• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Charlotte ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 192.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• XxHeisenbergxX

All in on Westy tonight..so Christmas has come early for all of you..bet the house on Harden.

• scott1489

@DirkDigglerz said...

WB , Sauce Castillo, Taurean, Marvin, Ilyasova, Gobert, Hill and ????

Holmes!

• djcory27

SF on FD is a complete dumpster fire tonight. I’m beyond lost as to who I’ll play in cash games.

• KindGuy

@billholler said...

For the love of baby penguins, someone talk me out of Batum. He always kills me but can’t seem to get away from him.

I think I just threw up

• Jkray25

Horford or Jordan, scurred a bit on Jordan and blowout

• emnj69

@XxHeisenbergxX said...

All in on Westy tonight..so Christmas has come early for all of you..bet the house on Harden.

hard to fade westy so I have some -I think this game u will get nice points out of kanter or adams as gs is weak up front but which one is the question and I am not smart enough to tell you that lol

• billholler

Projected ownership for Prince is 40%. Seems like a good fade to me.

• iron_tactics

@Enlightenmint said...

Play of the day is hardaway, ilyasova might still only play 28 min but jr gonna play 35.

ilyasova “only” 28 minutes. Thats more than enough time for him against CHA to 9x it

• DirkDigglerz

@scott1489 said...

Holmes!

Got either Holmes or Steven Adams at that ??? my only wish is to Hill have a revenge game against the Pacers

• pheffernan7

@DontTrustTheProcess said...

Sergio is not Sauce Castillo. It’s Nick Stauskas.

Sauce Castillo, Spanish Chocolate.. you can understand my confusion. I still think it’s chasing with both of them

• BerkeleyBoss

@djcory27 said...

SF on FD is a complete dumpster fire tonight. I’m beyond lost as to who I’ll play in cash games.

I’m probably going cheap. Johnson, Ross and Sefolosha.

• hpatel1089

Walker or Elf if Vuv is out?

• emnj69

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Sefolosha.

his name translates to -bad basket ball player and fantasy dreams killer

• mr_papageorgio

Hayward playing in his hometown could be a sneaky GPP play tonight.

• iron_tactics

@billholler said...

Belinellililiilie?

• winnerchickendinner

Just entered the $888 on dk

• fourseasons

Who’s backing up Ilyasova for ATL tonight?

• billholler

@fourseasons said...

Who’s backing up Ilyasova for ATL tonight?

Does it matter?

• damionismyname

@billholler said...

For the love of baby penguins, someone talk me out of Batum. He always kills me but can’t seem to get away from him.

• emnj69

@winnerchickendinner said...

Just entered the $888 on dk

nice. I dont have the balls to do that in NBA as I have the late scratch fear.

• blackdirkdiggler

• VPDFS

Frank’s Hot Sauce or Kanter or Faried?

• dcsports21

@djcory27 said...

Agreed, I’m not paying up for any of those guys. Gonna roll with cheap sfs and spend up at PG and or C

• dcsports21

@billholler said...

So a guy who will most likely get you 6-7x is an easy fade? I don’t care if he’s 99% owned if I’m getting great value

• dcsports21

@mr_papageorgio said...

Hayward playing in his hometown could be a sneaky GPP play tonight.

He’s like 8k on FD with a game total of 192. If anything I’m rolling with Hill in a revenge game

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).