• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Orlando ( 10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at Utah ( -13 ) —- T: 208
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Gotta have some exposure to LAC/MIN

Thinking of a mini stack with Lou Williams, Nemanja Bjelica, and Tobias Harris

• ASitar

Josh Jackson at 35% ownership? Gotta have some though.

Anyone using Damian Lee?

• ribeyeshrimp

Black beard and jackson.

• upgradetoquestionable

Not sure i can fade the Glass today. If you can mine the gems in the Dallas tank situation a stack of that game might be good.

Gotta grab a few pieces of Boston too. They’re so banged up. Monroe has been solid lately can he continue?

• superjon

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Not sure i can fade the Glass today. If you can mine the gems in the Dallas tank situation a stack of that game might be good.

Gotta grab a few pieces of Boston too. They’re so banged up. Monroe has been solid lately can he continue?

I kind of like Gobert as my stud. Playing really solid and has a nice match up.

Trying to find a way to fit them both in, which shouldn’t be too hard.

• upgradetoquestionable

@superjon said...

I kind of like Gobert as my stud. Playing really solid and has a nice match up.

Trying to find a way to fit them both in, which shouldn’t be too hard.

No concerns that game is over by halftime? I know all the teams in the West need W’s, but Atlanta has been bad lately.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

No concerns that game is over by halftime? I know all the teams in the West need W’s, but Atlanta has been bad lately.

UTA guys have been getting run even in blowouts. I’ve rostered guys like Rubio/Jae/Mitchell thinking shit, it’s a blowout only to see them come back in the 4th and almost close out. BUT anything can happen so its risky. I’ll definitely have some UTA exposure as well as exposure to the ATL cheapies such as Muscala, Lee & Taylor.

• caleb21scott

locking in nerlens noel alex len and yogi for the value and going from there

• upgradetoquestionable

@elving188 said...

UTA guys have been getting run even in blowouts. I’ve rostered guys like Rubio/Jae/Mitchell thinking shit, it’s a blowout only to see them come back in the 4th and almost close out. BUT anything can happen so its risky. I’ll definitely have some UTA exposure as well as exposure to the ATL cheapies such as Muscala, Lee & Taylor.

Probably answered my own concerns by saying they all need to keep winning because that 4th-10th standings are crowded.

Haven’t roster much on UTA of late, was peeking at Jae. With Favors out does he get 30+ minutes? At his price he could payoff by halftime.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@caleb21scott said...

locking in nerlens noel alex len and yogi for the value and going from there

*Barea

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

Probably answered my own concerns by saying they all need to keep winning because that 4th-10th standings are crowded.

Haven’t roster much on UTA of late, was peeking at Jae. With Favors out does he get 30+ minutes? At his price he could payoff by halftime.

Yeah, I’ve been on Jaes good side over the last 2 weeks, I’ve avoided his two dud games while catching him on all his good ones so I’m willing to go back to him again here espeically with Favors out. Also could look at Jerebko as a punt with Favors out, especially if we’re talking a little bit of garbage time

• 7klub06

@ASitar said...

Josh Jackson at 35% ownership? Gotta have some though.

Anyone using Damian Lee?

• TrustinthePlan

anyone on DK notice that the Toronto/Orlando game isn’t on the main slate?

Do I dare go back to the Rozier well again?

The thing that worries me about the Utah/Atlanta game was that the last time they played it was a dfs dud. No one did anything in that game. I know Utah has been playing a lot better, but I would proceed with caution with that game.

All in on the Beard in the late hammer?

• 7klub06

Back to the Aminu/ Harkless well or is it gonna be a Davis type of night?

All in on the Glass? Add some Moore/Diallo to the mix.

Also Jayson Tatum eh, does he get the Melo defense tonight?

Rozier???? Prolly better to pivot to Rondo/Rubio or Teague?

• thebimonster

ATL value with Collins out?

• BUFUu2

@thebimonster said...

im trying to think if i am playing prince and dedmon or not prince is high for his match up but could put up 40-50

• 7klub06

@thebimonster said...

Muscula? Dwayne couldget in foul trouble with Gobert

• Mcdonacr

Turns out having 70% Denzel Valentine was not a good idea yesterday….

Taurean Prince @$7100 will go completely overlooked bc of the price and the fact hes playing UTAH but the shot attempts, usage and minutes are about as safe as anyone on the board. He hasnt been under 46 DK points in 4 straight and has gone over 50 twice. Coach Bud still runs him out there despite blowouts (which I fully expect tonight).

Also, Dedmon should see a gauranteed 30 minutes I would think with Collins out. Sneaky game stack here that no one will play and run it back with Mitchell, Rubio and Crowder or insert Gobert or Ingles.

I also like Josh Jackson (lock it up if both Booker and Warren are out). Another sneaky game stack is the PHX/DET game

Lastly, is there a worse feeling than watching a game go to doubt OT where you have almost no part of it?

• Kmasonbx

I really hope Barea plays, I will be on him 100%. Can’t imagine fading Crowder, he was already playing almost 30 minutes a night with Favors, he could see 35-40 if this game stays at all competitive.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-3-20-2444590

• Njsum1

@Mcdonacr said...

Taurean Prince @$7100 will go completely overlooked bc of the price and the fact hes playing UTAH but the shot attempts, usage and minutes are about as safe as anyone on the board. He hasnt been under 46 DK points in 4 straight and has gone over 50 twice. Coach Bud still runs him out there despite blowouts (which I fully expect tonight).

Anything can happen, yet T Prince won’t come near any of my linueps for 7100 against Utah.

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

Can’t imagine fading Crowder, he was already playing almost 30 minutes a night with Favors, he could see 35-40 if this game stays at all competitive

I’ll sprinkle crowder in a few. He’ll likely see his normal amount of minutes.

• Mcdonacr

@Njsum1 said...

Anything can happen, yet T Prince won’t come near any of my linueps for 7100 against Utah.

That’s exactly what I am hoping…He’s gonna take anywhere from 15-20 shots with half of those being 3’s

I will go down with the ship

• 7klub06

@elving188 said...

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/my-player-pool-3-20-2444590

Nerlens
    How much exposure you to him🤔

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@7klub06 said...

Nerlens
    How much exposure you to him🤔

Not set yet! But surely low. 10-15%, its risky with Dirk, Powell, DFS all playing. But he’s been doing fine given minutes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).