• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Orlando ( 10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at Utah ( -13 ) —- T: 208
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• dgballer

So much value on Yahoo. It’s the most unspent money I’ve left on the table

• frugal

@dgballer said...

So much value on Yahoo. It’s the most unspent money I’ve left on the table

Really? Huh. I’m using pretty much the entire cap tonight.

• scott33

@chronoxiong said...

Me too. I was fading Unibrow all day as I have my lineups set with Blake. But now Unibrow gets moar usage and shots. This sucks. :(

Same, I’m gonna try to fit in Blake & AD now. Which sucks cuz I’m gonna have to move off a few guys I really like. Can’t pass up on the 60 plus that AD is gonna give tho

• viciousphilpy

With the Holiday news I entered the $180

• DefinitelyMiami

@scott33 said...

Can’t pass up on the 60 plus that AD is gonna give tho

U can if Dame has 1

• frugal

You know…I wonder if AD might be a trap tonight. They’re playing 3 nights in a row, without Jrue tonight perhaps they limit his minutes and let the backups fight this one out in hopes that DAL doesn’t put up much of a fight.

• noddy

@frugal said...

I used all but a buck

• frugal

@noddy said...

I used all but a buck

My main lineup left $0, the most I left was $4.

• dgballer

@frugal said...

Edit: had $7 left over but going to switch Moore out for Taj for $3 left over. Who do you like between Nerlens and Powell?

• chronoxiong

@scott33 said...

Same, I’m gonna try to fit in Blake & AD now. Which sucks cuz I’m gonna have to move off a few guys I really like. Can’t pass up on the 60 plus that AD is gonna give tho

I just tried to do it but I’m stuck playing some god awful punts. This is not good. I really think Blake will get 40+ fdp tonight and I don’t want to fade him. I will be upset if Unibrow finishes with around 50 fdp and I had to change my whole lineup around him. That’s never good.

• xc0achx

@frugal said...

You know…I wonder if AD might be a trap tonight. They’re playing 3 nights in a row, without Jrue tonight perhaps they limit his minutes and let the backups fight this one out in hopes that DAL doesn’t put up much of a fight.

Overthinking

• jmac1204

Single bullet in a gpp…I have to fade brow right?

• scott33

@DefinitelyMiami said...

U can if Dame has 1

Big difference between the 2. AD can get u 80-90, Dame can’t. I do see Dame & CP3 going at each other tho

• xc0achx

Cj Mccollum and Noel

Or

Troy Daniels and Jordan

On FD

• scott33

@chronoxiong said...

I just tried to do it but I’m stuck playing some god awful punts. This is not good. I really think Blake will get 40+ fdp tonight and I don’t want to fade him. I will be upset if Unibrow finishes with around 50 fdp and I had to change my whole lineup around him. That’s never good.

I’m going light tonight, not liking any of my builds. To fit AD/Blake, I have to come off a lot of mid range options I like tonight. Like moving down from Lou to Crawford, Teague to Yogi, etc.

• MrPerfekt7

Damn 50 took out Jrue smh
    Ian Clark? Or

• viciousphilpy

Officially fading AD

• frugal

@dgballer said...

Edit: had $7 left over but going to switch Moore out for Taj for $3 left over. Who do you like between Nerlens and Powell?

I’m taking the savings on Noel.

• xc0achx

@xc0achx said...

Cj Mccollum and Noel

Or

Troy Daniels and Jordan

On FD

Anybody?

• jmac1204

@viciousphilpy said...

Officially fading AD

You and I may be the only ones in that tourney fading him

• chronoxiong

@scott33 said...

I’m going light tonight, not liking any of my builds. To fit AD/Blake, I have to come off a lot of mid range options I like tonight. Like moving down from Lou to Crawford, Teague to Yogi, etc.

Exactly how I’m feeling. Great minds think alike huh? I don’t want to change out all the guys who I think are in great spots (must-win for Playoff chase) mode just to fit in Unibrow. I might have to fade Unibrow and hope he doesn’t go off for 70 fdp. I have to play a lot of volume tonight because I don’t work. Tomorrow I have to work during lock time so I will be playing light. Praying for a good profit tonight.

• jmac1204

@xc0achx said...

Anybody?

daniels and jordan

• xc0achx

@jmac1204 said...

daniels and jordan

Ok….I was leaning the other way

• xc0achx

Lou or Mccollum?

• jmac1204

@xc0achx said...

Ok….I was leaning the other way

Go with your gut man…I can’t predict the future haha

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).