• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Cleveland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 239.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Miami ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at San Antonio ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• mbunner23

He started. Just isn’t doing a thing

• Ace15

CJ explosion night incoming

• FantasySultan

@mbunner23 said...

He started. Just isn’t doing a thing

Well that will sink 40% if the lineups

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Ace15 said...

CJ explosion night incoming

Got him in 2 of my 3..

• RipCityRings

RJ balling early.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

Nance played 5 mins and then subbed out most likely so he can sub back in for Love when he subs out

• zeeshan2

random ass bojan domination

• yisman

I have way too much Nance :(

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@mr_papageorgio said...

Thanks! Had a nice two week vacation with Mrs. P to some tropical/much warmer places so I’m feeling good! I figure that should last another 30-60 minutes.

Nice. I need one of those. More so my Mrs P does, which then benefits me. Either way.

• RipCityRings

No defense night. These scores are insane already.

• zpa1989

how is it possible that donovan mitchell has zero real points already halfway through the second in one of the best matchups possible for a guard? how logical is that? crazy. i am the kiss of death when it comes to DFS. i just can’t win. god damnit.

• zeeshan2

good Lord, Jonas with 6 rebounds already

• RipCityRings

All that Melo talk and here’s Hezonja balling out.

• choppadown

@zpa1989 said...

how is it possible that donovan mitchell has zero real points already halfway through the second in one of the best matchups possible for a guard? how logical is that? crazy. i am the kiss of death when it comes to DFS. i just can’t win. god damnit.

I’m right there with you, great guard matchup…just not doing it yet.

• Deltfish

Choose 2: Eubanks, Valentine, Lee and Harrison

• captainwacky

@RipCityRings said...

All that Melo talk and here’s Hezonja balling out.

He was the first player I clicked yesterday for my dummy lineup, and then I only kept that one share. But the real legit revenge narrative is there.

• captainwacky

@Deltfish said...

Choose 2: Eubanks, Valentine, Lee and Harrison

bleh. Harrison/Eubanks I guess?

• mr_papageorgio

@zpa1989 said...

Because I have him. It’s really that simple. Just do the opposite of what makes sense every night and you’ll crush this hobby.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Highest over under they said.
    Implied points they said.
    Atlanta – 9, JVal – 2.

• roomchat

Wake me up when the Grizz get off the schneid.

• choppadown

I’ve got a copious amount of ATL/MEM in a game stack…that really looks awful now that I’m looking at it again.

• UGAdude

@zeeshan2 said...

good Lord, Jonas with 6 rebounds already

He’s on pace for about 60 rebounds lol.

• roomchat

@choppadown said...

I’ve got a copious amount of ATL/MEM in a game stack…that really looks awful now that I’m looking at it again.

Yes, it really does. But you properly used “copious” in a sentence, so you’ve got that going for you.

• gaelicgirl

No Bulls players, let’s see what happens!

• captainwacky

@gaelicgirl said...

No Bulls players, let’s see what happens!

I think that’s an extremely good decision.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).