• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Orlando ( 10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at Utah ( -13 ) —- T: 208
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• mbunner23

@sox9 said...

Course, those are football guys, true football guys not prima donna basketball queens

Yeah. This dude im referring to literally got hurt every single game. It seemed to happen near the opposing teams cheerleaders everytime.

• awilson45

@Pandamonious said...

Bjelica is ruining a lot of line ups for me too that are otherwise looking really nice. I’m not overly worried yet. He’s the type of guy who could come out and hit 3 3’s in 2 minutes and get right back on track.

If I recall correctly he had a slow start last night too, right?

• RipCityRings

Muscala MIA and the Hawks keeping it close, Rubio/Gobert fade not looking so great.

• callmetouch

Is Harden a must for the showdown?

• ASitar

PLayin Jackson/Daniels/Elf/Len late slate DK.

$$$$$$

• sox9

@mbunner23 said...

Yeah. This dude im referring to literally got hurt every single game. It seemed to happen near the opposing teams cheerleaders everytime.

can’t blame a guy for trying

• mabrla

@awilson45 said...

If I recall correctly he had a slow start last night too, right?

He also was playing. Thibs the kinda guy that makes up his mind. Unless he comes out lights out he’ll be riding pine most second half too as Crawford plays.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

rondo should have a triple double in the 3rd quarter

• scott33

AD having less rebounds than Rondo & Mirotic is almost as tilting as him getting hurt, especially against the fucking Mavs

• yisman

@sox9 said...

Course, those are football guys, true football guys not prima donna basketball queens

or hockey players, tougher than anyone

soccer and basketball have the softest athletes anywhere

• MrPerfekt7

Play or Fade Dame?

• mabrla

Without Rondo you aren’t gonna do much tonight anyways. I thought he was tired.

• RipCityRings

Muscala goose egg after 7.5 minutes. Rough. They need to run him with the 2nd unit.

• awilson45

@mabrla said...

He also was playing. Thibs the kinda guy that makes up his mind. Unless he comes out lights out he’ll be riding pine most second half too as Crawford plays.

Ah gotcha, not really tracking that game because I have limited exposure to him

• osuryanf

Towns 40% owned in the $180 and absolutely destroying… Well, I guess I missed that one.

• mabrla

@awilson45 said...

Ah gotcha, not really tracking that game because I have limited exposure to him

Haha yeah a bummer but whatever you never know.

• Se7entyTimes7

@osuryanf said...

Towns 40% owned in the $180 and absolutely destroying… Well, I guess I missed that one.

Me 2

• RipCityRings

I genuinely don’t understand how both KAT and DJ are smashing. Just playing no D I guess? You’d think at least one of them would be in foul trouble.

• RipCityRings

Donovan Mitchell absolutely destroying ATL’s 2nd unit. Gross.

• MrPerfekt7

Musc and RWB were traps smh

• draggin49

@nived131504 said...

Everyone rooting for him to be OUT suck it.

• chronoxiong

Stop Rondo! Damn it! I need Teague to match his numbers now! Ugh!

• gloriousspam

why did I start jerebko?

• awilson45

So you want snowflakes, right?— Means your guy is playing with a cold-blooded mentality?

• osuryanf

Bjelica can suck a big fat Serbian dong

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).