• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Cleveland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 239.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Miami ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at San Antonio ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Gadnuk

Ja morant all day on DK IMHO

• superjon

Early morning LU has Trae and Harden.

Got a feeling my lineup I make tonight will have no Atlanta (just to be different), and I’ll probably lock in Mitchell and Sabonis.

• jfitzgan

Porzy gonna sit on b2b?

• Matoshea

Is Lonnie Walker in play with Aldridge and Poeltl out?

• Pick1979

@jfitzgan said...

Porzy gonna sit on b2b?

ugh forgot about that…!

Is memphis starting both Morant and Melton a new thing. Seems there were more PG minutes to go around last few games.

Morant has seen over 30 and Melton is still around 24 with Tyrus still 19 or so

• miggs6876

@superjon said...

Early morning LU has Trae and Harden.

Got a feeling my lineup I make tonight will have no Atlanta (just to be different), and I’ll probably lock in Mitchell and Sabonis.

Westbrook is on a heater. My initial thought was Trae and Westbrook. Lots of value Huerter, Lyles, Porter, Olidipo, House, etc…Also right back to Zinger if Luka is out. Jval is appealing too. Stars and scrubs for me.

• Ace15

Giannis ceiling game. 70+ tonight.

• Ace15

If White and Lavine sit, who’s going to jack up shots for CHI.

• Moszman

@Ace15 said...

Giannis ceiling game. 70+ tonight.

That was yesterday.

• superjon

@Ace15 said...

If White and Lavine sit, who’s going to jack up shots for CHI.

They’ll play

• dominicanpapi

I’m thinking FD builds tonight will be centered around paying up at point guard, leaving the possibility of a low owned Giannis on FD. I really like the Magic tonight, specifically Fultz and Vuc. And if KP sits, you can definitely make the argument that paying down at power forward would be the way to go: Kleber, Lyles, etc. I like this slate, perfect balance of studs and value.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

I would be shocked if Porzingis plays. Most likely Luka is in and KP is out

• Pick1979

I believe ELF and Morant could grab you 40 and 50 respectively in mid range for PG’s

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pick1979 said...

ugh forgot about that…!

Is memphis starting both Morant and Melton a new thing. Seems there were more PG minutes to go around last few games.

Morant has seen over 30 and Melton is still around 24 with Tyrus still 19 or so

It is until JJJ or Clarke comes back

• laser1000000

Vuc at $8400 against Hassan. Will their non-aggression pact continue? Those guys often put up big games against these other, but this time Whiteside is priced up.

• emnj69

I cant keep up with all these lazy guys getting checks for not playing while fans pay to see them-is this a westy off day?

• emnj69

imagine telling your boss to maximize your efficiency especially at year end you probably should take every other day off from work oh and by the way request a few months off as well you can call it the “off season”

• JustDFSin

@emnj69 said...

imagine telling your boss to maximize your efficiency especially at year end you probably should take every other day off from work oh and by the way request a few months off as well you can call it the “off season”

They could stop tanking if they wanted. If you finish last you should pick last.

• antzilla810

@emnj69 said...

I cant keep up with all these lazy guys getting checks for not playing while fans pay to see them-is this a westy off day?

Fans will get Westy and Harden. Rockets are not on a b2b.

• emnj69

@antzilla810 said...

Fans will get Westy and Harden. Rockets are not on a b2b.

ok thanks might even find my way to the game tonight if that is the case

• Njsum1

@emnj69 said...

Not going to get any sympathy from me this argument.

First, professional athletics is completely different from other professions. And every profession is different from the next. There are even differences within the same profession. And in many non essential occupations, special talent gets special privelages.

For example, an ER Doctor probably can’t take days off, unless he/she is extremely sick or has an emergency, in which case they would need to find someone to cover for them. Yet a plastic surgeon can work 2 days a week if they choose.

Also, in the NBA, the “Employees” are the business. It’s not like you can replace these top level talents with anyone and fans will still want to see it. Are G-league games selling out regularly?

Plus so much is made about winning championships. People literally lose their jobs for not producing championships. Which is asinine if you think about it, as assuming all teams are on equal footing, which they’re not, each team has 3.33% chance of winning a title.

Sooooo….wouldn’t the organization want their stars as fresh as possible for the playoffs??? As to give their team the best chance of winning. Also, most of the guys being load managed have nagging injuries, are just coming off injury, or are entering the twilight of their careers. So, it’s being done for a reason.

Also, can’t stand the argument…”load manage by blowing teams out, so they can sit the 4th quarter.” the dumbest of all arguments. Not all teams are the historically good Milwaukee Bucks, most teams need all 4 quarters to get wins, so that argument goes out the window.

Lastly, it’s not like these guys are playing 40 games. They’re playing 60+ games and the fans know that they’ll likely sit back to backs, so if they’re concerned about not seeing 1 player, they shouldn’t buy tickets on a back to back. Also guys being load managed are usually on playoff bound teams, so they’ll likely end up playing between 70-80+ games anyway.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

I would be shocked if Porzingis plays. Most likely Luka is in and KP is out

This is my guess as well and I will be 100% Kleber in that scenario.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Njsum1 said...

Lol I typed and deleted a response to the last several posts but ultimately decided to just bite my tongue

• emnj69

@Njsum1 said...

First, professional athletics is completely different from other professions. And every profession is different from the next. There are even differences within the same profession. And in many non essential occupations, special talent gets special privelages.

For example, an ER Doctor probably can’t take days off, unless he/she is extremely sick or has an emergency, in which case they would need to find someone to cover for them. Yet a plastic surgeon can work 2 days a week if they choose.

Also, in the NBA, the “Employees” are the business. It’s not like you can replace these top level talents with anyone and fans will still want to see it. Are G-league games selling out regularly?

Plus so much is made about winning championships. People literally lose their jobs for not producing championships. Which is asinine if you think about it, as assuming all teams are on equal footing, which they’re not, each team has 3.33% chance of winning a title.

Sooooo….wouldn’t the organization want their stars as fresh as possible for the playoffs??? As to give their team the best chance of winning. Also, most of the guys being load managed have nagging injuries, are just coming off injury, or are entering the twilight of their careers. So, it’s being done for a reason.

Also, can’t stand the argument…”load manage by blowing teams out, so they can sit the 4th quarter.” the dumbest of all arguments. Not all teams are the historically good Milwaukee Bucks, most teams need all 4 quarters to get wins, so that argument goes out the window.

Lastly, it’s not like these guys are playing 40 games. They’re playing 60+ games and the fans know that they’ll likely sit back to backs, so if they’re concerned about not seeing 1 player, they shouldn’t buy tickets on a back to back. Also guys being load managed are usually on playoff bound teams, so they’ll likely end up playing between 70-80+ games anyway.

this is all nonsense. I had season tickets to the knicks for many years going to back to Ewing-back then all stars played and fans were not treated like second class citizens. I watched the great celitcs lakers bulls and pistons team and my knicks who were good but not great and this was never an issue. The league should step in and not allow teams to rest guys. If everybody faced the same rules then there would be no advantage to resting guys. If todays athletes cant handle this long of a season -shorten the season and put a good product on the court.

now I would never buy season tickets and my friends are all or have dropped them as well-the fans will eventually say enough is enough -this is ruining the game and they players should realize with no fan interest they dont make money.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

This is my guess as well and I will be 100% Kleber in that scenario.

Yep was also considering a little Boban action but it looks like WCS will be ready for tonight’s game so I’ll probably grab a few shares of him also

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).