• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Charlotte ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 192.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• billholler

@sholden said...

I’ve obviously watched Roberson play or else I wouldn’t be playing DFS. Roberson gets his points mainly from his defense which is completely true, BUT his GPP upside is when his long range shooting is hot. Go look at game logs or watch tape.

I was going to just let this go but that is just friggin comical. You watch a lot of Roberson but then post that? Are you aware that he is a 27% shooter from 3 point range? Slightly less this year?

Thanks for reminding why I rarely actually try to give regular advice here.

• iron_tactics

@dgballer said...

Actually Curry is a spice

You’re thinking of Seth “The Spice” Curry

• byo34

I have liked my lineup and haven’t changed it since I made it last night.. pretty good feeling I hope my gut is correct. Hope that Okafor is out too.

• BerkeleyBoss

@RecEm2014 said...

Just about to say the same thing. Then flip it around with zero RWB and Harden in another lineup cuz I’m stupid and not savvy

I’m probably gonna have a Westbrook Harden Elf lineup too and just pray that all 3 smash because there probably won’t be many lineups with all 3. It leaves $4500 average for the other 6 spots and there’s some pretty good value on this slate.

• damionismyname

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Assuming that Vucevic is out, I think I’ll be playing Westbrook and Harden together on FD. Crazy.

I’m doing it even if he’s not out. Gotta take some risks.

• damionismyname

@pheffernan7 said...

Sergio Rodriguez. Don’t listen. It’s a dumb play

Actually it’s Nik Stauskus and not Sergio, Sergio is Spanish chocolate.

• NPStollings

fixed

• dgballer

@iron_tactics said...

You’re thinking of Seth “The Spice” Curry

He’s a little spicy

• emnj69

@KillaChap said...

Remember a short time ago when Paul/Griffin/Jordan went off an won people money? Wonder if that can happen again?????

it won me a gpp and the trio always has a place in my heart lol I think it can happen again although Paul looks like he is not right at the moment -they should in theory destroy the knicks . I dont think they will be on the court long enough to get enough points tonight-remember that game they went off was a OT game

I think tonight the guys from that game worth playing are the srubs-I hated speights and I mean hated as the recent chalk play when they all sat out as I think he sucks but the irony is tonight he is in play for me as knicks are terrible vs big men and I think he gets 20+ minutes. I dont mind playing a low owned scrub in a good match up. I just wont play a high owned scrub. I think he can get 20-27.5 fantasy points tonight. I think Kyle O gets time tonight even with KP playing but at 5k I will pass-too many good centers out there tonight.

• billholler

For the love of baby penguins, someone talk me out of Batum. He always kills me but can’t seem to get away from him.

• BerkeleyBoss

@damionismyname said...

I’m doing it even it he’s not out. Gotta take some risks.

Yea, I just think it might be harder to find value to fill in without being able to play Biyombo. Maybe Zaza.

• Enlightenmint

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

I’ll just say this. Clippers blowout? You guys are joking or haven’t watched the games, they aren’t blowing anyone out. They kind of suck

• emnj69

@billholler said...

For the love of baby penguins, someone talk me out of Batum. He always kills me but can’t seem to get away from him.

I can never get the hornets right-at home they seem to be better but every time I go this is the night u have to own kemba he sucks-

• Enlightenmint

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #31

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Play of the day is hardaway, ilyasova might still only play 28 min but jr gonna play 35.

• winnerchickendinner

All in on jammer and faried

• tmarohl

@pheffernan7 said...

It’s actually Nick Stauskus

• billholler

@Enlightenmint said...

Play of the day is hardaway, ilyasova might still only play 28 min but jr gonna play 35.

I may fade them both and play a lot of Schrodum.

• emnj69

@Enlightenmint said...

I’ll just say this. Clippers blowout? You guys are joking or haven’t watched the games, they aren’t blowing anyone out. They kind of suck

I watch every game from every team -thanks nba package lol

I am a knicks fan and I have watched enough Knick games to know they will get destroyed tonight. the team hates the offense they are running and the coach sucks. At home you can get them to once in a while show up but on the west coast it is going to be ugly (in my opinion)

Melo and Rose will get pulled and you will be watching srubs galore out there for both squads come 4th quarter

• Dirt_Lavert

@billholler said...

If you don’t have recurring migraines talk to somebody that does. They are misery. If he’s still feeling off he’s not going to play well. Played like garbage the last game too.

Unless he gets 50 your not missing much even though the salary has gone down. SG is weak today but THJ seems to have a better floor.

• iron_tactics

I really want to fit Saric in too, damn salary

• XxHeisenbergxX

@damionismyname said...

Actually it’s Nik Stauskus and not Sergio, Sergio is Spanish chocolate.

actually I am using both tonight not in same LU but using them.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Enlightenmint said...

Any chance of Prince getting good run too or too risky? Models seem to be loving him for 6 x or close.

• XxHeisenbergxX

@winnerchickendinner said...

All in on jammer and faried

Faried nice play and price tonight…minutes are on the rise.

• tmarohl

I’m loving me some Matt Barnes on FD for only 4,200.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@pheffernan7 said...

Sergio is not Sauce Castillo. It’s Nick Stauskas.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.