7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Denver ( -13 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• damionismyname

@gaelicgirl said...

There’s a GIF for that
    LOL

quota reached on this gif also.

• draggin49

Okafor ? Or diallo? 🤔

• bengalboi

@mtdurham said...

Its beyond ridiculous…

I actually asked a guy who played in the league for a decade about this the other night. He said it’s nonsense… guys know if they are playing or not by 2 PM or so….

I mean they wake up and eat and really get moving around noon typically… get to the arena around 2-3 to try to get loose and receive some treatment and all for whatever they are nursing…he says that they almost immediately know if they are 80-20 or 20-80 to play…

Now as a normal human that makes total sense to me… it doesnt take long to know “man i probably shouldnt” or “yeah im fine” when i go to the gym and someone asks me if i wanna play 3 on 3…. like you can tell VERY quickly after a few dribbles, shots, drives to the hoop whether you’ve got it today or whether your ankle ,knee, etc needs another day/week / whatever

He said the problem is that there are too many levels of approivals to go through because the players make so much money…. trainers talk to coaches, coaches talk to management, management talks to owners, etc…. that part also makes sense ot me as well… if i give giannis 5/$220m as an owner i want some say in whether he plays a meaningless game or not…

BUt he said the player essentially knows by 2 PM if he “should” play but all thelevels of people making the decision are the problem…. i mean you got to understand an owner of a sports franchise has a lot of stuff going on…. he isnt efen thinking about the fact he owns a baskebtall team until after 5 pm most days…..

its kinda like say your boss is outta town… and there are 90% of things you do without him…but 10% you wait until you get confirmation from him if you should do it… well giannis playing is sometimes one of those things

now the other stuff like…. the total randoms playing or not playing? he says thats mostly teams being scared to rule a guy in/out and then changing mind later…. and they are worried about fines fom the league…and its easier just to leave everyone questionable until the last minute.

That makes sense too..i mean in the grand scheme of things whether jeff teague plays or not does not matter at alll to 99.9999999% of the human population

Actually great perspective. Still gonna get pissed though cuz the world revolves around me.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I am giving myself a lovely 7:30 lock time tonight.

• Benf15harp

SuperJon I see you conveniently left T ROSS off both lists. ?? 🤣

• ScofieldReturns

@monarch said...

I’m 0/30 personally

thanks…i don’t like him either but may land on him due to a weak SF position and high projection

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mbunner23 said...

RW + Boogie + 6 5K guys ===

Is it possible Boogie just isn’t ever going to “smash” as a Warrior? Everyone is waiting for him to post this monster game, but what if it just won’t ever happen? I suppose if it will it’s tonight against a team without a front court.

I have some, full disclosure, 9 of 75.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Is it possible Boogie just isn’t ever going to “smash” as a Warrior? Everyone is waiting for him to post this monster game, but what if it just won’t ever happen? I suppose if it will it’s tonight against a team without a front court.

Don’t talk me out of it.

• thebimonster

Anyone on Jerebko birthday?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Don’t talk me out of it.

Not trying to. Like I said, if it’s ever going to happen it’s tonight. I just know people have been playing him every slate waiting for this monster game, but it’s totally plausible it’s not ever going to happen.

• travvis

To hell with it. Kieff, get me 31.8 tonight.

• Njsum1

Not gonna lie…I’m playing Avery Bradley in 1 of 10.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Not trying to. Like I said, if it’s ever going to happen it’s tonight. I just know people have been playing him every slate waiting for this monster game, but it’s totally plausible it’s not ever going to happen.

Its either Boogie/Grant or Jokic/Pat Con

• jess701

@Benf15harp said...

I didnt see J-Rich either

• Wooden_Bones

@Benf15harp said...

• superjon

@Benf15harp said...

lol, because he was only mentioned once

by you :)

• superjon

@jess701 said...

I didnt see J-Rich either

Only mentioned one time as well

• Benf15harp

@Wooden_Bones said...

😬

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Benf15harp said...

😬

• Benf15harp

@superjon said...

lol, because he was only mentioned once

by you :)

Oh! I consider my mentions to have 3x value 🤔

• superjon

@Benf15harp said...

Oh! I consider my mentions to have 3x value 🤔

what is this, Yahoo?

• pn3

really wanted to put in multiple lineups but will just stick to my 1 lineup a day
    so many diff low cost guys i wanted to play

• Dolphins2016

@Pandamonious said...

you playing 75 lineups in the $400k Saturday Special?

• muglore

@Pandamonious said...

Running 75. Where I’m at now. OOOYYY.

PF,C Bam Adebayo
    85% (57)

PG
    Russell Westbrook
    58% (39)

SF,PF
    LeBron James
    55% (37)

PG
    Rajon Rondo
    55% (37)

PG,SG
    Dennis Schroder
    50% (34)

SG,SF
    Pat Connaughton
    38% (26)

PG,SF
    Justise Winslow
    34% (23)

PG,SG
    Brandon Ingram
    32% (22)

Thanks for posting! Curious how you got James and Westy in same lineups?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.