• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) — T: 235.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Boston ( 4 ) — T: 220
    8;30 PM EST : New York ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) — T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) — T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) — T: 213.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@choppadown said...

Melton Eh?

got 2 Melton/Russ/Beal lu’s on FD…hoping for a miracle…

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Kawhi Leonard (back) officially ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/jTSlA8vQp3

• zeeshan2

My heart goes out to you if you played Bam, Trae or Tatum

• RipCityRings

@ImADonk11 said...

Another super annoying thing about this, whether you played Kawhai or not, is this shakes up the whole slate for everyone. Just bc you faded Kawhai doesn’t mean you lucked out because those who played PG/Morris/Batum and not Kawhai are the real winners here. So unreal. Also lost Claws defense so huge bump to Tatum just tilting on so many levels.

Yeah I managed to dodge the bullet this time but this season has been a train wreck so far. No transparency whatsoever. How do we find out that LMA is out several hours before tip, Rose an hour early, yet no one knows if Kawhi’s passed Covid protocols until minutes before tip-off? I just don’t buy that it’s a mystery to teams or the league. Same story as last time, either someone’s profiting from the lack of transparency or Adam Silver has suddenly become incompetent.

Edit: Also, I would argue that Jaylen is the biggest beneficiary of this news. Going from Klaw to Batum D really opens things up.

Exactly.. everything changes when 1 key guy is out like this. But nobody knew he’d be out. That’s the issue. Slate is wrecked. And if you had heavy Kawhi like me, you lose.

• Calicapo

Gonna need J Val to have a monstrous 2nd half.

Washington is giving, but his damn foul trouble is preoccupying, though.

Feel bad for you guys that rostered the Claw.

Also—now I have a bunch of Shredder and Walker….don’t see how people went further down the list. Got some Agustin anyway, but anybody else, and you’re playing Russian roulette.

• Baysman

@zeeshan2 said...

My heart goes out to you if you played Bam

• yisman

@zeeshan2 said...

My heart goes out to you if you played Bam, Trae or Tatum

what about if I played Kawhi and set tons of money on fire…

which I did

• Petergunz82

@yisman said...

what about if I played Kawhi and set tons of money on fire…

which I did

Do we start complaining now for some sort of a refund? Lol

• cdub6238

Capella just had his shot blocked…by freakin iguodala….huhhh

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Petergunz82 said...

Do we start complaining now for some sort of a refund? Lol

Wasn’t even COVID related… was his back…

I don’t understand why is so hard to tip at lock.
    MLB says 7:07 and it’s 7:07… granted, many would have been screwed anyway, but we should not be locked until the teams take the court

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Montrezl Harrell will start in place of Marc Gasol on Tuesday.

• yisman

not only is Kawhi in my main slate lineup, I played 300+ in showdown and Kawhi is my captain…

classic:https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/104282441?uc=2576516385
    showdown:https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/104321508?uc=2576555940

• emnj69

Nba should require players to be declared out one hour before the start of the game – they openly accept gambling as a league so they should protect the integrity of the games

• BiGtIGeRs

@Unico10 said...

Why do I have this feeling that the Grizzlies chalk will disappoint?
    Only playing superchalky Bane and Winslow now and have differentiator in other spots, but wouldn’t be hard to find other value (Kieff, Dozier….)

That backfired

• monarch

As someone with 100 percent Kawhi I do not expect anything from DK. It would be nice but they didn’t do it for Steph a couple weeks ago

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Damian Jones (back) remains questionable Tuesday.

• zeeshan2

@yisman said...

not only is Kawhi in my main slate lineup, I played 300+ in showdown and Kawhi is my captain…

classic:https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/104282441?uc=2576516385
    showdown:https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/104321508?uc=2576555940

dude I am so sorry

• noddy

I’m interested to see how many people will have Rose in my cash games.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

That backfired

Dont be an idiot

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Robin Lopez, Isaac Bonga start second half ahead of Garrison Mathews, Moe Wagner on Tuesday.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

love how dk continually moves players eligibility around. Barton is now only sf when he was sf/sg

• Petergunz82

@emnj69 said...

Nba should require players to be declared out one hour before the start of the game – they openly accept gambling as a league so they should protect the integrity of the games

This

• Joeyrockland1

@noddy said...

Does Burks play more with Rose out?

I think Barrret will get more usage , just my thoughts , nothing to back it up

• choppadown

I really enjoy having everyone in play on FD and my score not moving for minutes at a time…

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).