• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -1 ) at Washington ( 1 ) — T: 235.5
    7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Miami ( -4 ) — T: 222
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4 ) at Boston ( 4 ) — T: 220
    8;30 PM EST : New York ( 1 ) at San Antonio ( -1 ) — T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : Denver ( 7.5 ) at Milwaukee ( -7.5 ) — T: 235
    10:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 1.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -1.5 ) — T: 213.5

DRAFTKINGS RG FORUM LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Knicks will start Ntilikina, Barrett, Bullock, Randle, Noel on Tuesday.

• jayzee666

@Unico10 said...

You need to post earlier man…. played Nunn the other day and got benched, so two days ago went with Herro and there is Nunn going off… now not to worry as I have Kawhi so Nunn can lay a goose egg
    Night over anyway

Ha!
    I was told it was an unfair advantage to people on this board when I gave my picks! The big fish were getting pissed.

I don’t have any Kawhi and still will finish close to last – hopefully!

Half my money is gone.. no reason to watch this Clipper/BOS either now. Really aggravated right now. Just glad none of my Melton’s are wiped out. But I need this stupid Vala now.

• zeeshan2

lol Frank starting

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@damionismyname said...

If you faded this game you can just focus on tomorrow.

What about people with JVal, Bane and Winslow… lol… tomarrow

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

NHL locks when the puck drops
    MLB first pitch is thrown seconds after lock
    This NBA s*it where games lock 20 minutes before tip and we get screwed like this is disgusting

Yeah there should be some sort of exception this year for sure. I mean you shouldn’t have confirmed lineups and then this happened. I don’t understand how a supposed high level organization could be so inept and get test results while players are in warmup lines. How in the world are these results not figured out hours before hand. So absurd.

• monarch

We should be able to global swap Kawhi. Is there any reason the sites don’t allow for this?

• RipCityRings

Giannis/Quickley/Burks or Randle/Middleton/Frank?

• choppadown

Melton Eh?

• xwalker5

@mbunner23 said...

Wow got rose news late. Now I have no sg to play

Same here/prolly gonna be an early night lol

• zeeshan2

@RipCityRings said...

Giannis/Quickley/Burks or Randle/Middleton/Frank?

second for me

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Man I knew Thibs was going to troll us. Don’t care I rolling Quick.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Even if it doesn’t matter with Kawhi out…. I still hate Nunn with all my guts

• zline34

@damionismyname said...

If you faded this game you can just focus on tomorrow.

Game stack has to hit 150 minimum by half. Top lineup did not hit 150. Game stack first game is already a bust for a top 1% finish. You can still min cash though.

• noddy

Does Burks play more with Rose out?

• Absolute garbage, melton broke the slate already, klaw bullshit.

The lack of communication is embarrassing, they don’t know klaw is out before tip🤣 bums.

• blackdirkdiggler

Desmone Bane is garbage. He could be $2,000….never rostering again

• RipCityRings

@Unico10 said...

What about people with JVal, Bane and Winslow… lol… tomarrow

I managed to pair Ja and Melton with JV and Winslow, so I guess it’s a wash. If JV can stay on the floor long enough to go for 25-30 I’ll take it at this point.

• zline34

Correction 151 u got a shot will need triple OT

• Golfnut04240

It may have been a good decision fading LAC/BOS.

• LetsCash

LMAO

Just saw the Kawhi news, WTF?!?!?

• Golfnut04240

Miami Heat … WTH?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Another super annoying thing about this, whether you played Kawhai or not, is this shakes up the whole slate for everyone. Just bc you faded Kawhai doesn’t mean you lucked out because those who played PG/Morris/Batum and not Kawhai are the real winners here. So unreal. Also lost Claws defense so huge bump to Tatum just tilting on so many levels.

• nerman

Clarke got all the minutes 1st half

• monarch

Kawhi is out with back spasms

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).