• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) — T: 235.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Boston ( 4 ) — T: 220
    8;30 PM EST : New York ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) — T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) — T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) — T: 213.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

tl;dr for JayZee – Westbrook smashes, but Morant is no slouch. Capela may be underowned, or I may just be hoping he is. Theis or Tatum will have a great game, but not both. Stack Spurs/Knicks. Jamal Murray will be sweet if the game ends up semi-close. Hope that CP3 scares people away from Schroeder. Love Ayton.

Mem@Was – The only teams with a better record than the Wizards in their last 10 is the Suns, Nets, and Mavs and won their last 4 home game sby an average of more than 10 points. In their last 7 wins, they beat the likes of Denver twice, the Lakers, and Boston with three of those quality wins coming on the road. I’m telling you, this team is for real and coming together nicely. Add in the fact that they are coming into this one with that 1 point loss to the Celtics still burning and I see them being really fired up for this one. Memphis opened as the favorite and I grabbed that money line early before it shifts. I’ll have a ton of Justice Winslow here along with being heavier than the field on Beal/Westbrook and probably Morant too. I think Taylor Jenkins will get frustrated with the backcourt defense and Bane will struggle to hit 20+ minutes. I’m interested to see how the rook does against Beal, but I won’t be shocked if Beal has 20 real points by half and Westbrook racks up a massive triple double. I’m talking 20-15-15. I’m usually a JVal fan, but there’s going to be better lesser owned options on this slate.

Atl@Mia – Love the move to McMillan, and I think the players do too. The Hawks are easily the most talented underachieving team in the NBA. Don’t be shocked if McMillan inserts Galinari back in the starting lineup and Snell to the bench eventually, but not this game, unless Butler is out. If Butler is out, I can see Nate putting Gallo in and then have Tony Snell follow Herro whenever he comes in at the expense of Huerter. I will probably be underweight on everyone here except for Gallinari should he draw the start and Herro if Snell draws the start and I think obviously Capela. Butler out changes things for me but I’m assuming he plays.

LAC@Bos – Today, I learned the Clippers lost 2 consecutive regular season games only once this year and twice last year. At full strength, they’ve lost two of their last three and are on game 4 of a 5 game road trip. I know Time Lord’s a thing now, but I certainly will avoid him against Zubac. I absolutely LOVE a healthy Paul George vs. an ailing Jaylen Brown. And the quandry is what to do about Theis. Do you put your #1 defender on him and let Batum have Tatum? Do you try to shut down Tatum only to have Theis pick on Batum? To be honest, I’m not sure, but I’ll be heavier than the field on both as I expect one or the other to go off, but I will ensure I don’t have both in the same lineup. As for the benches, I see Pritchard and think Sweet Lou Williams could have a resurgence at a very nice price. I’ll be on him much more than Marcus Morris, whom I usually love as a high leverage guy. Oh, and I expect the Clippers to be favored by 2 with the O/U hovering in the low 220s. I’ll have some of that Clippers to cover along with the under.

NYK@ SAS – Well, somehow, someway, here Pops sits at 17-13 with a team that should be on the outside looking in for the Western Conference playoffs. The Knicks are off to their best start since what, 2013? The Spurs are on a B2B and an OT game too boot, but it is at home after what must have been a disheartening loss to the Pelicans. The Spurs will be the favorite with a surprisingly higher O/U than one might expect. I’ll be having a lot of this game if the O/U is around 230-231. The story for me is going to be the PF position for the Spurs. Do they run Lyles out there to get dominated by Randle and hope DeRozan and Murray take care of business, or does Pops crack and finally put Aldridge out there and then watch him get dominated by Randle? Either way, I’m loving Randle in this spot. I’m loving Rose in this spot. I’m loving DeRozan in this spot. I’m loving Murray in this spot. I’m loving Patty Mills in this spot. I’m loving Burks in this spot. Take the over. Don’t know who wins, don’t care. People will be all about the next game, but this is the game of the night.

Den@Mil – This was my championship preview. I think it still can be. However, this is not a spot where I’ll be landing for DFS. The Nuggets are playing a B2B, a 3 in four, and all on the road. The Bucks without Jrue were a .500 ballclub, but with Jrue are 16-8. Coming off the bench, he looked atrocious against the Clippers, but they still won. I think Jokic will come back to earth as Lopez doesn’t nearly get the credit he deserves on defense and I also think with Jrue still being limited in minutes and off the bench, the offense will flow through Murray. For the Bucks, I’ll be heavier than the field on Giannis and I’ll even have some Lopez. Middleton doesn’t scare me either, nor does Barton with his depressed price point. I expect to fade MPJ almost completely. Milwaukee’s favored by 6.5 but I think that O/U is atrocious. I think Denver struggles to get 110 and Milwaukee very easily could blow this game wide open. Bench wise, I don’t see Portis being stopped or Connaughton for that matter, then to add in Jrue? Yeah, I gotta grab Milwaukee to cover. BRB.

Pho@LAL – I mentioned this last time, but moving Morris to the starting lineup has given the Lakers a completely new dimension funnelling the AD/Kuzma usage to LeBron and Schroeder. The Lakers being only favored by 1.5 is a travesty and I’m all over the Lakers covering. The O/U seems about right though so I will have less than my normal amounts of Booker/Paul and I think this is a spot where Crowder will be the starter over Kaminsky, giving him to Kuzma on the bench. I’ll be heavy on Crowder regardless, but know that his floor is atrociously low. As for James and Schroeder, I’ll be heavier than most on Schroeder, but probably less on Lebron as I’ll have so many other higher priced players. Not saying LeBron will suck, but his ceiling just isn’t worth the price to me in this game. I actually love Ayton in this spot and he’ll be one of my top three owned centers along with Lopez and Capela as I’m praying people turn to JVal and Jokic.

See you in 8 hours!

• ifthethunder

I accept it was Bojan Bogdanovic night and I didn’t play him. But Carmelo Anthony?
    ~

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

3 slates left

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) expected to play Tuesday. https://t.co/jsap2Rusio

• Tribefan18

This is the perfect spot for morant. Up tempo game and depressed price point on dk. Shouldn’t be 7,000 in this spot. Ill take all of him.

• superjon

Where’d that price jump on Ibaka come from??

• Herf

George and Middleton’s prices on FD are downright beautiful.

• Pierce85

MPJ and Murray vs Jokic ?

• superjon

@Pierce85 said...

MPJ and Murray vs Jokic ?

I had a good amount of JOker last night, but already lowered his exposure down to 5%

Haven’t looked at MPJ and Murray yet.

• WillyWongka

Favorite punt plays today?

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@WillyWongka said...

Favorite punt plays today?

Markieff revenge! Lol

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Markieff revenge! Lol

I just clicked on Desmond Bane name for your contest. But we’ll see if he stays there.
    ~

• feekdogg

If Bane starts again at the bare minimum on FD, I don’t see any way I don’t play him. I don’t expect 10x again, but it’s not crazy to see him getting there.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

PatBev has been hitting treys this year and is 3800 vs BOS… of course it could be Ibaka that goes 6/6 from the 3 point line… but one of them should go off. Not sure about playing both in the same lineup

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

3 slates left

LOL That gif says it all…

• miggs6876

Kemba is too cheap on FD.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Anyone going back to Dozier?

• dw12290

Using my $15 DK ticket tonight and I think I’m locking in Bam at $8.7k maybe 5x or 6x, Portis at $4.7k maybe good for at least 5x, and Theis at $5,400 could be good for 6x but expecting only 5x. Would be nice to find that 10x players like Bane last night but seriously doubt I’ll find that nugget. Leaves me with a nice salary and I like my choices at the other positions.

Disclaimer: If I don’t tinker (I’m sure I will) I will have those 3 in 1 LU but I can’t emphasize enough that you should seriously reconsider picking other players. I’m kind of a jinx when it comes to mentioning players names so I usually don’t say much.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Cashed everything last night with garbage pj, should of jumped off that train😣

MVP candidates duel tonight!

Four “Studs” I love today:
    Abc- play of the day, part of the reason mpj has a huge 🚫 tonight. Could see him and others get into foul trouble quickly.
    Joker- ppl will be skittish on a b2b, it’s the joker.
    Trae- new coach, hawks should be better, trae has and can light us up.
    Klaw/Pg13- 1 of them should go off, celtics have been giving up alot of the 30 plus scoring performances the past few weeks, until smart is back go at them, don’t be shy!

• dominicanpapi

LMA OUT.

• Snepal11

anyone know if jimmy is gonna play?

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@dominicanpapi said...

LMA OUT.

How nice of Pop to let us know so early. Someone must have beat it out of him

• Wsdm61987

@Snepal11 said...

anyone know if jimmy is gonna play?

No news yet

• Wsdm61987

@billythekidcowboysheat said...

Cashed everything last night with garbage pj, should of jumped off that train😣

MVP candidates duel tonight!

Four “Studs” I love today:
    Abc- play of the day, part of the reason mpj has a huge 🚫 tonight. Could see him and others get into foul trouble quickly.
    Joker- ppl will be skittish on a b2b, it’s the joker.
    Trae- new coach, hawks should be better, trae has and can light us up.
    Klaw/Pg13- 1 of them should go off, celtics have been giving up alot of the 30 plus scoring performances the past few weeks, until smart is back go at them, don’t be shy!

If Jaylen sits again tonight, I don’t think the C’s are gonna start Javonte at SG to guard PG13; if they do Pg13 will give Green the smoke. Most likely rotate Tatum to SG and Ojeleye guards Klaw or vice versa. Keepin’ a close eye out on the starters in this one

• dgballer

@theIrrigator said...

Markieff revenge! Lol

Marcus too!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).