• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Charlotte ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 192.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• DefinitelyMiami

@billholler said...

Stupid crazy 8 crap. Feel like I just pissed away 1200.

You can still withdraw as it isnt full. Unless someone is forcing you to enter or something

• Draftdreamsbig

How much Faried is too much?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Draftdreamsbig said...

I’m doing 15 line ups. He’ll be in somewhere between 7-9. Haven’t locked it down yet.

• mr_papageorgio

@Draftdreamsbig said...

I have 100% but I only did 2 Lu’s in the crazy 8. He could definitely go for 40 tonight if he gets the run.

• Bentbake

Hill/Barnes or Nelson/Iggy?

• Sports101

@Supersharpie said...

Already have Prince, Roberson is 4k but Barnes has been more consistent in hitting value recently and would appear to have a higher ceiling. Why are you off him tonight?

based on other value available. Roberson can easily hit 24+ tonight (6x his value) if GS and OKC shoot it out. 20 pts avg(DK) 30 min avg.

• kdsdawg

Mahinmi or Nene..??

• Syzltuth

Do it, or else!

• zpa1989

Watch the play be Thabo over prince on some Bullshit! Anyone think that actually happens?

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@zpa1989 said...

Watch the play be Thabo over prince on some Bullshit! Anyone think that actually happens?

It could. Yes.

• Supersharpie

Barnes or Roberson? Roberson or Barnes?

• Grnmasheen

@Draftdreamsbig said...

Infinity

• wad11

@zpa1989 said...

I have Thabo in one. Not sure if it will work, but he can get you a few steals and blocks sometimes… I’d be happy with 20 myself.

• Sports101

@billholler said...

I just went with the average based on the premium content here and a few other sites.

• Theguy49503

What we thinking about Kemba Walker?

• Naomi44

who is the best small forward to play under 4200?

• lorioj

lol @ yahoo sports site going entirely down 10 minutes before the 7:00 games….

• XxHeisenbergxX

Everything is based on my two punts exploding..Sergio and/or Stauskas…GOOD LUCK ALL THE LOCK IS COMING…THE LOCK IS COMING!

• frugal

@lorioj said...

No issues for me.

• travvis

@lorioj said...

I am not having any issues at all on there.

• lorioj

@travvis said...

I am not having any issues at all on there.

can you edit my lineup then for me lol

• Dirt_Lavert

Elf/Vuc Curry/THJ? DK GPP

• stats99tuff

I had to change westy on dk curry 60 burger incoming….. GL

• Naomi44

any word onvucevic?

• Presleywhite

@Naomi44 said...

any word onvucevic?

He’s playing

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).