• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Charlotte ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 192.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@KillaChap said...

I hope he builds it big and beautiful.

Me too. The Bigger the better.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@iron_tactics said...

Make the best lineup with the highest score

Knew that was coming. At least you got it in first.

• Adangelo21

Jamal Crawford Birthday today? can anyone see him going for 20 Pts tonight?

• iron_tactics

@Pandamonious said...

Knew that was coming. At least you got it in first.

Haha, that being said though they might not be as ballsy but it seems the chalk or obvious plays are higher owned with that random left fielder or two that goes 9/10x like D’Angelo Russell last night. I could be wrong though

• IronMonkey415

Kristaps to play tonight

• iron_tactics

@IronMonkey415 said...

Kristaps to play tonight

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&hint=Blake+Griffin&player_id1_select=Blake+Griffin&player_id1=griffbl01&hint=Kristaps+Porzingis&player_id2_select=Kristaps+Porzingis&player_id2=porzikr01

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Won a ticket to the $40 Bracket Challenge qualifier tonight. It’s 248 entries, 7 entry max and mostly filled with a who’s who of DFS. I’m use to competing in large field tourneys, not a smaller field like this. Anyone care to give an opinion on how they would navigate this? Should I make a more chalky cash line up with RWB, Prince, Ersan, and so on and then find a spot or two to differentiate or go balls out on a more balanced line up and fade RWB?

I would approach it with a combination cash game/gpp lineup. I would want some guys who have a high floor, with a little room for upside, and then finish it off with a couple guys that have the potential to explode in the right circumstances. Who those guys are, I don’t know.

• iron_tactics

@iron_tactics said...

http://www.basketball-reference.com/play-index/h2h_finder.cgi?request=1&hint=Blake+Griffin&player_id1_select=Blake+Griffin&player_id1=griffbl01&hint=Kristaps+Porzingis&player_id2_select=Kristaps+Porzingis&player_id2=porzikr01

Without Chris Paul btw, Rivers started

• DefinitelyMiami

double post

• DefinitelyMiami

@dmbtrip2004 said...

I hope Donald doesn’t build it

• Pandamonious

@tmarohl said...

I would approach it with a combination cash game/gpp lineup. I would want some guys who have a high floor, with a little room for upside, and then finish it off with a couple guys that have the potential to explode in the right circumstances. Who those guys are, I don’t know.

Thanks for the response, it’s appreciated.

• frugal

@IronMonkey415 said...

Kristaps to play tonight

Hmm….was on the fence on Jordan but with Porzingus maybe this game stays close into the 4th.

• TeamTarek

Bros i need some help! Porzings will play .. can i still expect lance thomas to do ~15+ points tonight?

• Pandamonious

@TeamTarek said...

Bros i need some help

What’s up

• TeamTarek

@Pandamonious said...

What’s up

orzings will play .. can i still expect lance thomas to do ~15+ points tonight?

• mwgdfs

@KillaChap said...

Do people even read the first 10 pages of this thing? lol

reading 10 pages would take a hella long time brahz, thatz whack y0

• KillaChap

@mwgdfs said...

• hcassidy

@TeamTarek said...

Bros i need some help! Porzings will play .. can i still expect lance thomas to do ~15+ points tonight?

Ugh, the Knicks(all the Knicks) are on my do not play list. Hornacek is incompetent and Phil trying to relive the MJ days holding ‘Triangle Offense Drills’ which doesn’t fit the players.

Just my thoughts

• Pandamonious

@TeamTarek said...

orzings will play .. can i still expect lance thomas to do ~15+ points tonight?

He should still get minutes. Not as many. I imagine they’ll start WHG and Porzingis, but he’ll get run off the bench. 20-25 minutes? He could do it.

• tonytone1908

@mwgdfs said...

I know right? A whole 10 mins of your day you’ll never get back.

• Munnyroe

@DirkDigglerz said...

WB , Sauce Castillo, Taurean, Marvin, Ilyasova, Gobert, Hill and ????

Who’s sauce castillo?

• DirkDigglerz

@TeamTarek said...

NO

• BerkeleyBoss

Assuming that Vucevic is out, I think I’ll be playing Westbrook and Harden together on FD. Crazy.

• bigkino217

@Munnyroe said...

Who’s sauce castillo?

stauskas

• Petergunz82

@harhabs said...

Thoughts on Wall

Cash play, rarely hits 7x for GPPs

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).