7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -12.5 ) at New York ( 12.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 233
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209
    9:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• superjon

Portis revenge?

• ScofieldReturns

@superjon said...

Portis revenge?

i have him atm. he’s priced down, pf is thin, the perfect storm. beal is my lock of the day, it’ll take a lot to get me off him. glad he was a dud last game so his price actually went down to the point he’s a bargain

• Shaudy_lo

Portis
    Parker
    Payton

All revenge games lol

• superjon

@ScofieldReturns said...

i have him atm. he’s priced down, pf is thin, the perfect storm. beal is my lock of the day, it’ll take a lot to get me off him. glad he was a dud last game so his price actually went down to the point he’s a bargain

Love Beal as well. I dont’ see much in the mid range at SG that I love

• Donnyleonard

@Shaudy_lo said...

Portis
    Parker
    Payton

Even though people say they aren’t into revenge narratives in DFS I’d bet that Portis and Parker will be pretty chalky today!
    Also isn’t Serge revisiting OKC tonight?

• Donnyleonard

I just want to know if Otto sits so I know if I can fire up Markkanen or not!

• emnj69

So hard these days 350-360 on dk gets u nothing u need the perfect line ups- I am all in on Parker he hates the bulls- Portis is in play but he is dead to me as he crushed me too many times to go back to him

• wafic

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

Flop lag, my fade Mil hot take from last night is gonna happen today if the Greek sits again

• RatedDAL

I really want to bring myself to play Markannen but he’s playing like a 6k guy not even the depressed price of 7400.

• Kmasonbx

10.3 Russ and somehow he’ll probably be under the radar when his floor is 5.5x.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Donnyleonard said...

I just want to know if Otto sits so I know if I can fire up Markkanen or not!

He’s doubtful

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@Kmasonbx said...

I’ve got Westbrook’s floor at 30.9. I think Westbrook is a fine play at first glance, but how are you calculating a floor of 56.7?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #90

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

I went through all the guards on DK last night. That price surprised me a bit, but looking everything over I just don’t know. His floor is definitely not 56.6. Yes, his ceiling is high for the price though. The match up is bleh.

I don’t know how you don’t just take the 1,5K discount and go Dame. They need wins. They can still get the 3rd seed, maybe even 2nd if they’re lucky. Can still easily fall all the way to the 7th seed. CJ is out. He’s going to dominate. He has nearly the same upside as Westbrook considering the situation. On the year Westbrook averages 1.53 DK PPM, Dame with CJ off is basically at 1.61 DK PPM.

Sato and Augustin have a lot of upside for their price in their match ups too.

• got9forya

I am hoping Lowry is out. So I can run Low on PG With Dragic and FVV. that would clear alot for to add Beal on FD. I am just lost on Center Today. I love Vuc but dont know if he can replicate what he did last time and that would only be 5x value. And everytime I pick him up he takes a turd on me.

• zpa1989

if giannis is out do we play brook lopez again? awful tempting. even his brother is in a good spot. other guy at C is deandre jordan, should see minutes again at home in a closer game and is cheap at 6600. utah bottom 6 in the NBA over the last 10 to the C spot.

• Irisheric777

Dragic wont be seeing schroder defense today….

• Kmasonbx

@Pandamonious said...

I don’t know how you don’t just take the 1,5K discount and go Dame. They need wins. They can still get the 3rd seed, maybe even 2nd if they’re lucky. Can still easily fall all the way to the 7th seed. CJ is out. He’s going to dominate. He has nearly the same upside as Westbrook considering the situation. On the year Westbrook averages 1.53 DK PPM, Dame with CJ off is basically at 1.61 DK PPM.

I’m just playing both, and figuring out the rest.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Irisheric777 said...

Dragic wont be seeing schroder defense today….

I wouldnt be too concerned with Patty Mills Defense

• Kmasonbx

@Epignosis said...

I’ve got Westbrook’s floor at 30.9. I think Westbrook is a fine play at first glance, but how are you calculating a floor of 56.7?

I mean obviously if you do actual projections and apply a floor based off standard deviations you get a potential low floor. Me saying he has a floor of 5.5x is not based on anything concrete, just more of knowing Russ’ career and how badly OKC needs a win I believe his range out of outcomes in this game are heavily weighted in the 55-80 range.

• mbunner23

@Epignosis said...

30?!

• Ndepompei

Anybody taking a shot on Chandler Parsons? Good line last time out

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

30?!

No.

• Cdavis21

A floor of 30.9 would make sense if he shoots 2 for 16 and 0 for 7 from 3 again but surely that won’t happen again. As a Thunder fan I was at that Golden State game and he couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn it was quite sad.

• Njsum1

@Kmasonbx said...

I mean obviously if you do actual projections and apply a floor based off standard deviations you get a potential low floor. Me saying he has a floor of 5.5x is not based on anything concrete, just more of knowing Russ’ career and how badly OKC needs a win I believe his range out of outcomes in this game are heavily weighted in the 55-80 range.

He really struggled last game in Toronto versus Lowry 😉
    Date…3/18/18

Lowry also shut him down last year at home 😉
    Date…12/27/17

I don’t want any part of those stat lines for 10.3k 😬

• Cdavis21

Lowry proably won’t even play tonight so that doesnt matter

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.