• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) — T: 235.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Boston ( 4 ) — T: 220
    8;30 PM EST : New York ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) — T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) — T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) — T: 213.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• zeeshan2

@miggs6876 said...

Don’t we all.

do we all? :shrugs:

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

SF is a crapper on dk.

Need slowmo to be ruled out and I think it becomes a lot easier.
    I’m considering bogdanovic at min price and if he plays 20 mins could be a nice salary saver
    Dozier – I was not at the wedding so I may just skip the funeral as well pending some sort of update on his condition/minutes, but 3200 is awfully enticing
    Bane – I don’t really feel like chasing that and doing only one classic lineup so probably a pass
    Bridges – may end up here for the seemingly guaranteed 5x
    DDR – not sure on minutes for B2B

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@WillyWongka said...

Going back to Poeltl tonight? Seems to get similar mins on B2Bs and should probably dominate Noel.

Seems like more of a cash/se play than gpp

• Brendan239

I REALLY don’t want to play Winslow tonight.

• billythekidcowboysheat

I wanted to update this:

With taj now out again, I’m gonna add randle to my stud list, as well as rwb.

6 “Studs”:
    Abc
    Joker
    Rwb
    Trae
    Randle
    Pg13

I think I’m going heavy randle and noel now on fd.
    Like it’s just hard to get away from the minutes there going to play.

• frugal

Slammed today again, getting a first look now. Need some Butler news as I’d love to go back to Nunn. JVal burned me last game but super tempted to hop back on, Anderson too if he’s in. If Anderson’s out, Bane, Winslow, and Melton look good. Don’t love SAS matchup, but some exposure there seems warranted and on the flip side the 3 headed monster of Randle, Rose, and Barrett 2 of 3 should get theirs. I have Giannis and Jokic at 1 and 2 highest DK FP tonight.

• ifthethunder

@dominicanpapi said...

Not a fan of either team (well I am but it’s not my team), but I would think with no Millsap and Green, Giannis should have carte blanche to go to the rim. And like you said, Nuggets are in a 3 in 4, tired legs. My thing is this: how likely is Giannis at 11.3 on FD with Jrue back (albeit limited minutes) getting you the 55-60 that you probably need vs say Randle at 9500 on getting you the 50…55?

My feeling is that Giannis won’t even need to play as many minutes as he did last time. And the Nuggets won’t bother pushing Jokic in a lost cause, so neither of them pays off their salary.

I have been wrong many, many times before though.
    ~

• Brendan239

I don’t know how I feel about the Butler news. If he’s in I’ll be real tempted to make him fit 1/3 of my FD LUs and if he’s out I’ll try to fit Dragic or Nunn. Herro and Robinson too expensive IMO

• choppadown

Waiting on Jaylen news, Anderson news, and Jimmy Buckets, and then maybe I can make a lineup I like.

Gotta go ‘Whi & Pee-Gee.. at these discount prices. Like Ibaka 4800 also. Like Paul/Schroder and M Morris for Laker. Winslow.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@choppadown said...

Waiting on Jaylen news, Anderson news, and Jimmy Buckets, and then maybe I can make a lineup I like.

Jaylen is in

• thegunnard

Need 4 more for $1 RG Forum challenge!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Marc Gasol (health protocols) listed out Tuesday. https://t.co/SVgiyoEhvV

• monarch

I have added interest in Deandre Ayton now

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

I have added interest in Deandre Ayton now

I have added interest in Harrell

• Alvance83

@theIrrigator said...

Marc Gasol (health protocols) listed out Tuesday. https://t.co/SVgiyoEhvV

Why does this have me switching to ayton 🤔

• monarch

Yes…Ayton, Harrell, Morris all benefitting from the greatness that is Marc Gasol not seeing his 18 minutes tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Kyle Anderson (illness) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/sgk5pmzHrR

• axman15

Have Schroder in my UTL, very tempted to move to Harrell

• tmarohl

@xwalker5 said...

Barring news, I’m fading Giannis 100%.

Anyone have a good idea of how many minutes Bogdanovic is gonna be getting?

Giannis will be fine. Joker might be the one you want to fade.

• frugal

@theIrrigator said...

Kyle Anderson (illness) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/sgk5pmzHrR

MEM value again.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@monarch said...

Yes…Ayton, Harrell, Morris all benefitting from the greatness that is Marc Gasol not seeing his 18 minutes tonight.

And probably Kuzma. I would like it to extend all the way to THT but probably doesn’t trickle that far

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Grizzlies will start Morant, Desmond Bane, Brooks, Clarke, Valanciunas on Tuesday.

• ifthethunder

@monarch said...

I’m telling Marc’s mom you posted this.
    ~

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).