• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Orlando ( 10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at Utah ( -13 ) —- T: 208
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• sox9

Bjelica MIA

• rsrunningrebels

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Is AD really out?

• Dfspacman

I called it, too bad I still didn’t fade him, It just keeps getting worse with these injuries and DnP’s

• cbsharpe

This Bjelica thing is a conspiracy……

• tmarohl

@rsrunningrebels said...

Is AD really out?

He went to the locker room with about 1:30 left in the second quarter.

• someclevername

AD questionable to return (shin)

• cbsharpe

@rsrunningrebels said...

Is AD really out?

well it’s half time but his shin was bothering him….will see when the 3rd qtr starts.

• pheffernan7

@Dfspacman said...

I called it, too bad I still didn’t fade him, It just keeps getting worse with these injuries and DnP’s

I mean, at this point with him, you can’t be surprised by this. I actually made lineups in case he gets hurt now

• Penguin3200

• mabrla

I don’t even get tilted anymore when he gets hurt. When I roster him I just always scale back how much I’m wagering now.

• dolphinkick182

100% AD. FML, I knew better. FUCK!!!!!

• sox9

@someclevername said...

AD questionable to return (shin)

Half a game, sounds about right for him. On the other hand, NO really needs this game against a beatable opponent. We’ll see

• mbunner23

Ive never seen a bigger pussy in all my life.

• chronoxiong

To be the man, you got to fade the man! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! No Unibrow in my lineups here! Nature Boy Ric Flair, thank you for those words!!!!!

• LetsCash

He’ll come back and play through it, these games are too imporant.

You lose and you drop out of a playoff spot.

He plays, I’m not even worried about it.

• byo34

Welp that Harden to AD switch last min isn’t looking so good..

• Bigb1485

Unless its broke wtf…i played soccer my whole life and have been kicked or cleated in the shins countless times and never left a game

• 7klub06

Damn damn and damn should’ve had Jordan in a LU

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

last time AD was questionable cousins called him a pussy and he ended up playing.

• draggin49

Barnes and barea suck

• Sticks101

hopefully he comes back……… sitting at 129.25 with 240 pmr left

• aus1032

Anthony Davis (anything, any fucking part of his body) questionable to return Tuesday.

• feekdogg

@osuryanf said...

Welp, I’m now actively rooting for MIN to lose. 13 straight minutes for Crawford? Just bench Bjelica to play old man Crawford an insane amount of minutes in a row? Yeahhhh. Let’s go Clippers!

Bjelica is 6’10” playing SF and the Clips play lots of 3 guard lineups without Gallo. Bad matchup for him.

• draggin49

@walkoff9 said...

last time AD was questionable cousins called him a pussy and he ended up playing.

Hahah that’s fucking great !!

• osuryanf

Just a shin, I’m betting he plays second half.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).