• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Orlando ( 10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at Utah ( -13 ) —- T: 208
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• xc0achx

@jmac1204 said...

Go with your gut man…I can’t predict the future haha

It was just bc we dont know if Booker is out yet

• xc0achx

@xc0achx said...

Lou or Mccollum?

Leaning Lou

• draggin49

Tobias playing, I’m gonna pass on clippers guys

• ASitar

Nader or Jerebko?

• viciousphilpy

Westbrook ftw

• byo34

@xc0achx said...

Cj Mccollum and Noel

Or

Troy Daniels and Jordan

On FD

1st one, if Booker plays then Troy is useless. Plus if Dame doesn’t end up playing if his child is born or w/e that is about then CJ should get a boost.

• draggin49

Booker gonna fuck everyone by trying out his injury in pre game . We won’t get news . And Jackson value will go down a ton of booker plays

• xc0achx

Thanks fellas

• byo34

@draggin49 said...

Booker gonna fuck everyone by trying out his injury in pre game . We won’t get news . And Jackson value will go down a ton of booker plays

True but Jackson has went over 50 before when he started with Booker once as well.

• draggin49

I planned to mostly fade AD prior to jrue news but I don’t see how Powell or dirk do a good job guarding him.

• scott33

@chronoxiong said...

Exactly how I’m feeling. Great minds think alike huh? I don’t want to change out all the guys who I think are in great spots (must-win for Playoff chase) mode just to fit in Unibrow. I might have to fade Unibrow and hope he doesn’t go off for 70 fdp. I have to play a lot of volume tonight because I don’t work. Tomorrow I have to work during lock time so I will be playing light. Praying for a good profit tonight.

GL tonight, hope u do well! I wanna fade him but with Jrue being out, he’s gonna get even more usage. He’ll prob get 20 boards against the Mavs. UGH. So many questions.. What if he breaks? What if he drops 70-80 & I don’t have him? What if he busts & Blake matches him? Def one of those nights where I hate running with a single bullet. I might just play 2 lines, 1 with him & 1 without

• MrPerfekt7

Booker is tonight Evans!

• scott33

@xc0achx said...

Thanks fellas

I like Lou over CJ if that was your question

• noddy

@jmac1204 said...

Single bullet in a gpp…I have to fade brow right?

Or you could take his 90 fantasy points

• draggin49

What’s a realistic amount of minutes barea sees tonight ??

• Brian7479

Okay I’m gonna post my thoughts to this point and if you guys would like to chime in that would be great. Note I play on FD.

1. No Jrue. If the game stays somewhat close AD should have another big game. With Jrue out I also like Etwuan Moore and a little Mirotic/Dialo. On the other side I’m higher on Barnes than most people with DSJ out. I also like Noel. Maybe a little Yogi but no Barea as he’s 6k on FD. One of Dirk or Powell should hit value.

2. IF Tobias is out Sweet Lou and Harrell is probably my favorite stack on the slate. If Tobias is out Sweet Lou could attempt up to 30 fgs and I like the assist upside with Harrell running next to him. Minnesota side I’m kind of expecting Bjelica to reach value. Teague Wiggins and KAT are also very in play. I like Teague and KAT.

3. I don’t like much in the OKC/Boston game. Maybe Brewer or Horford or Tatum or Morris I guess. I think RWB upside is limited here. I think Monroes minutes are too limited to crush value.

4. Don’t like much from Atlanta and Utah. Think Utah guy’s upside are limited in what I’d say will be a blowout. Only guy I might play is Crowder.

5. I’ll be under owned on the Detroit Phoenix game but I will say this game has sneaky shootout potential in my opinion. Guys in play are Detroit guards, Blake, Drummond, Josh Jackson, Troy Daniel’s and possibly Elf but his minutes haven’t really been where they were before. If Booker plays I can see a big game from him if Detroit picks up the pace with phoenix.

6. Houston and Portland could be interesting but if I had to guess I’d take this game under the 218 total. I like Harkless and maybe Harden or Nurkic or McCollum. Not in love with CP3 or Dame.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

• txdave41

@chronoxiong said...

I just tried to do it but I’m stuck playing some god awful punts. This is not good. I really think Blake will get 40+ fdp tonight and I don’t want to fade him. I will be upset if Unibrow finishes with around 50 fdp and I had to change my whole lineup around him. That’s never good.

I gotta play Yogi, Ish, Eric Gordon, and Harkless to fit in AD. Ugh.

• draggin49

Fade Harrell with Tobias now in? I just don’t think he will get enough mins to have a big game

• monarch

Shaq or Jamal?

• Ronboogie6

I went from ish/drum/Mirotic/Austin to brow/yogi/clark/Nurkic…. good switch? Fd

• TicketRaven

McBuckets 42 minutes and 12.4 DK Pts. ???

I’ll pass

• scott33

@Brian7479 said...

Okay I’m gonna post my thoughts to this point and if you guys would like to chime in that would be great. Note I play on FD.

1. No Jrue. If the game stays somewhat close AD should have another big game. With Jrue out I also like Etwuan Moore and a little Mirotic/Dialo. On the other side I’m higher on Barnes than most people with DSJ out. I also like Noel. Maybe a little Yogi but no Barea as he’s 6k on FD. One of Dirk or Powell should hit value.

2. IF Tobias is out Sweet Lou and Harrell is probably my favorite stack on the slate. If Tobias is out Sweet Lou could attempt up to 30 fgs and I like the assist upside with Harrell running next to him. Minnesota side I’m kind of expecting Bjelica to reach value. Teague Wiggins and KAT are also very in play. I like Teague and KAT.

3. I don’t like much in the OKC/Boston game. Maybe Brewer or Horford or Tatum or Morris I guess. I think RWB upside is limited here. I think Monroes minutes are too limited to crush value.

4. Don’t like much from Atlanta and Utah. Think Utah guy’s upside are limited in what I’d say will be a blowout. Only guy I might play is Crowder.

5. I’ll be under owned on the Detroit Phoenix game but I will say this game has sneaky shootout potential in my opinion. Guys in play are Detroit guards, Blake, Drummond, Josh Jackson, Troy Daniel’s and possibly Elf but his minutes haven’t really been where they were before. If Booker plays I can see a big game from him if Detroit picks up the pace with phoenix.

6. Houston and Portland could be interesting but if I had to guess I’d take this game under the 218 total. I like Harkless and maybe Harden or Nurkic or McCollum. Not in love with CP3 or Dame.

Any thoughts are appreciated!

My thoughts exactly. Only thing I’m worried about atm is not having anyone from that Hou/Por game. I had Harkless & Nurk all day, but I play mostly cash & those 2 are the epitome of GPP plays.

• JSteele

Does anyone think Bismack Biyombo will get more minutes against his old team in a meaningless game

• chronoxiong

@txdave41 said...

I gotta play Yogi, Ish, Eric Gordon, and Harkless to fit in AD. Ugh.

Lol that is bad. Exactly why I dont know if I want to do this. I’m trying to pick guys who are in must-win mode for their Playoff chase. Not fitting in punt plays to fit in one stud.

• draggin49

Anyone know how negatively correlated barea/yogi are together ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).