• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) — T: 235.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Boston ( 4 ) — T: 220
    8;30 PM EST : New York ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) — T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) — T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) — T: 213.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Feels like a Montrezl night

Yep

• Herf

@captainwacky said...

I think it’s more likely that KBD just gets more run, but I’m with you on someone picking up a good amount of extra minutes with Aldridge out and regulars playing into OT yesterday.

I can see it definitely going more towards KBD now that I look more into it. I will throw Luka in some haymakers at low ownership and min price on FD.

What can we expect out of Rose tonight? Thibs going to let him do his thing or restrict mins?

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Because they will still only play 24 mins lol. Agreed on Bane but mainly want Winslow, Melton and J-Val

I am playing JVal even after that bust, but as of right now I prefer Kieff or Bev over Bane/Winslow

• frugal

I’m keeping plenty of Bane. At 3.4 even if he fails as long as my other plays go off I doubt he keeps me from cashing. Are you expecting a blowout here? That’s the only way starters are going to be limited to 24.

• zline34

My game theory has completely changed. I’m playing against ownership now. Projections have gotten so good and chalk has gotten so chalky. That yeah I had PJ as a core the night before but when a volatile player like that goes off I’m not going near him the next day. I don’t care if he’s in the best spot of his life and it’s a 1v5. He’s getting faded into oblivion in GPP’s

• Brendan239

I have Huerter in 2/6, hope Bog doesn’t hurt him too much. No Tillman for me but some Clarke now

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

I’m keeping plenty of Bane. At 3.4 even if he fails as long as my other plays go off I doubt he keeps me from cashing. Are you expecting a blowout here? That’s the only way starters are going to be limited to 24.

40% Bane seems like a spot when there is leverage in going with a 2% Beverly
    Just that

Seems they have roughly the same chance of scoring 10 to 25 points

• RipCityRings

Someone sell me on Harrell vs Ayton/Poeltl, because I’m having a hard time getting away from that combo on DK. Ayton is pretty crafty in the post, feels like he’s going to feast on Harrell. Even though Gasol isn’t playing big minutes anymore, he has been the only thing standing in the way of the Lakers being a super smash spot for opposing centers. Poeltl gets Nerlens, not much explanation needed there.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

J-Val and Ja are the only guys you can count on to play 32 mins. Everyone else is a 24-28 min rotation

• dw12290

@Joeyrockland1 said...

I’m in …..first time last nite……I actually somehow won .

Congrats!

• zline34

@theIrrigator said...

J-Val and Ja are the only guys you can count on to play 32 mins. Everyone else is a 24-28 min rotation

I would be all over Clarke at 30 minutes, but he ain’t getting 30.

• monarch

Kinda like Dennis Schroder at 5700. They are going to need him but he probably gets up a bit going against Chris Paul. And he is savvy enough to be the one to deliver the sac punch first in this matchup.

• Supersharpie

Stronger GPP play on FD:

DDR or Booker?

• xwalker5

@tmarohl said...

Giannis will be fine. Joker might be the one you want to fade.

Yessir, I feel ya on Giannis being good. Was off of him just due to roster construction, not so much how he’s gonna play tonight

Back on him now due to news lol

• RipCityRings

This is a rough slate to only build a single lineup for. Is Miami going to scheme to slow down Collins here? That 50 burger was not ideal. Hopefully this is his PJ-esque follow-up…

• Herf

@Supersharpie said...

Stronger GPP play on FD:

DDR or Booker?

I’m trying to convince myself that Pops will play DDR decent mins regardless of last night… but I keep telling myself that its Pops.

• superjon

@Supersharpie said...

Stronger GPP play on FD:

DDR or Booker?

PG13

• mbunner23

Dragic is popping in projections. Anyone else think Nunn being good again kind of takes away Dragic upside?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Keldon Johnson (reconditioning) available to play Tuesday. https://t.co/DCBxgf4DPw

• RipCityRings

@mbunner23 said...

Dragic is popping in projections. Anyone else think Nunn being good again kind of takes away Dragic upside?

Yeah, I’ve been fading Nunn every slate and getting wrecked because I can’t forgot how impossibly terrible he was in the Bubble. Played Dragic and Herro last time, but here I am ready to suck it up and roster Nunn so he’ll probably dud now. That whole game kind of scares me.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

JVal/Mills v Bam/Dozier

Have the first one

?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Keldon Johnson (reconditioning) will play off bench Tuesday; to be on a minutes limit.

• Herf

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah, I’ve been fading Nunn every slate and getting wrecked because I can’t forgot how impossibly terrible he was in the Bubble. Played Dragic and Herro last time, but here I am ready to suck it up and roster Nunn so he’ll probably dud now. That whole game kind of scares me.

I actually love playing Dragon here… I think he will be one of the prime scorers tonight after just coming off injury and getting his shot back against Utah.

• RipCityRings

Harrell/Dragic/Huerter all the same price is a definite conundrum.

• Brendan239

Kelly O’s gonna break the slate and none of us have him

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).