• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 214
    4:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -10.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at New York ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• russin69

Here are 3 guys you should have in your line up under the radar Hollis Thompson 4200 Sf Fanduel JJ Reddick 4800 Sg and last but not least Langston Galloway 3700 Sg hope this helps good luck everybody hit me up on twitter for any questions Russin07.

• hometeam44

Galloway I don’t get.

• sabresrock29

@hometeam44 said...

Galloway I don’t get.

Kings bad against SG but also affallo is in play. It depends too if melo sits(Migraine and back to back) I made an early lineup without value that I really like and don’t think unless there’s obvious value I don’t think you need it Sunday

• jdog32310

Calderon is questionable to I think. That boost Galloway

• jdog32310

Thinking about Isaiah Thomas and holiday on fanduel Any other good pg options? Also the only real centers I like is deandre Jordan and Demarcus cousins. Any thought on other plays at center? Thanks

• jdog32310

And small forward really sucks and antetokounmpo is really expensive but is he a must play since small forward sucks

• DC2380

who are you guys targeting at the Center and PF position in DK??

• mstunnabro

@russin69 said...

Here are 3 guys you should have in your line up under the radar Hollis Thompson 4200 Sf Fanduel JJ Reddick 4800 Sg and last but not least Langston Galloway 3700 Sg hope this helps good luck everybody hit me up on twitter for any questions Russin07.

We may just have the same lineup…

Evan turner IMO is an excellent play against the woeful 76ers

Ryan Anderson is the free chalk today with Anthony Davis being ruled out today.

The winning lineup today will leave at least 1000$ left in salary

• harrythebullyt

Also Galloway has gone 6× 3 out of his last 5 game and 4x, 5x the other two. Added to a way good matchup today.

• harrythebullyt

Actually I stopped here because I have a question. Where can I see all of yesterday’s DK’s players scores ?

• mstunnabro

Can everyone stop talking about Galloway, when we talk about someone all day they bust

• Bellest

@harrythebullyt said...

Actually I stopped here because I have a question. Where can I see all of yesterday’s DK’s players scores ?

Try this; select NP in “filters”.
    https://rotogrinders.com/game-stats/nba-player?site=draftkings&range=season

• Cuforreal

@bhdevault said...

4:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 214
    4:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -10.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at New York ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

Lowry and Thomas as studs for today?

• Wolfedawwg

@DC2380 said...

who are you guys targeting at the Center and PF position in DK??

Since Nikola Vucevic has been out ORL has given up the 4th most DK fpts to the C position, if JV happens to not play I think Biyombo is a lock, If JV does play then it’s a judjement call as the 2 have been pretty much splitting the mins as of late, prior to his injury.
    At the PF I think D Lee and/or Nowitzky (I got both), with Dallas fighting for a playoff, Parsons questionable, and I’m not sure what to say about Pachulia other than he’s on the pine more than the floor over the last 7 games but he just could turn into the value play of the day?

• harrythebullyt

@Bellest said...

Try this; select NP in “filters”.
    https://rotogrinders.com/game-stats/nba-player?site=draftkings&range=season

Thank you! I have used this but didn’t see the filters in the upper corner. :/

• DC2380

Thanks for your input

• DC2380

@Wolfedawwg said...

Since Nikola Vucevic has been out ORL has given up the 4th most DK fpts to the C position, if JV happens to not play I think Biyombo is a lock, If JV does play then it’s a judjement call as the 2 have been pretty much splitting the mins as of late, prior to his injury.
    At the PF I think D Lee and/or Nowitzky (I got both), with Dallas fighting for a playoff, Parsons questionable, and I’m not sure what to say about Pachulia other than he’s on the pine more than the floor over the last 7 games but he just could turn into the value play of the day?

Thanks for the input

• DC2380

Is Greek the consensus must start at SF???

• clrockny24

I would think so

• Dbrereto

Is Cousins a must play today on a short slate?

• DC2380

@Wolfedawwg said...

Why so high on Dirk and Lee??

• Cityworkout

I think ABC and Cousins will be highly owned in cash games. I saw BigT mention Amir Johnson but if you do use him you are just hoping he gets around 20 vs Phi. I could still why people would do that though I also like Favors vs MIL.

• B_Heals152

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #8

RG Tiered Ranking

Giannis and DMC are by no means must starts. Giannis has to face arguably the toughest defensive team in the league, and New York plays at a slow pace. You can easily bump down and take the savings by rostering Melo and Jordan at each respective position. Your welcome!

• DFSNewbie

Breaking: The Dallas Mavericks are (Questionable) to play today

• Cityworkout

@B_Heals152 said...

Giannis and DMC are by no means must starts. Giannis has to face arguably the toughest defensive team in the league, and New York plays at a slow pace. You can easily bump down and take the savings by rostering Melo and Jordan at each respective position. Your welcome!

They are not must starts but they will be very popular. I think Melo may also be chalk as the 2nd SF on FD cash games to ABC.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).