7:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at Indiana ( -4.5 ) —- T: 210.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) —- T: 220.5
    8:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 5 ) at Dallas ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    8:30 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at San Antonio ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -6.5 ) at Phoenix ( 6.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 13 ) at Denver ( -13 ) —- T: 234

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• noddy

Also won my step 3 contest tonight.

• tmarohl

@mtdurham said...

I mean +/- for one game is noisy obviously… but it does show the danger of giving big money to a center…. you cant ask for a much worse matchup for Gobert than the bucks…

whne you commit big money to a guy like Otto POrter there is always a position on the floor where he can thrive…with a center like gobert or a guy like trae young that’s simply not always true

Gobert had a nice game against the Bucks in Milwaukee last month. With that said, when I saw the lineup the Bucks were throwing out there tonight, I figured he wouldn’t be much of a factor as I thought he would get pulled away from the basket with all the tall shooters out there.

• SkateFiend

@mtdurham said...

Does he have a bad +/- or something? Mirotic is a stud in real life…one of the best players in the league when he’s healthy…

He’s somewhat inconsistent and whoever coaches him won’t give him playing time. He burned me a lot when he was in Chicago.

I was ranting of course, but if DFS sites counted plus minus I wouldn’t bother with certain players and that might give me some peace of mind.

• Benf15harp

@noddy said...

2 wins and a 3rd place in my last 3 step 4 contests. Small sample size but my new strategy is working. 303.5 on DK and won all my quick matches on yahoo

Good job NODDY

• zline34

Got tilted by 4 Ot’s last night so I threw 20 lineups in the quarter contest. All 20 cashes. First time playing that low of stakes lol

• noddy

@Benf15harp said...

Good job NODDY

Thanks Ben. Always appreciate your posts.

• chansing

Got skin in the game cash in the bank – your looking at the man — .50 cents win

• randao24

Another night of making a big mistake.

I ended up finish 12th in the $100 single entry on FanDuel. Before lock, I changed Simmons to Curry and that decision costed me 2nd place with $5,000 …. super salty tonight haha

• mr_papageorgio

@randao24 said...

I ended up finish 12th in the $100 single entry on FanDuel. Before lock, I changed Simmons to Curry and that decision costed me 2nd place with $5,000 …. super salty tonight haha

That hurts but still a nice showing. We’ve all been there, near the end of last season I was down to Rondo or Dejounte Murray for my guard slot. Went Rondo and cashed my $10 entry for $70. Had I gone Murray, would have won $50k…that one still hurts sometimes.

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

This is Russell Westbrook though who burned a large portion of the field in this scenario a couple nights back. It’ll be interesting to see how that impacts his ownership tonight, but it shouldn’t change our opinion. This is arguably the best DFS asset in the NBA at a fair price in an exploitable enough match up on a slate that should have more than enough value to fit him in. It’s highly unlikely he lets us down two games in a row. The play of the slate.

This is why Russell Westbrook just isnt that good…. guy cant shoot…. if he isnt surrounded by other talent he’s so easy to shut down offensively. I mean even the Spurs can do it…

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

It’s just time to ramp down. 4 weeks to MLB. I’m not messing with this junk tomorrow. Playing limited, at least by my standards, starting Monday. To anyone who has been successful the past month or even 2, my hat is off to you. NBA DFS has gone straight nuts and i haven’t been able to adapt and it’s just going to get wackier as the days go by.

• yisman

Redick, of all people, ruined my lineups

• Pandamonious

@mtdurham said...

This is why Russell Westbrook just isnt that good…. guy cant shoot…. if he isnt surrounded by other talent he’s so easy to shut down offensively. I mean even the Spurs can do it…

I don’t disagree as a whole. I guess I’m still stuck in the pre-PG Westbrook who dominated from a DFS stand point. Back after Durant left and it was him, Dipo, and trash he DOMINATED in DFS. 70+ DK points was the norm. I suppose it just doesn’t work that way anymore.

• mtdurham

@Pandamonious said...

It’s just time to ramp down. 4 weeks to MLB. I’m not messing with this junk tomorrow. Playing limited, at least by my standards, starting Monday. To anyone who has been successful the past month or even 2, my hat is off to you. NBA DFS has gone straight nuts and i haven’t been able to adapt and it’s just going to get wackier as the days go by.

I mean you’re not wrong… you just have to move to smaller entry fields…. it’s too ridiculous to even try 150 MME fields right now

good solid lineups are profitable in single entry right now that arent in MME fields

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t disagree as a whole. I guess I’m still stuck in the pre-PG Westbrook who dominated from a DFS stand point. Back after Durant left and it was him, Dipo, and trash he DOMINATED in DFS. 70+ DK points was the norm. I suppose it just doesn’t work that way anymore.

Watch tomorrow he will go for 70+ with everyone jumping ship. The most tilting thing will be if George comes back and he still goes for 70+

• Pandamonious

@theIrrigator said...

Watch tomorrow he will go for 70+ with everyone jumping ship. The most tilting thing will be if George comes back and he still goes for 70+

Yeah, might have to play 1 line up tomorrow, just to play him again. Against Memphis to for $100 more.

• BBWC_10

@tmarohl said...

I wish I wouldn’t have been on an airplane when the Bucks news hit. Figured Giannis would have a monster game once I knew he was going to be playing a lot of PG.

Tell me about it….I was at a hockey game, had Bledsoe in 1 main LU and my late LU. Would of cashed everything, would of just pivoted to middleton for same price. My LU without Bledsoe finished at 318 so that cashed pretty good.

• BerkeleyBoss

@randao24 said...

Damn, good finish tho! Saw your name up on that leaderboard, so I assume you’ll be looking pretty good after tonight.

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

To anyone who has been successful the past month or even 2, my hat is off to you. NBA DFS has gone straight nuts and i haven’t been able to adapt and it’s just going to get wackier as the days go by.

It is weird that probably my best overall string of cashing (DK and Yahoo) has been over the last 2-3 weeks.

• scott33

@zline34 said...

I like Mitchell I really do. Unfortunately he’s just too small for the NBA.

• zpa1989

crazy frustrating to loose 80% of your buy ins despite large shares of most of the correct plays brook lopez, olynyk, bam bam (even those two stacked!) simmons, derrick white, lebron, jones jr. mitchell etc…

only for DDR butler redick westbrook diallo and rondo (ferguson my designated low score drop in some too) to ruin it all for you. super annoying to be correct about the low owned plays of the night and still get your ass kicked.

• eatmyturf23

@RandysCrow said...

It is weird that probably my best overall string of cashing (DK and Yahoo) has been over the last 2-3 weeks.

Yeah, we are having fun with concentrated discussions in our yahoo league chat. :)

Edit: and you’ve been smashing NBA and hockey!

• scott33

@eatmyturf23 said...

Yeah, we are having fun with concentrated discussions in our yahoo league chat. :)

What is this Yahoo league chat you speak of Turf?

• mbunner23

Wish I’d listened to my Brook Lopez play before lock.

• mtdurham

My laptop charger I guess finally broke and almost started a fire on my bed sheet. Was putting off a lot of sparks and smoke lol…

Now I can’t even watch the slate lmao. This week I have lost my last phone charger, my sewer, my internet, my power, and my only laptop charger… I should have parlayed that

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).