• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -8.5 ) at Cleveland ( 8.5 ) —- T: 219
    7:00 PM EST : Houston ( -9.5 ) at New York ( 9.5 ) —- T: 229.5
    7:00 PM EST : Portland ( 7 ) at Orlando ( -7 ) —- T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at Atlanta ( -2.5 ) —- T: 239.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -1.5 ) at Miami ( 1.5 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) —- T: —
    8:30 PM EST : Indiana ( -1 ) at San Antonio ( 1 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

And Trey Lyles is just good now? We’re all going to accept that that’s happening? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

• yisman

Watching the Mavs feed of the game and you can hear another pair of announcers in the background

funny

they must have the different announcers grouped very closely together

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

So I guess I have to start watching this Pacers game to figure out what Sabonis is doing…

Pops knew Eubanks would be needed to shut Sabonis down…
    I may be the first to ever string those words together in that order.
    Luckily, I have Bam countering the poor Sabonis decision.

• zeeshan2

Got Giannis, lyles, nance, ja, and McCollum in one LU. My only dud in it is fournier

• yisman

DDR didn’t score any buckets in the first

• RipCityRings

Augustin over Mills and Shaq over Valentine wrecked me.

Also, I hate Larry Nance Jr with a passion. Every time I play him regardless of who’s out he goes 3-4x max, just cannot get a handle on the guy.

• gaelicgirl

@RipCityRings said...

And Trey Lyles is just good now? We’re all going to accept that that’s happening?

Eh…no. Not accepting it.

• Bdog76

Have a promising DK main event lineup have 210 pts with 185 minutes to go and that’s with sabonis and his whopping 4 pts..

• yisman

Strange stuff in MSG

Covington, House, and Gordon taking a lot of shots

Westbrook/Harden only attempted 35 shots and there are 4 minutes left

and Rockets are losing

• JDS1029

Elf with 19 minutes give me a break….

• damionismyname

@JDS1029 said...

Elf with 19 minutes give me a break….

killed me also

• RipCityRings

Had 3.3K left and narrowed it down to Teague, Patty or Augustin. DJ proceeds to shoot 1-7, Patty is currently 100% and already outscoring him 4 minutes into the second quarter. Denzel also outscoring Shaq by 25.25. Just getting wrecked out here.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

And Trey Lyles is just good now? We’re all going to accept that that’s happening? I feel like I’m taking crazy pills.

I don’t know. Confused about Lyles. I haven’t really seen him play before much at all. I do recall when he had a role off the bench for the Nuggets for a while at one point and was a legit DFS option nightly. Like, he was a thing, and had 35-45 upside. Someone was injured, like Millsap or something. I’m pretty sure the Spurs is where all players go to die now anyway.

• yisman

Rockets lack of size costing them big time

Knicks are grabbing the offensive rebounds and the Rockets are helpless

• Orty1370

Gay and Collins…smh.

• yisman

I bet the Knicks heavy when Westbrook sat last week

and it didn’t work as the Rockets won easily

now the Rockets are healthy and the Knicks beat them?

• RipCityRings

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know. Confused about Lyles. I haven’t really seen him play before much at all. I do recall when he had a role off the bench for the Nuggets for a while at one point and was a legit DFS option nightly. Like, he was a thing, and had 35-45 upside. Someone was injured, like Millsap or something. I’m pretty sure the Spurs is where all players go to die now anyway.

Most of my Lyles memories are from his Utah days, seems like he could never crack 25 under virtually any circumstance. Now in the past week he’s become automatic from deep, it just defies logic. I’m hoping this is just a stupid heater because I really don’t want to have to start rostering him.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Ace15 said...

O wow fd got 3.33 100k to 1st tomorrow.

A couple pretty good games on the slate also

• Therealexpert

I’m dying of laughter Colin Sexton dropped 50 at 39% ownership Against Utah that’s my cue to never play dfs again

• RipCityRings

McBuckets going off, only 3K too. Pacers are a hard nut to crack sometimes.

• zpa1989

sexton huge career high. didn’t think he had that type of ceiling, not a big peripherals guy. only did it because i faded him lol. of course.

• Caelixx

GIannis about to single handedly make one of my best lines not go over 300.

• Pandamonious

So, wanting to play Tyus Jones and then editing him out, and then deciding I trusted Eubanks minutes more than Valentine’s, so ultimately playing Eubanks will most likely be my downfall tonight. Might not cash anything.

• Pandamonious

@Therealexpert said...

I’m dying of laughter Colin Sexton dropped 50 at 39% ownership Against Utah that’s my cue to never play dfs again

Have to keep up. I mean well saying this. No Drum, No TT, No Garland, so he was actually the starting PG, and Utah honestly has been straight junk defensively for a couple weeks now and among the worst teams defensively against multiple positions including PG.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Sexton, Ross, McCollum, Porter.
    And not even going to win my cash games because I underestimated Trae and Collins floor.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).