• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

4:00 PM EST : Portland ( 1 ) at Dallas ( -1 ) —- T: 214
    4:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 10 ) at Toronto ( -10 ) —- T: 210
    6:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -7.5 ) at New Orleans ( 7.5 ) —- T: 212.5
    6:00 PM EST : Boston ( -10.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 10.5 ) —- T: 214.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( -2.5 ) at New York ( 2.5 ) —- T: 213.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Played only one lineup put un crossover and tried to get to day 3 in the hot streak

Scored 284.75 and wasn’t quite enough.
    I hate how they changed the size of the hot streak… Was a great idea but I guess they were worried about having to actually pay a few people?

Cash line in hot streak was 286, crossover 291…

• Authentk

Well I got to keep my money today with breaking even. I will take it.

• pn3

just cashed in 1 of 5 lineups, down 10 bucks

• mstunnabro

I just had to have Jordan over Lopez and asik. Really bites me in the a.. Done jeoth Jordan and Gobert, I never get them right

• aser18214

scored 324.2 fd on my gpp lineups tripled my money

• ScofieldReturns

damn, had same LU has the winner of the shot, except he chose IT over jrue and jabari over kristaps. really thought jrue/kristaps were in better spots, but guess that wasn’t the case…

• rebkell

I had Wesley Johnson, figured he was would hit value with Green out, I figured wrong.

• Csquared1987

Wowww the Super Baller tomorrow looks enticing

• nta87

Man I need to just start going with my gut from now on with some players had Lopez and amir rolled out till last minute switched out Lopez for deandre and some other stupid moves it seems like every single night I’m just one player away from taking one of the big ones down

• migarvin99

@nta87 said...

Man I need to just start going with my gut from now on with some players had Lopez and amir rolled out till last minute switched out Lopez for deandre and some other stupid moves it seems like every single night I’m just one player away from taking one of the big ones down

Same feeling here…had the winning lineup in my small gpp but was stubborn going with Galloway thinking he would play more without Anthony and then Bradley blew up

• kobe23

Lost all games again today. The one time I play Noel he has more fouls than points. But the real killer was Afflalo’s dud with Melo out. Once again he does absolutely nothing in 31 mins. That guy can never be trusted even if his entire team is out.

• jimnacho

@nta87 said...

I do that all the time, and I did it today with switching out Lopez for Jordan. It wouldn’t have mattered though because I had Carmelo in my line up, so I wouldn’t have cashed anyways.

• Mr_tjRoto

Butt ugly

• Tpcslj47

Finally won a few hundo today, been a rough couple weeks. Don’t call it a comeback

• chronoxiong

Lost all my games tonight. But you know what, I am actually not mad. I messed up the moment Deandre Jordan didn’t look interested in trying hard in the first half. He was doing what Gobert did to me the night before. Not interested in scoring, just out there to grab rebounds and shit. From there, I knew I was in store for a long night. Then Middleton busts my lineup again for the THIRD straight game. Three strikes and you’re out right? That’s rough to deal with. So looking back in hindsight, all I had to do was not play Middleton (7.7k salary), replace him with Redick (4.8k salary) which leaves me about 2.9k in salary to upgrade Jordan (8.4k salary) and voila, it fits in Cousins perfectly (11.k salary)! Mindblown. I should’ve won all my cash games tonight but have to settle with the donations and not be mad at anyone but myself.

• anton962001

Hindsight is 20/20

• 2thDK

Everyone knows what to do after the games end

• Tpcslj47

Not true. For example if you have no brain activity, perhaps in a coma of some sort, then you still would not know what to do after the games end. Your statement is invalid.

Also not true, hindsight is simply a noun meaning recognition of realities after its occurrence. This in no way implies an individuals actual quality of vision nor it somehow suddenly becoming 20/20 just because events have occurred and the individual has recognized the events’ occurrence after the fact. Your statement is also invalid.

• 2thDK

I don’t think people in a coma are playing DFS and the fact that people cry about not using a player after the games end proves my point but you feel free to believe your rant

• 2thDK

You lose some money tonight bro and feel some sort of need to make yourself feel better about it

• Tpcslj47

Wow, sticking to your guns huh are ya sport? Well alright, let us grease the wheels and get down to the business parts! It is clear that someone could easily submit lineups before entering a coma, and then after having entered said lineups, BOOM they tragically fall off of a building at no fault of their own mind you!…and then the lineups play out, the bballatronics is played, and whilst our DFSer is sitting sadly in a coma in room 4409, they of course have ZERO knowledge of what to do now that our games have ended for the night. So, as your statement said, EVERYONE knows what to do after the games.

Well you know what just happened here slick? Bam, this coma cat DOESN’T know what to do after the games.

Your statement? Invalid. Game. Set. Match. Donkey balls.

• viciousphilpy

holy Schrodinger’s scrotum batman, this kid has some wisdom to share!

• vet0307

Was 350 on dk decent?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).