• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Charlotte ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 192.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• ASitar

Take this what you will, but here is Westy #‘s vs Golden State.

PPG – 23.3
    RB/g – 5.8
    A/g – 8.1
    TO/g – 4.8
    1 3P made/g

I’m fading Westy today and going with Harden in another uptemp game. I think he gets about 10 more DK points tonight than Westy and is $1k less.

Also like Holmes, DJ, Prince, Harris, Faried, THJ, Hill.

GL tonight.

• DirkDigglerz

I like Westy today with No Durant closes the gap a bit, I like Barton Bounce Back Game and Al Horford again

edit this is on Yahoo coz their still cheap their on DK the’yre bad plays

• superjon

3 with Harden
    3 with Wall
    1 with both

0 Westbrook. Can he get 70? Of course. Do you need him to cash or win. Absolutely not.

gl everyone

• colb24

Gobert, Jordan, Curry …. starting my day off with that and seeing what I can work up.

• winnerchickendinner

My lineups are heavy on the early games with little exposure to the late ones. I just don’t see that many guys in spots on the late night hammer that I like. Also waiting for the nikola vucevic news heard his Achilles flared up in practice yesterday.

• colb24

@winnerchickendinner said...

My lineups are heavy on the early games with little exposure to the late ones. I just don’t see that many guys in spots on the late night hammer that I like. Also waiting for the nikola vucevic news heard his Achilles flared up in practice yesterday.

good to know… I enjoy you and DirkDigglerz posts, seems like you guys have a legitimate basketball background.

• Draftdreamsbig

Asitar, curious as to why you like Holmes. Could be early foul trouble with Vucevic. And Vucevic is very physical

• winnerchickendinner

The only late game is the Knicks and cilppers? All the other games don’t start later then seven. well it’s not gonna take long before we see how those lineups shake out

• billholler

@ASitar said...

PPG – 23.3
    RB/g – 5.8
    A/g – 8.1
    TO/g – 4.8
    1 3P made/g

He had a terrible game early in the season and it was a blowout. All we care about is recency and he scored 72 and 73 FP against them his last 2.

• lendahand21

how many atl guys is tooo many?

• superjon

The only late game is the Knicks and cilppers? All the other games don’t start later then seven. well it’s not gonna take long before we see how those lineups shake out

Late slate will probably be

GS/OKC, HOU/DEN, and LAC/NY

Start times 8pm, 8pm, and 10:30pm EST

• billholler

@Draftdreamsbig said...

Asitar, curious as to why you like Holmes. Could be early foul trouble with Vucevic. And Vucevic is very physical

I will be pleasantly surprised if Vucevic is less than 40% owned.

• KillaChap

@Draftdreamsbig said...

Vuc might not even play.

• DfsBopBooth

@lendahand21 said...

how many atl guys is tooo many?

I think 3 is the right number. Schroder, Howard and Illysova are all good plays with no Milsap

• billholler

@KillaChap said...

Vuc might not even play.

This is what happens when I sit out one day of NBA. Yeah, doesn’t look like he will play. See no reason for him to even try.

EDIT: Fire up BB

• Theguy49503

I am taking the same approach I think with the right picks the pot can be almost locked up early

• DontTrustTheProcess

I was all in on Vuc because he DESTROYS the Sixers every time. But then again, he would be up against Richaun and not that stiff Okafor so may be good to fade him. Gobert is 200 less and maybe a better matchup?

• DontTrustTheProcess

@ASitar said...

PPG – 23.3
    RB/g – 5.8
    A/g – 8.1
    TO/g – 4.8
    1 3P made/g

I’m fading Westy today and going with Harden in another uptemp game. I think he gets about 10 more DK points tonight than Westy and is $1k less.

Also like Holmes, DJ, Prince, Harris, Faried, THJ, Hill.

GL tonight.

Who is THJ?

• DontTrustTheProcess

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Who is THJ?

Nevermind.

• Theguy49503

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

I was all in on Vuc because he DESTROYS the Sixers every time. But then again, he would be up against Richaun and not that stiff Okafor so may be good to fade him. Gobert is 200 less and maybe a better matchup?

What do you think of Holmes vs BB since Vuc is out?

• thebimonster

Too much injury news to really make a lineup at this stage of the game (Oak, Vuc, Chandler, Gallo, IT3, I’m sure some others).

• dunbarnation

@Theguy49503 said...

I am taking the same approach I think with the right picks the pot can be almost locked up early

I made 4 lineups I like in a few minutes. Let’s see what happens.

I agree with what you are saying.

• mvp001

some love for George Hill

• KillaChap

I just hope that we get lineup news before lock. That CLE garbage Saturday, announcing LeBum was going to ice his vag was awful.

• Draftdreamsbig

Yeah i didn’t realize Vic might not play. Then Holmes might be a great play

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).