• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) — T: 235.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Boston ( 4 ) — T: 220
    8;30 PM EST : New York ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) — T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) — T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) — T: 213.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan240

Anyone seen Brendan239

• damionismyname

• Ranked #89

RG Tiered Ranking

@Brendan240 said...

Anyone seen Brendan239

hanging with Brendan241

• Brendan240

@damionismyname said...

hanging with Brendan241

Sh!t. I forgot about that Brendan

• zeeshan2

Bucks taking out their starter is going to screw me over

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Just lock Jokic every slate?

• chronoxiong

No lies, I thought about rostering Trey Lyles. At 4k with that dart throw position they call in PFs on FD. It was a dart throw. But of course, I chickened out and landed my dart on Noel.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Devin Booker has been erected Tuesday.

• chronoxiong

Booker erected!

• yisman

Booker fully erected due to double technical

LeBron I guess whined to the refs to get Booker out of there

they must’ve known I bet PHoenix 3Q and 2H

GEEZ

What did Booker do to warrant ejection? Watching the game…. doesn’t make any sense. Way to ruin a good NBA game. Have no Booker but he didn’t do anything to be tossed from the game. He said a few words? League is a joke now.

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Booked Td up twice and tossed in the middle of a big game. Made 20 2H SD LUs with Booker at Capt in almost all lol. There is almost nothing verbal that should ever result in a superstar being tossed out of a game for two techs on one play. Two separate plays ok but not one. Fans around the world tune in to watch the players not the refs. What a bunch of clowns. These refs are so full of themselves it’s crazy.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Bev was a good value
    Booker is going off and Quickley was great
    Others were ok but with an average Kawhi game would have still finished close to 300 even with the Nunn dud.
    That sucked

NVM Booker erected… better so I won’t play the “what if” game

Right. How can you eject the guy there. So stupid. Yeah Quickley was the key.. game played out perfectly for him.

• yisman

@866 said...

What did Booker do to warrant ejection? Watching the game…. doesn’t make any sense. Way to ruin a good NBA game. Have no Booker but he didn’t do anything to be tossed from the game. He said a few words? League is a joke now.

The announcers were very confused. Booker didn’t do anything and crooked officials gave him two technicals.

• gaelicgirl

@theIrrigator said...

Status note: Devin Booker has been erected Tuesday.

Were the Suns winning?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

At a certain point is better if anything that could go wrong does go wrong in the same lineup
    Hopefully tomorrow is reversed!

Disappointing games from Paul/Schroder tonight. Morris makes 6x easily, surprised he was only 3400 still. Had on All today. Prob go 100% Tomorrow too vs SAC.

• Cdavis21

There goes my head to head because the soft ass nba league. First I lose earlier because my lineup was not accurate once it was submitted yet dk wouldn’t acknowledge the fact and now booker gets ejected. What a terrible night

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Were the Suns winning?

Yes I believe so

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

Were the Suns winning?

Of course they were and Lebron was throwing a fit and Booker was dominating. The NBA can’t continue to allow this stuff. These are grown adults in a billion dollar business that counts on fans to tune in. Can’t just toss superstars cause you get your little feelings hurt. These refs walking around puffing their little chests out like they are the bosses. It’s hilarious. Man I hope the Suns still win this.

• Cdavis21

Has anyone submitted a lineup and once the contest went live, your lineup was not the same? Happened to me earlier tonight . I know that sounds crazy but it happened and cost me my $530 head to head tonight

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Just lock Jokic every slate?

Told you it would be a blowout! I just got it completely backwards.Time to put my shoes on. For extra discredit, I managed to pick a couple of ❄️s from the Bullets game. AND…was not around to see the Derrick Rose COVID news.
    ~

The Saric & Nader show? Wow. No Ayton all 4th. And they played great also. 20 for Saric now & Nader playing good D couple blocks. Crazy.

• Bodhisattva

Haha only needed 7 more fantasy points from Booker to take 3rd in the 10x Booster. Only masochists and fools play this stupid game.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

My #1 PG is Mills
    My #2 SF is Barrett
    My #2 and #3 PFs are Lyles and Randle
    My #1 C is Poeltl

Odds are two of these statements are clown statements and two of these statements are spot on.

Stack the blowout again, chief.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).