• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Orlando ( 10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at Utah ( -13 ) —- T: 208
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TrustinthePlan

@RussTbird said...

Anybody like Shaq H for a punt?

You mean this Shaq? LOL

Anyways, yeah with Warren out and potentially Booker, Shaq is a viable punt that should see about 20-25 minutes. I would only consider if Booker is out tonight on top of Warren being out.

• xc0achx

@TrustinthePlan said...

You mean this Shaq? LOL

Anyways, yeah with Warren out and potentially Booker, Shaq is a viable punt that should see about 20-25 minutes. I would only consider if Booker is out tonight on top of Warren being out.

But Troy Daniels is a better one right?

• xc0achx

Rondo and Teague

Or

Rozier and Barea

On FD

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

For anyone asking about cheap punts on DK, because they’re trying to jam too much in and don’t want to just settle for 3.8k Noel, or 3.3k Jerebko and looking for a more contrarian option I’ll be nice and mention Tyler Cavanaugh. As for Harrison, there’s a cheaper better punt at PG on the other side of that game.

• Packapunch

Just made a lineup with Harden, RWB and KAT and actually like it.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

For anyone asking about cheap punts on DK, because they’re trying to jam too much in and don’t want to just settle for 3.8k Noel, or 3.3k Jerebko and looking for a more contrarian option I’ll be nice and mention Tyler Cavanaugh. As for Harrison, there’s a cheaper better punt at PG on the other side of that game.

Buycks

• Mcdonacr

@tmarohl said...

Buycks

iv thought about going Ish and Buycks together and getting 48 minutes of PG against PHX…i actually like the idea

at only $7700 I think its an option

• BerkeleyBoss

Atlanta has so many tempting plays, but I might just have to avoid them all together. Utah’s defensive rating since the all star break is incredible (91.5) and almost 8 shots better than the next best team (POR at 99.3). On top of that, only 6 teams have had a slower pace than them in that time frame. The only good thing is that Atlanta has been playing at a very high pace and might be able to speed up the game a bit.

• xc0achx

@Packapunch said...

Just made a lineup with Harden, RWB and KAT and actually like it.

On FD?

• dmbtrip2004

@xc0achx said...

On FD?

i just made one and it is uuuugggllllyyyy

• Kmasonbx

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Atlanta has so many tempting plays, but I might just have to avoid them all together. Utah’s defensive rating since the all star break is incredible (91.5) and almost 8 shots better than the next best team (POR at 99.3). On top of that, only 6 teams have had a slower pace than them in that time frame. The only good thing is that Atlanta has been playing at a very high pace and might be able to speed up the game a bit.

I may end up getting some Atl exposure but man Utah is not a fun team to target players against. I will almost definitely have some Prince shares simply because he’s been playing out of his mind and nobody is going to play him at that price in that matchup. Muscala is tempting as well beyond that it’s tough to get interested in anyone.

• Packapunch

@xc0achx said...

On FD?

Yahoo, sorry.

• xc0achx

So I put 3 studs in 1 LU on FD

My punts are Isaiah Taylor, Troy Daniels, Harrell, Stanley Johnson, and Jerebko

Are those decent?

• 7klub06

@Scottjmark said...

Anyone like Muscala? I am horrible with cheap centers.

LU builder loves him
    Ima roll him in one

• SpudCrowley

• 2018 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 7klub06

@xc0achx said...

So I put 3 studs in 1 LU on FD

My punts are Isaiah Taylor, Troy Daniels, Harrell, Stanley Johnson, and Jerebko

Are those decent?

I say Harrell is more than just a punt.

• eatmyturf23

@7klub06 said...

But is he more than just a friend?

• byo34

Made a Dame/WB/Harden LU I am digging on FD.. just wonder if I should be paying up for PG tonight when there is some pretty nice value. Thoughts on paying up for PG?

• ctmay1

@eatmyturf23 said...

But is he more than just a friend?

• rsrunningrebels

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

Man. I’m really liking Buycks tonight. I just hope SVG gives him the minutes. Ish is not a true PG. He is more of a SG the way that DET is using him this year. Buycks can eat up PHO D agaisnt PGs. This is a very risky play but I honestly think Buycks can get you 25 DK points tonight.

• eatmyturf23

@ctmay1 said...

“You’re like medicine to me,
    Oh Trezzzy”

lol

• BerkeleyBoss

@Kmasonbx said...

I may end up getting some Atl exposure but man Utah is not a fun team to target players against. I will almost definitely have some Prince shares simply because he’s been playing out of his mind and nobody is going to play him at that price in that matchup. Muscala is tempting as well beyond that it’s tough to get interested in anyone.

Yeah, at first glance I liked Muscala, Prince and Schroder, but I’m starting to get scared lol

• Wooden_Bones

@7klub06 said...

Harrell is a good play if Harris ends up sitting(illness). Since it’s an 8:00 game we should know if Harris is in or not.

• aus1032

@ctmay1 said...

underrated post

• Numberboy

@7klub06 said...

LU builder loves him
    Ima roll him in one

700 more for Dedmon on DK. Much more upside for GPPS

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).