• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 214
    4:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -10.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at New York ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• xpac21

well moral victory i guess, i got 2 lineups over 285 with the 0 from anderson

• sidislike

I had to take on so many scrubs to get Cousins and now this piece of shit Lopez is going to outscore him after always getting 5 and 4 for me

• goblue84

Boogie heating up

• feekdogg

Milsap yesterday, Favors today. Two guys I will never roster again. Never worth the money when I play them.

• Wolfedawwg

You know it’s a bad day when one of your best LU has Zaza………..smh

PG Chris Paul 10.7%
    LAC 105 NO 109
    Final
    6 REB, 3 3PM, 13 AST, 4 STL, 1 TO, 24 PTS, 1 DDbl 61.5
    SG C.J. McCollum 29.4%
    POR 120 DAL 132
    Final
    1 REB, 3 3PM, 8 AST, 1 BLK, 2 STL, 4 TO, 22 PTS 40.75
    SF Giannis Antetokounmpo 26.1%
    UTA 94 MIL 85
    0:00 4th
    4 REB, 7 AST, 2 BLK, 2 STL, 2 TO, 12 PTS 34.5
    PF Dirk Nowitzki 32.9%
    POR 120 DAL 132
    Final
    8 REB, 3 3PM, 4 AST, 2 STL, 2 TO, 40 PTS 60.5
    C Zaza Pachulia 10.4%
    POR 120 DAL 132
    Final
    2 REB 2.5
    G Toney Douglas 10.0%
    LAC 105 NO 109
    Final
    7 REB, 1 3PM, 9 AST, 1 STL, 4 TO, 15 PTS 37.75
    F Amir Johnson 7.1%
    BOS 120 PHI 105
    Final
    8 REB, 2 BLK, 1 TO, 18 PTS 31.5
    UTIL Bismack Biyombo 24.8%
    ORL 100 TOR 105
    Final
    11 REB, 1 AST, 6 BLK, 1 TO, 12 PTS, 1 DDbl 40.25
    TOTAL FANTASY POINTS: 309.25

• PDFOUR

I just want to know how did Toney Douglas do just as good as Jrue Holiday? lol.

I’m at 291 with Kelly Olynk ( stings so much). I had 4k left at the center position and had no idea who to take. I know Omar Asik was an option at 3k but the guy hardly ever produces even with injuries. Just check his game logs lol.

• TJRhodes

@TROUTRUNNER said...

Can someone watching the game update me on what’s going on with rudy gay right now?

Ever since he sat out that game or two for an injury he has never been the same. SAC in general just isn’t the same either. Hard to predict them lately.

• PDFOUR

@sidislike said...

I had to take on so many scrubs to get Cousins and now this piece of shit Lopez is going to outscore him after always getting 5 and 4 for me

Dude so many of the scrubs tonight scored above the “studs”.

Allen Crabbe – 32.5 FP ( 3.2k)
    Salah Mejri ( Who the hell is this?) 46.5 FP! (3k)
    Amir Johnson, Carl Landry to name a few.

• migarvin99

So I switch Bradley and Sullinger out for Favors and Galloway and it costs me $900 … story of my DFS life

• Rrich68

@xpac21 said...

honestly this game is making me question my faith in the clippers

After the last two all faith should be gone. Losses to two teams barely held together!!! Maybe blake coming back will be a huge boost, if he makes it back this year!!

• rebkell

@PDFOUR said...

I just want to know how did Toney Douglas do just as good as Jrue Holiday? lol.

I’m at 291 with Kelly Olynk ( stings so much). I had 4k left at the center position and had no idea who to take. I know Omar Asik was an option at 3k but the guy hardly ever produces even with injuries. Just check his game logs lol.

I don’t think I could roster Asik, it would have to be under obscene conditions.

• Rrich68

@PDFOUR said...

Dude so many of the scrubs tonight scored above the “studs”.

Allen Crabbe – 32.5 FP ( 3.2k)
    Salah Mejri ( Who the hell is this?) 46.5 FP! (3k)
    Amir Johnson, Carl Landry to name a few.

It’s seeing quotes like “who is this” that make me so mad that I can’t be winning every night. Playing against people who don’t know what’s going on. I think I may be over thinking things way too much!!!

• jdog32310

Robin Lopez!! Where did this game come from??

• xpac21

@rebkell said...

I don’t think I could roster Asik, it would have to be under obscene conditions.

i actually had him in a $1 lineup today but of course it had anderson too, all mine did except 1, and that 1 had melo…sigh

• 16suraaus

@xpac21 said...

i actually had him in a $1 lineup today but of course it had anderson too, all mine did except 1, and that 1 had melo…sigh

Fanduel=brutal

• cedric19

WTH Gay

• Wolfedawwg

My damn hot streak might even end with a score of 300, it’s gonna be close!

• IronMonkey415

Luke Babbit could be a player we need to watch out for as a punt in the future.

• feekdogg

@jdog32310 said...

Robin Lopez!! Where did this game come from??

It’s pretty simple. I had him yesterday, so he chose to go nuts today to rub my nose in it. Prick.

• xpac21

woooooo barely hung on with those 2 around 285 just cuz cash line was so low cuz of anderson, at least made a little of entry fees back

• goblue84

@feekdogg said...

It’s pretty simple. I had him yesterday, so he chose to go nuts today to rub my nose in it. Prick.

Always happens like that; I feel your pain lol

• goblue84

Finished in 635th in the DK sharpshooter and destroyed every cash game I played; just didn’t play enough GPPs to really get some nice ROI but I’m not going to bitch; very nice night

• 16suraaus

Very nice little profit I made 45 off of 2.50 in entries. Now double what I originally invested

• TJRhodes

Jordan, Favors, Rondo….wtf

• IronMonkey415

296.25 winning $6

Wow enough for 2 contest tomorrow on DK, this does not satisfy my addiction.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).