• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) — T: 235.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Boston ( 4 ) — T: 220
    8;30 PM EST : New York ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) — T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) — T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) — T: 213.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

That backfired

How so?
    I ended up following my guts and fading chalky Bane and Winslow… last time I checked they are both sucking.
    Not that it matters as I have Kawhi

• Tribefan18

I dislike the new hawks coach already. He might as well bring Vince Carter out of retirement and put him in too. He has emptied almost his entire bench and it’s the middle of the 2nd qtr.

• dominicanpapi

Nate McMillan is a good defensive coach with an absolutely horrible offensive system. Oladipo threw major shade at the way he runs his offense earlier in the season.

• zline34

@Unico10 said...

How so?
    I ended up following my guts and fading chalky Bane and Winslow… last time I checked they are both sucking.
    Not that it matters as I have Kawhi

Jval, Bane, Winslow, and JA have like a combined 60 FP. If that’s not a chalk bust I don’t know what is.

• cdub6238

Sooooo…is Nunn just having fun watching everyone else play orrrr….

• Breeze

@zeeshan2 said...

dude I am so sorry

I have $150 lineups with the claw and Melton. Currently winning $700 plus. About to watch as it rapidly goes down.

• Bodhisattva

Westy with 7 turnovers already, he’s the plant that eats itself as it grows.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

could have punted with Ntilikina instead of Gabe Vincent on fd…smh

• Tribefan18

@dominicanpapi said...

Nate McMillan is a good defensive coach with an absolutely horrible offensive system. Oladipo threw major shade at the way he runs his offense earlier in the season.

I may have to render all the hawks unplayable in that case until he proves otherwise. I had Trae tonight and it is not going well.

• Brendan239

Effing soft ass NBA players. Only saw the news an hour after tip. Awesome. Good lord, they’re all soft.

• dominicanpapi

@Tribefan18 said...

I may have to render all the hawks unplayable in that case until he proves otherwise. I had Trae tonight and it is not going well.

It’s a 90s style offense with no emphasis on the 3 point game. I’m not saying fade all Hawks players, but I want to give it a handful of games to see what he does.

• Bodhisattva

Jeez y’all crapping over my man Bane, he gonna get his and deliver your value just fine.

• feekdogg

Apparently “Nunn” is how many fantasy points I should have expected from Kendrick.

• zeeshan2

PG going off

• Golfnut04240

Another game with a 1 point spread is blowing out. Unreal.

• cdub6238

@feekdogg said...

Apparently “Nunn” is how many fantasy points I should have expected from Kendrick.

Seriously…

He played 16 minutes…took 4 shots…and did nothing else really…

• Calicapo

Good lord…. Wizards, please keep this close, you bums.

I believe in you.

• blackdirkdiggler

@dominicanpapi said...

Thanks Dominican. I’m gonna remember that for certain teams Atlanta will play, going forward.

• NDNole

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah I managed to dodge the bullet this time but this season has been a train wreck so far. No transparency whatsoever. How do we find out that LMA is out several hours before tip, Rose an hour early, yet no one knows if Kawhi’s passed Covid protocols until minutes before tip-off? I just don’t buy that it’s a mystery to teams or the league. Same story as last time, either someone’s profiting from the lack of transparency or Adam Silver has suddenly become incompetent.

Edit: Also, I would argue that Jaylen is the biggest beneficiary of this news. Going from Klaw to Batum D really opens things up.

My biggest peeve with NBA period is this lack of information or inconsistent info. We should all know lineups and actives at least 30 minutes before tip. Stupid to do otherwise.

• Tribefan18

@Golfnut04240 said...

Another game with a 1 point spread is blowing out. Unreal.

To be fair, the wiz are completely gassed. 3 games in 4 days. I should have known it was going to happen.

• noddy

Need Winslow to get to 20 fantasy points

• cdub6238

Nice to see Randle dominating the Charmin soft Lyle’s n Poetlt….oh wait…he’s jacking off 3s? Yay…

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@zeeshan2 said...

PG going off

Of course he is. He was already priced down and now he gets all the usage. Should be an easy 7x for him at that price. He would have been chalk if we got news earlier. Now on DK he will be optimal for sure.

• Joeyrockland1

Guys getting pissed on players sitting without enough notice. These are usually the same pool of players . I tend to stay away from picking them . Also it’s the last set of games before the break . My motto is when I have doubt …..sit em out lol

• Baysman

Is Bam hurt? Only 2 shot attempts and were in the 3rd quarter.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).