• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) — T: 235.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Boston ( 4 ) — T: 220
    8;30 PM EST : New York ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) — T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) — T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) — T: 213.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@ifthethunder said...

Link

You must feel like the Bucks are better than I think they are.

• Brendan239

Dammit, thought Morris would be 3% (Lakers). Looks like I’m putting Winslow in my last Morant/Melton LU. Lots of Melton and Bane, a couple Morant, 1 JVal 1 Winslow.

• monarch

I like Melton so much. It is written in stone that Dillon Brooks will start sweating profusely and get into foul trouble defending Bradley Beal.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Jimmy Butler (knee) ruled out Tuesday. https://t.co/DD2ne0o3mJ

• axman15

Morant/Winslow/Bane too many Grizzlies?

• Brendan239

@axman15 said...

Morant/Winslow/Bane too many Grizzlies?

No such thing tonight

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

SF is a crapper on dk.

Huerter went 1-9 from deep last game and still went 6x. I don’t see McMillan over-extending Bogdanovic here after a knee fracture, so I imagine Huerter’s still firmly in play.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

The 3 spots I am debating are MPj, PatBev and Ayton

Nuts how pricing makes most swaps there hard as Mills is priced up at 4700… every time I am 100 or 200 over or landing on a play I don’t like

I may just leave it

• frugal

@RipCityRings said...

Bogdanovic

I’ve got Bogdanovic in 1-10 just in case, don’t plan to go any heavier.

• Herf

It feels too simple to get PG13 and Middleton into lineups I love on FD. Almost seems to good to be true.

Not sure which direction I will go with Harrell or Ayton… but I will have a little of both just in case. I won’t be very heavy on this slate.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) a game-time decision Tuesday.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Why do I have this feeling that the Grizzlies chalk will disappoint?
    Only playing superchalky Bane and Winslow now and have differentiator in other spots, but wouldn’t be hard to find other value (Kieff, Dozier….)

• ifthethunder

@tmarohl said...

You must feel like the Bucks are better than I think they are.

I think you know much more about them than I do.

I just see a short-handed Nuggets team playing its third game in four days, and on the road at that.
    ~

• Brendan239

Kinda want to hedge my 5 LUs w 1 that has LBJ, Klaw and Capela. I have none of them right now

• Helpabrotherout

Any love for Nunn?

• Herf

I can see Luka Samanic seeing mins tonight for San Antonio possibly… I will throw him in a few just in case.

• madmanjayWV

@Helpabrotherout said...

Any love for Nunn?

Just made my final dribbler LU on FD so prolly a solid fade

• RipCityRings

@Unico10 said...

Only playing superchalky Bane and Winslow now and have differentiator in other spots, but wouldn’t be hard to find other value (Kieff, Dozier….)

Grizzly roulette is always a disaster. Ja is just cheap enough to really burn you if he goes off, yet I’m having a hard time committing to a PG shooting 21% from deep on the season while rarely cracking double-digit assists. All things considered I think you have to probably eat the cheap chalk since the minutes will be there and the matchup is fairly ideal. I would suggest Tyus as a slightly lower-owned pivot off of Bane/Winslow, though.

• zline34

@Unico10 said...

Because chalk Over 35% has busted over 70% of the time this year. Like if you built yesterday’s lineups in a GPP with PJ you were trying to not take first place.

• Joeyrockland1

@thegunnard said...

Need 4 more for $1 RG Forum challenge!

I’m in …..first time last nite……I actually somehow won .

• captainwacky

@Herf said...

I can see Luka Samanic seeing mins tonight for San Antonio possibly… I will throw him in a few just in case.

I think it’s more likely that KBD just gets more run, but I’m with you on someone picking up a good amount of extra minutes with Aldridge out and regulars playing into OT yesterday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Bogdan Bogdanovic (knee) available to play Tuesday. https://t.co/kbPiPNA0nd

• frugal

@zline34 said...

Because chalk Over 35% has busted over 70% of the time this year. Like if you built yesterday’s lineups in a GPP with PJ you were trying to not take first place.

Right, feels like a case where Bane gets into foul trouble and someone like Tillman comes in and destroys.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Feels like a Montrezl night

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Because they will still only play 24 mins lol. Agreed on Bane but mainly want Winslow, Melton and J-Val

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).