• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) — T: 235.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Boston ( 4 ) — T: 220
    8;30 PM EST : New York ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) — T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) — T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) — T: 213.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Unico10 said...

PatBev has been hitting treys this year and is 3800 vs BOS… of course it could be Ibaka that goes 6/6 from the 3 point line… but one of them should go off. Not sure about playing both in the same lineup

• Russthabus26

Can someone do me a favor? Post a link to any Fanduel nba gpp last night. I didn’t play but would like to see winning line ups. Thanks.

• zeeshan2

I like Giannis, Joker, Dejounte, Poetl, Morant, Rose, Westbrook, Bam, Beal, and Khris Middleton the most tonight

• WillyWongka

Going back to Poeltl tonight? Seems to get similar mins on B2Bs and should probably dominate Noel.

• deepfat

Jamming ABC and Joker into my SE’s and I really like the lineup. Don’t think I’m going to tinker.

• dragon1952

I’m not quite getting the way some fantasy stats are computed I guess. For example, Chris BeerMan, who I read for entertainment only btw, states no team has given up more fantasy points to C’s this year than Washington. When I look at Rotowire’s NBA Defense vs Position Stats it shows Washington giving up an avg of 66 FP’s/game full season to C’s, which is ranked way down at 20th out of 30 teams. DK LU builder shows Washington with an OPRK of 28th to C’s. Now if I sort Rotowire by last 5 and last 10 games Wash jumps up to 6th most vs C’s, but I still don’t see how Wash is the worst.

• Tribefan18

I believe giannis and jokic have a terrible dfs history vs one another, no? I’m all over Middleton tonight instead. He dropped 63 fps the first time they played.

• superjon

@Russthabus26 said...

Can someone do me a favor? Post a link to any Fanduel nba gpp last night. I didn’t play but would like to see winning line ups. Thanks.

https://www.fanduel.com/games/55188/contests/55188-244515272/scoring

• Clyde

@dragon1952 said...

I’m not quite getting the way some fantasy stats are computed I guess. For example, Chris BeerMan, who I read for entertainment only btw, states no team has given up more fantasy points to C’s this year than Washington. When I look at Rotowire’s NBA Defense vs Position Stats it shows Washington giving up an avg of 66 FP’s/game full season to C’s, which is ranked way down at 20th out of 30 teams. DK LU builder shows Washington with an OPRK of 28th to C’s. Now if I sort Rotowire by last 5 and last 10 games Wash jumps up to 6th most vs C’s, but I still don’t see how Wash is the worst.

Google NBA defense vs position,,,Washington is indeed the worst, by quite a bit on this slate….

• Brendan239

The Butler news is huge, I like Dragic if he’s out, maybe Nunn but prob just Butler if he plays. PG13 too cheap, Bane should get 25 minutes no matter what, Theis is getting big minutes and how can you not love most of the Mil/Denver players. Oh, and Randle is probably going to be at 5% ownership going up against a turtle and should put up at least 55 FD points. My punts are Morris, Neto, Bane, Green, Burks, Morris, Turtle.

What I have some interest in is putting a few Memphis players (Morant/Bsne/JVal) with Neto. The Bullets are playing their 3rd game in 4 days and Memphis isn’t generally a team ppl look to stack no matter WHO they’re playing. And I never use Morant or JVal.

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Tribefan18 said...

I believe giannis and jokic have a terrible dfs history vs one another, no? I’m all over Middleton tonight instead. He dropped 63 fps the first time they played.

Given KM likely gets Michael Porter “defense”, this is likely a good call.

• billythekidcowboysheat

The bucks are gonna continue to “switch” pnr to get michael stuck on kris or abc.

But ppl are forgetting no milsap, green. I guess den could start the ninja!

• xwalker5

Barring news, I’m fading Giannis 100%.

Anyone have a good idea of how many minutes Bogdanovic is gonna be getting?

• ifthethunder

@Tribefan18 said...

They played Feb. 8 and the Bucks won by 13. Nikola Jokic played full minutes and filled the stat sheet (62 DKFP). Giannis Antetokounmpo played 34 and put up 30 points, but that was good for just 47.25 on DK.

Given the Nuggets injury situation and the fact that this will be their 3rd game in 4 days…I don’t have a good feel for it. Maybe a Bucks or Nuggets fan on here has a better idea.

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/game/2-8-2021-mil-@-den-70981
    ~

• superjon

100% PG13

• dominicanpapi

@ifthethunder said...

They played Feb. 8 and the Bucks won by 13. Nikola Jokic played full minutes and filled the stat sheet (62 DKFP). Giannis Antetokounmpo played 34 and put up 30 points, but that was good for just 47.25 on DK.

Given the Nuggets injury situation and the fact that this will be their 3rd game in 4 days…I don’t have a good feel for it. Maybe a Bucks or Nuggets fan on here has a better idea.

https://www.statmuse.com/nba/game/2-8-2021-mil-@-den-70981
    ~

Not a fan of either team (well I am but it’s not my team), but I would think with no Millsap and Green, Giannis should have carte blanche to go to the rim. And like you said, Nuggets are in a 3 in 4, tired legs. My thing is this: how likely is Giannis at 11.3 on FD with Jrue back (albeit limited minutes) getting you the 55-60 that you probably need vs say Randle at 9500 on getting you the 50…55?

• monarch

On DK if Giannis has his typical game then he is such a solid foundation for the remainder of your lineup.

I like Melton a lot tonight, even more if Kyle Anderson were to miss.

• Brendan239

Haha, MPJ/Barton combo costs only $200 more than Jokic. Can they outscore his likely 60-70 burger? If yes, it’d be a good contrarian combo. I like to do that on FD to be different. Like Tatum Theis, but this combo also takes into account a pivot off the best Center.

• BiGtIGeRs

@Tribefan18 said...

Doesn’t mean anything because it’s a new game new schemes

• mbunner23

@monarch said...

Link

Qu

I’m thinking about going back to Winslow as well.

• lildave678

Hey guys, quick question…

On FanDuel is there a way to import a .CSV file into a large GPP you’ve reserved spots for earlier in the day? I can upload the .CSV if I’m starting from scratch, but is there a way if you already have the lineups reserved? In reality I’m sure the $.05 or $.25 contests won’t ever fill before I enter but just wondering if I’m missing something. Thanks guys and gals!

• miggs6876

@zeeshan2 said...

I like Giannis, Joker, Dejounte, Poetl, Morant, Rose, Westbrook, Bam, Beal, and Khris Middleton the most tonight

Don’t we all.

• mbunner23

SF is a crapper on dk.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Wow headed home from work and still 2 pages lol. I’m already caught up!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@lildave678 said...

Hey guys, quick question…

On FanDuel is there a way to import a .CSV file into a large GPP you’ve reserved spots for earlier in the day? I can upload the .CSV if I’m starting from scratch, but is there a way if you already have the lineups reserved? In reality I’m sure the $.05 or $.25 contests won’t ever fill before I enter but just wondering if I’m missing something. Thanks guys and gals!

After you reserve, go to upcoming and download the csv. Import you lineups, copy and paste and upload the new csv with all your lineups. There is turorial videos you can watch

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).