• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( -10 ) at Orlando ( 10 ) —- T: 214
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 3 ) at Minnesota ( -3 ) —- T: 227
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 9 ) at New Orleans ( -9 ) —- T: 219
    8:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 0 ) at Boston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 13 ) at Utah ( -13 ) —- T: 208
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Houston ( -4.5 ) at Portland ( 4.5 ) —- T: 214.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• chronoxiong

@scott33 said...

Yeah I never play more than 20-30 bucks, that way I don’t get too tilted when things don’t go my way. I pretty much just do this as a hobby & to make a few extra bucks. BC of DFS I was able to give my loved ones a good Christmas & have some pocket change. Sometimes I do wish I bet more, especially when I win obviously. I just ran the bankroll tracker thingy on RG, I’m up $1467 since NBA started. IDK, maybe I should start playing around 40-50 bucks a night after seeing that.

Wow, that’s impressive. All from cash games? Or you had some nice GPP cashes? Good stuff. I been up and down all season long. But once this month hit, I started my method of how to attack certain games to make lineups and I’m profiting now. With the season ending in less than a month, I’m running out of time but I’m going to try to see how much farther I can profit. Took long enough for me. I just need a bigger GPP win too or those $100 Beat the Score wins I had earlier this month.

• scott33

@chronoxiong said...

Wow, that’s impressive. All from cash games? Or you had some nice GPP cashes? Good stuff. I been up and down all season long. But once this month hit, I started my method of how to attack certain games to make lineups and I’m profiting now. With the season ending in less than a month, I’m running out of time but I’m going to try to see how much farther I can profit. Took long enough for me. I just need a bigger GPP win too or those $100 Beat the Score wins I had earlier this month.

Mostly cash. My biggest GPP finishes this year were 2nd in the Swat for $500, & a 1st place tie in a smaller $4 late night GPP for $250. They were both in the same week back in December. So yeah those 2 wins inflated my ROI a bit. The other $700 was from grinding low dollar cash games

• Annadad71

Anyone know if a 280 would of cashed in a Draftkings 50/50?

• depalma13

Missed cashing by .25 of a point. Thanks McCullom!

• txdave41

Scored 337 and could only get $5 in the Block. Just infuriating to have a good score and still can’t even win back your entry fees. My $4 GPP missed the cash lineup by 3 pts with a 307 score which only added to misery. No matter how monster of a game my picks have, the competition always finds a way to leave me in the dust. I have yet to win over 10 bucks all fucking season. I think I am truly the unluckiest player in DFS.

• Njsum1

@scott33 said...

Love ya Chrono but he’s got 5 pts/6 boards on 2/12 shooting. Without all those steals he wouldn’t have even reached value

Before lock last night I asked if anyone had interest in Stanley Johnson, which is my way of saying, I did. Stanley was a magnificent play last night on DK and Yahoo and I had him in 10 of 11 lineups. He would be unowned, with a high floor and through the roof upside for the price.

You’re seeing it all wrong…IMO…he scored 25 DK points and he shot 2 for 12. Imagine his shot had been falling and he went 8 for 12 with a couple of treys. He would have put up 40. Stanley is a high steal player anyway, and he was playing against one of the sloppiest teams in the NBA. He was likely to see minutes in the high 20s in a pace up spot. He was one of the most overlooked plays on the board….imo. Yes the steals were fluky, yet you could have penciled him in for 2 steals, yet the 2 for 12 shooting was fluky as well. I didn’t see a world where he scored less than 20 DK points last night, with upside for 40. For 3900, I’ll take that any day of the week and twice on Tuesday 😎

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).