• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Orlando ( 10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at Utah ( -13 ) —- T: 208
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dominicanpapi

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Listening to the Fantasy Fix and Mangone brought up an interesting point. Pelicans playing three games in three nights because of the roof situation several weeks back. Really think they are gonna have to monitor minutes no? I mean we freak out about B2B’s and 3 in 4’s, this is three straight nights. Sure they are all at home but that’s a lot a wear and tear potential. Thoughts?

With a win, they could potentially move up to the 5th seed, at least for tonight. They pretty much have to play their guys b/c even though they are 10 games over .500, the playoffs aren’t a lock. To your point, they play tomorrow against a tougher opponent so I’m sure they are hoping they can put Dallas away early and rest their guys.

• zpa1989

jalen jones anyone on FD? or finney smith….

• mbunner23

@wad11 said...

How much? I’m probably down for that.

$3 a night.

• upgradetoquestionable

@dominicanpapi said...

To your point, they play tomorrow against a tougher opponent so I’m sure they are hoping they can put Dallas away early and rest their guys.

Link Quote Re

Think that’s what I was leaning towards, whereas if they were up 15-18 with no game tomorrow they might keep the starters in a few extra minutes now I think they look to sit them sooner.

• zigger77

@upgradetoquestionable said...

Listening to the Fantasy Fix and Mangone brought up an interesting point. Pelicans playing three games in three nights because of the roof situation several weeks back. Really think they are gonna have to monitor minutes no? I mean we freak out about B2B’s and 3 in 4’s, this is three straight nights. Sure they are all at home but that’s a lot a wear and tear potential. Thoughts?

I doubt it. You know how gentry is and theres only 12 games left. Jrue was rested last game a bit, based on that he that he played the entire 2nd half vs houston.

• Dainfamousac

@ribeyeshrimp said...

Bodog you btch.

5/10 NL HU. Full buy in at $1000.
    I’ll deposit and play if you agree to five, hour long sessions.

• Mbarber3

liking G Monroe DK tonight

• Dainfamousac

@ribeyeshrimp said...

Bodog you btch.

Bodog isn’t even offered in the US anymore 😂😂😂

Epic fail. Could have just admitted you don’t play poker either.

• Mbarber3

@mbunner23 said...

Need a grinder who will play in a cash game 6 man league with us every night until the end of the season. Anybody interested?

id most likely be interested if 3$/night

• wad11

@mbunner23 said...

$3 a night.

Sure. I’ll do it.

• frugal

@Kmasonbx said...

I just noticed in that game on March 10 he only played 23 minutes because they won by 34 and he didn’t play in the 4th. So he got 23 mminutes in the first 3 quarters. I’d imagine we can expect something similar plus an additional 6-8 4th quarter minutes.

Rick Carlisle coaches to win, if he’s told to rest someone he will or if he’s told to give some young player a start he will. But if the game is on the line I feel like he’s one of those guys that just wants to win.

Again, if I’m Cuban and Barea plays 30 minutes in a meaningless game which has the potential to move the Mavs out of a top 5 pick at this point in the season, I fire the coach as he clearly does not understand the goals of the team. Again, rebuilding team wins one playing their young players, hurrah! Rebuilding team wins one playing 30+ year old vets 30+minutes? Coach is not thinking in the best interest of the team and clearly not on the same path as management.

Also note, the quote is “Carlisle said J.J. Barea is going to try and play tonight” not “Barea will play and start tonight”.

• Brenmike922

Please, someone at RG, take McDrunkshrimp off this forum. That dude is fuckin’ annoying.

• thetitanlb

Honestly i dont even know why they are letting JJ play if he is in any kind of pain. They want to lose games. Why risk playing a guy who is any sort of pain… especially since he is vet. Especially when you have 2 young guards in Collinsworth and Yogi. Just give them 35-40 minutes. Dont get some coaches

• GGee87

@Mcdonacr said...

I definitely hear what you are saying and I am positive that is going to be the majority sentiment across the board. Outside of Lou Williams I think he has the legit highest ceiling in that $6700-$7400 price range. I am not counting Booker bc I dont think he is going to play. McCollum is right up there with him but i think he will have significantly higher ownership. People will run when they see that Prince price tag bc they will go to Williams or McCollum or even down to Josh Jackson. I also think the pace will be faster than you think. Hawks play at a faster pace on the road and we are terrible.

If you catch a ceiling game from Prince your gonna win a lot of money. Im gonna be way over the field on prince. I might even lock him in. Its gonna take something like a Prince play (going off of course) to win a GPP

Welcome fellow ATL Hawks fan!!!! Prince will definitely make some of my lines. Won’t lock him due to Utah usually owning us… but he’s been racking up fantasy points lately. Can’t ignore that.

• dgballer

@Dainfamousac said...

Bodog isn’t even offered in the US anymore 😂😂😂

Epic fail. Could have just admitted you don’t play poker either.

The dude is a troll. He’ll never play but will come on here and spew his nonsense. He did it on the NFL thread this past season

• xc0achx

@Brenmike922 said...

Please, someone at RG, take McDrunkshrimp off this forum. That dude is fuckin’ annoying.

This

• eatmyturf23

@dominicanpapi said...

Just did it, good catch. Lou still sees a usage decrease (close to 1%) and .60 decrease in fp/min. Harrell seems like a solid play either way but and I could be wrong of course, Harris potentially being out doesn’t automatically equal play Lou. But they’ll need him tonight for sure if they want to win.

Btw, the other thing to do in this scenario is to fix Lou on the court, then compare Harris ON, and Harris OFF. The usage is down 1%, but the fp/min goes up about .05 if I remember correctly.

This approach isn’t always the right way to go, especially if you want to see the overall team impact. But when caring about just one player it’s fine (because you only care about when he specifically is on the court and someone else is on or off, and the other noise of player rotations should hopefully be normal during the minutes sample size for him).

I don’t think it impacts Lou at all, possibly slightly positively, but yeah, Harrell is the clear winner if Tobias sits. :)

• Scottjmark

Anyone like Muscala? I am horrible with cheap centers.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Scottjmark said...

yes

• frugal

@Scottjmark said...

Not I. I’ll be targeting the teams offering big DvP bonuses tonight. No interest in the underdog in the lowest scoring game of the night. Just saw the line is -14. Gotta be one of the biggest I’ve seen this season.

• mr_papageorgio

Playing 1 LU tonight and taking a shot on Booker. I’ll be back later to cry when I put up 310 and he gets ruled out after lock lol

• Aaronpuckett55

@mbunner23 said...

Need a grinder who will play in a cash game 6 man league with us every night until the end of the season. Anybody interested?

I’m in if it’s still open

• TrustinthePlan

@mr_papageorgio said...

Playing 1 LU tonight and taking a shot on Booker.

• RussTbird

Anybody like Shaq H for a punt?

• skankinmat

@RussTbird said...

Anybody like Shaq H for a punt?

I rather play Jamal Crawford at almost minimum playing his old team !

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).