• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 5.5 ) at Charlotte ( -5.5 ) —- T: 203.5
    7:00 PM EST : Utah ( -2 ) at Indiana ( 2 ) —- T: 192.5
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 5 ) at Orlando ( -5 ) —- T: 211
    7:30 PM EST : Washington ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -2 ) at Okla City ( 2 ) —- T: 221
    10:30 PM EST : New York ( 11 ) at LA Clippers ( -11 ) —- T: 215.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• fourseasons

@IronMonkey415 said...

MARKIEFF NOW PROBABLE

There goes that punt. lol but not feeling it.

• Dainfamousac

@KillaChap said...

Wasn’t the case last time they played. I think that’s why he’s getting consideration.

I’m definitely not knocking anyone who is playing him especially after his last game.

Just a personal preference tonight.

• DontTrustTheProcess

@Dainfamousac said...

Not firing Jameer against Pat Bev. Dud on deck in my opinion and lots of other places to find value outside of PG.

Jameer put a good game the last game.

• bigkino217

@Poole954 said...

How many points will it take to bring down a bug tournament tonight?

never understand this question. it depends how the chalk does, and if there are any huge games.

• morriswr

Anybody in the March to the Playoffs on FD? Im in 13th place hoping to stay in that top 16 by tomorrow!

• winnerchickendinner

Gonna shoot for the 8 ball today on dk. One lineup let’s get it!

• morriswr

@bigkino217 said...

never understand this question. it depends how the chalk does, and if there are any huge games.

At least 1

• KindGuy

@Poole954 said...

How many points will it take to bring down a big tournament tonight?

Based on my spreadsheet, around 350 on DK.

• gaelicgirl

@bigkino217 said...

he posts links from his twitter @DirkdigglerzDFS

Okay, just made a twitter account (something I swore never to do) for the SOLE purpose of reading Dirk’s blog…now I have to wait for him to approve my follow request. Hint, hint.
    Edit: Thank you, Dirk! Curiosity killed the cat, satisfaction brought him back… :D

• CJtheGrump

@morriswr said...

At least 1

• CJtheGrump

@Poole954 said...

How many points will it take to bring down a big tournament tonight?

Whatever Harden and Jokic do, plus about 200.

• harhabs

FD: Westbrook, Harden, Wall, Jokic
    Who do you guys like as top 2 for cash and top 2 gpp?

Why did Jokic only play 22 min vs Houston last game?
    I can answer my own question: foul trouble.

• fourseasons

Rockets will not be affected by altitude in Houston tonight. With a o/u of 235 points, will be hard to fade this game. The Beard might feast for 90.

• jgorejr14

gobert baby…always contrarian

• Whacko

I cant figure out who is the trap play…..
    Something just screams let down on that Den/Hou game…
    Is it sweet Lou?

• jgorejr14

I agree this den hou game will be very different last one was b2b away game for hou

• bigkino217

@jgorejr14 said...

gobert baby…always contrarian

i dont think gobert will be very contrarian today

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Yeah…some folks not thinking. Biyombo is a way better rim protector ad low post defender than Vuc.

Yeah, but if you watched Horford at about 3K more than Bismack abuse the 76er frontcourt yesterday, I think it would be hard for Bismack to not signicantly exceed value in this setting.

• billholler

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, but if you watched Horford at about 3K more than Bismack abuse the 76er frontcourt yesterday, I think it would be hard for Bismack to not signicantly exceed value in this setting.

Horford is a way better shooter. BB is just a brute force that gets his fantasy value from boards and blocks.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #85

RG Tiered Ranking

@Lukeanthony said...

Need a 3.1 DK Utility, any suggestions?

must be trying to fit in harden and westbrook I see.

• KillaChap

Why can’t I get away from Roberson. That is such an uneasy feeling seeing him in my lu’s.

• fourseasons

Elfrid or Barton? DK

• frugal

@billholler said...

Horford is a way better shooter. BB is just a brute force that gets his fantasy value from boards and blocks.

BB had 24.6 Yahoo FP in 16:35 minutes on Feb 6th. He doesn’t have the ceiling of Horford, but if he starts and sees 30 or more minutes he’s in a great spot tonight.

• LaranzoW

If Roberson in your lu you should trash it an start over

• jgorejr14

burks, Humphries if starts,

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).