7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -12.5 ) at New York ( 12.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 233
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209
    9:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

@jcotdl said...

can I play anyone on Utah? Knicks just..ugh . Obviously I like Mitchell and Gobert here but again, no matter what I do, I feel like the Knicks will make a fool of me..

The play would probably be Gobert if I was to pick one but with a low total and high spread there are better places to go. Favors is also in play with a little less risk because of the lower price since you would most likely want to pay up elsewhere.

• Njsum1

@got9forya said...

Why no talk on ReeRee. He should have a great matchup going against Philly who is coming off a back to back where Simmons just played 38 Minutes. Or am I not seeing something.

So many good plays…chalk and contrarian. All of which will likely become moot when CP3 and Giannis are ruled out.
    Conley good spot…fade 😁
    But seriously, it’s not a perceived good spot, so maybe I’ll throw him in 1.
    Conley rule…multiple lineups with Conley=let down. 1 conley=50 burger 😉

Cognitive bias be dammed!!!

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Kmasonbx said...

Exactly my point about Russ going overlooked.

It’s not going to happen. No one is overlooking Russ at that price. He will be chalk, barring injury news.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Theguy49503 said...

Do I go back to the Brandon Knight well as a punt? He is always getting 25 plus minutes

If Love, Nance, Delly, and Tristan are all out again you can

• jcotdl

@JSteele said...

The play would probably be Gobert if I was to pick one but with a low total and high spread there are better places to go. Favors is also in play with a little less risk because of the lower price since you would most likely want to pay up elsewhere.

knicks

• JSteele

@jcotdl said...

knicks

Knicks you can play Mudiay if you go there assuming nothing changes with the injury situation

• jcotdl

@JSteele said...

Knicks you can play Mudiay if you go there assuming nothing changes with the injury situation

I won’t do it. Im gonna fade this game- too many unpredictably awful possible outcomes for me

• RatedDAL

@jcotdl said...

can I play anyone on Utah? Knicks just..ugh . Obviously I like Mitchell and Gobert here but again, no matter what I do, I feel like the Knicks will make a fool of me..

Considering O’neal as a punt, hoping for the blowout.

• Njsum1

@JSteele said...

I Don’t want too much, yet I see Mudiay as a sneaky play with some upside. He’ll make a lineup or 2. He can also hang a game with with single digit fantasy points, so there’s that too. Range of outcomes 7 to 45

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@jcotdl said...

I usually just avoid knicks players not there opponents. If you think the game is a blowout than I would just avoid it and pick players from the other 8 games

• JSteele

@jcotdl said...

I won’t do it. Im gonna fade this game- too many unpredictably awful possible outcomes for me

If you look for the last little bit, Mudiay is actually a 1 game on 1 game off, of course its also matchup dependent where he sucked against the Raptors, he balled against the Lakers. When DSJ was in there, they would alternate minutes and production every other game. I would play him in GPPs especially if i thought he would get low ownership after his last bomb + it’s Fiz

• Ndepompei

@JSteele said...

I’m liking some Deandre

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

It’s not going to happen. No one is overlooking Russ at that price. He will be chalk, barring injury news.

Yep I would guess around 30%

• captainwacky

Rubio’s price on DK is insane, and I can’t imagine they’re going to limit his minutes too much longer. They need him to get ready for the playoffs at some point, so while I’m not saying they’ll do is this game, his minutes have to incrementally rise (and kinda have been). On the flip side, the wizards are all but dead. They’re idiots, and might keep running beal out there for 40 minutes a game, but I don’t think they’ll need to against the Bulls in any context, and I’m hoping they actually just start reducing his minutes.

• frugal

@superjon said...

Back to Bledsoe. I have a tendency to fade guys after a big game because I’m afraid of the chalk.

But ABC might sit again and Sexton can’t play D

Could have sworn I saw something last night around the end of the game that Bledsoe would sit today but now I can’t find it.

• agame2323

I like Mitchell to show his ass tonight! Back home. Horrible Knicks team. Mannn just put on a show for the home town.

• Donnyleonard

Which Rocket(‘s) will sit tonight? I know everyone is thinking CP3 but surely the Beard or Gordon or someone from the front court gets some time to manage their load as well.

• jjpk

So Elf needed a late run and OT to deliver when he was 7.5k on DK. Now he’s 8k. I’ve been riding him throughout, but I think this is my stop. Agree/disagree?

• Pandamonious

@Donnyleonard said...

Which Rocket(‘s) will sit tonight? I know everyone is thinking CP3 but surely the Beard or Gordon or someone from the front court gets some time to manage their load as well.

Gordon is already out.

• agame2323

Yep. I’m getting off the Elf train. It’s been a nice ride tho

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Donnyleonard said...

Gordon was ruled out yesterday for today’s game

• newzreview

@jjpk said...

So Elf needed a late run and OT to deliver when he was 7.5k on DK. Now he’s 8k. I’ve been riding him throughout, but I think this is my stop. Agree/disagree?

I play Yahoo, but I’m staying on the Elf train with a return to Orlando.

• Donnyleonard

@Pandamonious said...

Gordon is already out.

Thanks guys I didn’t catch that!

• Pandamonious

@captainwacky said...

Rubio’s price on DK is insane, and I can’t imagine they’re going to limit his minutes too much longer. They need him to get ready for the playoffs at some point, so while I’m not saying they’ll do is this game, his minutes have to incrementally rise (and kinda have been). On the flip side, the wizards are all but dead. They’re idiots, and might keep running beal out there for 40 minutes a game, but I don’t think they’ll need to against the Bulls in any context, and I’m hoping they actually just start reducing his minutes.

Rubio looks like he was on pace for 30 last game. Played 26 and got yanked due to the blowout with 4 minutes left.

Beal is on my watch list for guys to sit tonight. Doubt it happens, but I would think that yeah, at some point they’re going to sit him down or scale back those minutes. Also on that list is Paul, AD, and either Bledsoe or Middleton. I suppose ABC sitting again isn’t out of the question.

• frugal

@jjpk said...

ORL is a solid defensive team, I’m hoping off tonight and will jump back on vs HOU and ATL.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).