• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 214
    4:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -10.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at New York ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• TeHDruiD

@Jaseboyhyde said...

Unbelievable what I just did.
    I was entering what I thought was a quarter arcade, I had just entered two lineups and went to enter a third, must’ve accidentally pushed the button above it, and made a lineup and hit enter like I’ve done so many times. But something in my mind said “that didn’t look right”, went to see I had entered a $20 satellite contest. Tried to withdraw immediately and won’t let me.
    Dammit. That lineup is sure to suck ass and I’ll just donate $20. If I hadn’t won $135 two nights ago I would be even more sick over it. As it is, I’m pissed but it’s not the end of the world.
    Crap on a cupcake!

Rooting for you man, I hope that lineup absolutely crushes

• Dean21

My God. I have one lineup with three 76ers rostered.

I need a drink.

• ldawg99

This is the second time I’ve played this Zaza clown and the second time he’s taken the day off work.

• Jaseboyhyde

@sportznutt said...

Damnit good luck.

Thanks man, but I’m just expecting to come in 25/25 and lose the 20! It would be even worse to come in 2nd! There’s a reason I don’t enter those contests!

• digglahhh

@jz768 said...

Spoken like someone who has never had a migraine.

Not to mention that once the games get going, this board turns into the whiniest group of (presumably) adults, I’ve ever seen. Dudes having hissy fits, and then you realize it was all over a total of $7 they had in play. …people here should t be telling anybody to “get over” anything!

• nta87

Man zaza is straight garbage

• Moxieland

@Jaseboyhyde said...

Unbelievable what I just did.
    I was entering what I thought was a quarter arcade, I had just entered two lineups and went to enter a third, must’ve accidentally pushed the button above it, and made a lineup and hit enter like I’ve done so many times. But something in my mind said “that didn’t look right”, went to see I had entered a $20 satellite contest. Tried to withdraw immediately and won’t let me.
    Dammit. That lineup is sure to suck ass and I’ll just donate $20. If I hadn’t won $135 two nights ago I would be even more sick over it. As it is, I’m pissed but it’s not the end of the world.
    Crap on a cupcake!

I guarantee you win with that snafu.

• ElSlappo

@Jaseboyhyde said...

True story.
    Some people call every headache a migraine.
    However, migraines are not headaches. They are caused by vasodilation (headaches by vasoconstriction), and are often accompanied by blurred vision, pounding headache and neck ache, sensitivity to light, numb tongue and face, confusion, nausea and vomiting…
    When hit with a migraine, if not knocked out by a prescribed vasoconstrictor immediately, they can last days and feel as if you’ve had a stroke. They’re miserable, so if he truly has a migraine, and it’s a bad one, I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t play.
    Of course, lots of people call any headache a migraine, and they can affect different folks different ways, so anything is possible.

Yeah if it is a true migraine, it is no joke. I can’t imagine that type of physical exertion while suffering from a migraine.

• xpac21

@Jaseboyhyde said...

True story.
    Some people call every headache a migraine.
    However, migraines are not headaches. They are caused by vasodilation (headaches by vasoconstriction), and are often accompanied by blurred vision, pounding headache and neck ache, sensitivity to light, numb tongue and face, confusion, nausea and vomiting…
    When hit with a migraine, if not knocked out by a prescribed vasoconstrictor immediately, they can last days and feel as if you’ve had a stroke. They’re miserable, so if he truly has a migraine, and it’s a bad one, I wouldn’t be surprised if he didn’t play.
    Of course, lots of people call any headache a migraine, and they can affect different folks different ways, so anything is possible.

what i’ve got i dont think is a migraine, but it’s a really bad headache i’ve had for over 11 years now, so i wouldn’t underestimate how bad headaches can be…of course anderson late scratch exacerbated it a bit today :S

• jjhollaway

Noel only 16% owned in Dk Dollar entries

• ancientpk

quit yo whining, i play at least $100 a day

• tristanwolf

what a strange slate tonight. who knows. g luck all!

• TeHDruiD

Rondo, Afflalo, Galloway, Gay, Porzingis and Cousins in my 1 lineup from that game. What’s the worst that could happen? LMAO. The other 3 players are Isaiah, Turner and Sullinger. Glad I have beer and a college basketball lineup for tonight as well for when that lineup potentially blows up in my face

• Bearcules

I hope the Mavs/Blazers game goes to OT so I can see even more of Zaza on the bench.

Whiffed on that punt today.

So it goes.

• Bigkeydet70

I loved plumlee and only played zaza to differentiate. Has me sick smh why is Merji getting all the run

• jjhollaway

I wonder how many people have Ryan Anderson with Noel only at 16% ownership? Noel usage hog against Celtics who are terrible at centers. and my boy MASON PLUMLEE GOING OFF

• deerosa

Melo needs to wear some shades, take a motrin, suck it up , and get out there in this lost season for the knicks.

• eperson911

Ryan Andersen 16.7% in the FD $2 single entry. Wow, 965 teams.

And, I agree, if you’ve had an actual migraine, youknow that your not playing basketball through it.

• grb4079

In FD tourneys Power Swat and my early mini dribblers I set up this morning people have Ryan Anderson at 18%? Lucky us.

• ElwoodB

Has anyone used the nickname “Bitchslap” Biyombo? :)

• ElSlappo

Aminu has kind of redeemed himself here but not my buddy Felton. Damn it, he’s is crapping on a couple of good looking LUs

• TeHDruiD

Giannis almost 60% owned in this GPP… He never really crossed my mind with him playing the Jazz. Maybe I’m an idiot, but hope he only gets about 30ish FP on FD

• jjhollaway

@eperson911 said...

Ryan Andersen 16.7% in the FD $2 single entry. Wow, 965 teams.

And, I agree, if you’ve had an actual migraine, youknow that your not playing basketball through it.

Miami Heat fan here and I remember when I got so angry at Lebron being the most trash player i ever saw against the Mavs I gave myself a Migraine being so angry, had a highscool basketball game the next day, Had to quit.

• kratos12

I smell OT in dallas…and no zaza!!!!!

• tristanwolf

@ElSlappo said...

Aminu has kind of redeemed himself here but not my buddy Felton. Damn it, he’s is crapping on a couple of good looking LUs

yep nice comeback. now would love a little OT that game!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).