• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Cleveland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 239.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Miami ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at San Antonio ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ace15

Im all in on giannis, geroge hill, trey lyles, and cj

• RipCityRings

This slate is simply TOO loaded and making my head spin. Given the number of chalky mid-range guards tonight, it seems reasonable to expect that people pay up for front-court guys like Giannis, Sabonis, Vuc and Val, but then you’ve also got several elite stud guards with Doncic, Trae, CJ, and Harden and Westy in the Garden. Then the Augustins at near-minimum also in great spots.

I feel most comfortable fading Harden and Westy, and I think Orlando is still good enough defensively to slow CJ down. In terms of PP$ it’s hard to fade Sabonis, Vuc and Doncic here. On a slate with less studs/chalk it would be hard to avoid Giannis (who does Miami even put on him, Bam?), but I think playing an 11.7K guy is a low-odds proposition here.

Ownership aside, I feel most confident in Vuc and Sabonis at the top, but I also think Myles Turner might go overlooked here and you probably can’t play them both. Do the Spurs try to go super small given the lack of Poeltl? Sabonis is just too versatile either way, I can’t see anything other than an injury or foul trouble stopping him.

• vick325

Bam, Collins or Sabonis? All seem to be in decent spots

• realphipps

So I’m playing Moe Harkless in my DK and FD single bullets.

• superjon

@Ace15 said...

Im all in on giannis, geroge hill, trey lyles, and cj

All the Luka and Harrison for me :)

• RipCityRings

@vick325 said...

Bam, Collins or Sabonis? All seem to be in decent spots

Bam had 50 vs the Bucks last time out but if you look at his logs, he’s had a huge drop off in assists since Butler returned. Still a decent spot as he’s the type of versatile big that can give them problems, but I feel like it’s still an uphill battle usage-wise. Sabonis is the clear-cut winner there.

• captainwacky

This kinda hit me late. but shouldn’t Fultz benefit a lot with AG out, too? And with the blazers having 0 competent defenders?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

This slate is simply TOO loaded and making my head spin.

Indeed. An absolutely awful slate for me to decide to enter the world of limited entries in higher stakes contests. There’s about 30 guys I want exposure to.

• Supersharpie

Better core for GPP:

Morant/Huerter/Collins/Cov/JVal

Or

CobyWhite/Mitchell/Nance/Thad Young/Whiteside

• RipCityRings

Is anyone still on Willie tonight with all this value? I shudder to think about rostering him even at 3.6K, but this could be one of his 5 steal games at ultra-low ownership if he gets 20ish.

• Herf

Eubanks starting now? What do we think his minutes will look like? 20-25?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Is anyone still on Willie tonight with all this value? I shudder to think about rostering him even at 3.6K, but this could be one of his 5 steal games at ultra-low ownership if he gets 20ish.

I’m concerned he doesn’t jump back into a full workload. 15-18 minutes seems most realistic.

• kdsdawg

is Carter still on a minutes restriction?

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

This kinda hit me late. but shouldn’t Fultz benefit a lot with AG out, too? And with the blazers having 0 competent defenders?

CourtIQ says he has been worse

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Indeed. An absolutely awful slate for me to decide to enter the world of limited entries in higher stakes contests. There’s about 30 guys I want exposure to.

Imagine trying to play only 2 lineups

• rstylz

Clarkson gonna be chuckin

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

I’m doing 3 entry max $200, so I’m close!

• choppadown

@mbunner23 said...

I’ve got two going as well. rough times.

• Fd lu:
    Sato
    Luka
    Buckets
    CJ
    Ennis
    Osman
    Bam
    Love
    And………

• RipCityRings

@choppadown said...

Only one here, can’t wait to find out which single bad decision sinks me.

I currently have Coby because he burns me every time I fade him, but have the 100 left to bump up to Thaddeus. Any strong opinions there?

• mbunner23

@choppadown said...

I’ve got plenty of bankroll, just don’t like playing a million lineups. Rather just nail down 1-3 solid lineups across a variety of contests.

• SkateFiend

I’m expecting big games from either Fournier or Fultz.

• osuryanf

Oh wow, I’m way above the field on Augustin and Mitchell Robinson… my night could be over REAL quick

• Herf

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Fd lu:
    Sato
    Luka
    Buckets
    CJ
    Ennis
    Osman
    Bam
    Love
    And………

Damn… Looking at your lineup, we have much different views on things. And you have won the big one so I question my strategy lol.

FD LU”
    Young
    Morant
    Clarkson
    Harden
    Hunter
    Ennis
    Love
    Lyles
    Gobert

• mbunner23

I’m hoping Hunter was a good pivot from a chalkier Porter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).