• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Charlotte ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 192.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• chronoxiong

Great night for me. Scored 318.9 which was good enough to win all my cash games and got minimum GPP cash. That’s usually the norm for me. I just wished I never played Tim Hardaway Jr. He turned out to be the trap. Sad thing is, my lineup left $400 salary leftover meaning that I had the salary to play either Gary Harris or Will Barton. So my night could’ve been way much better. But yeah, happy I faded Westy and it was about time he busted and wiped out a lot of people in the slate.

• DefinitelyMiami

@thetitanlb said...

It’s a great feeling to make a great lineup and then to not cash because of 2 blowouts. Had 3 in the clippers game and 4 in the hawks game. Could I have gotten screwed harder? Scored 270 without 4th qtr put from 8 of my players…….biggest bs of all time

272.5 got extremely lucky that Jordan got a 10th reb for a double/double or I wouldnt have cashed

• fsupete01

@thetitanlb said...

It’s a great feeling to make a great lineup and then to not cash because of 2 blowouts. Had 3 in the clippers game and 4 in the hawks game. Could I have gotten screwed harder? Scored 270 without 4th qtr put from 8 of my players…….biggest bs of all time

Yeah that does suck. Unfortunately, when picking players you have to price that in to your models. I really loved Blake in this spot, but faded because I felt there was better than a 50% chance of a blowout.

• yorick

Week straight of losses. Was all in on Westbrook tonight. Had a lot of Barton/Harris stacks last night and of course I missed the boat on that one by a day. Bout that time to deposit again.

• tamparoor

What a shocker chiploteaddict-curtispainter-sallidud all came in top 10 of my gpp last night. Their computer algorithms programs were on fire last night

• KillaChap

God, stars and scrubs scores less points than balanced for me. Is that a sign?

• KillaChap

@tamparoor said...

What a shocker chiploteaddict-curtispainter-sallidud all came in top 10 of my gpp last night. Their computer algorithms programs were on fire last night

I would like to see how they did with the 20 entry max limit GPPs a few weeks back.

• billholler

@tamparoor said...

What a shocker chiploteaddict-curtispainter-sallidud all came in top 10 of my gpp last night.

What a shocker, you’re here complaining about the same people. They were no where to be found in the $8 GPP on DK. They must be only targeting your tournaments.

• CaldwellTylerusng94

@billholler said...

What a shocker, you’re here complaining about the same people. They were no where to be found in the $8 GPP on DK. They must be only targeting your tournaments.

I really think he has a personal problem with them. If he was serious then he would have proof, but I think he just gets off on complaining to us on forums lol. Tampa, post a link to the forum so we can see.

• tamparoor

Curtispainter 376 points in every contest on fd last night sallisud 375 every fd contest last night

• CaldwellTylerusng94

@tamparoor said...

Curtispainter 376 points in every contest on fd last night sallisud 375 every fd contest last night

That wasn’t enough to come in top 10 though…? So… are you lying? or are you lying?

• billholler

@tamparoor said...

Good enough for 17th and 21st in the shot.

• pat4detroit

Took 3rd in the daily dollar….now I’m loaded up for baseball!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).