7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -12.5 ) at New York ( 12.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 233
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209
    9:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• JSteele

@jjpk said...

So Elf needed a late run and OT to deliver when he was 7.5k on DK. Now he’s 8k. I’ve been riding him throughout, but I think this is my stop. Agree/disagree?

He’s playing his old team who traded him for a 2nd round pick and while I don’t necessarily believe in all revenge game narratives, he’s also tied with Chris Paul for most triple doubles in a season in franchise history. I think he has at least 1 more in him.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@JSteele said...

He’s playing his old team who traded him for a 2nd round pick and while I don’t necessarily believe in all revenge game narratives, he’s also tied with Chris Paul for most triple doubles in a season in franchise history. I think he has at least 1 more in him.

Went back to ORL with PHX last year. Played 34 minutes and had 39.8 DK points.

• NarrowJ

What does Gordon being out do for HOU? Not much, it doesn’t seem like?

Last time he missed, both Harden and Paul played and essentially Rivers and Green both played 30+ minutes off the bench and didn’t do anything DFS-worthy.

EDIT: However, that could be because Harden went bananas and scored 58 points.

• Dmo_Htx

House starts for EG and still under 4k

• Dmo_Htx

@NarrowJ said...

What does Gordon being out do for HOU? Not much, it doesn’t seem like?

Last time he missed, both Harden and Paul played and essentially Rivers and Green both played 30+ minutes off the bench and didn’t do anything DFS-worthy.

EDIT: However, that could be because Harden went bananas and scored 58 points.

Build that House!

• monarch

Gordon out at the very least solidifies House and weakens the Rockets perimeter defense.

• Pandamonious

@Dmo_Htx said...

House starts for EG and still under 4k

Yeah, to me House is the main beneficiary from at least a minutes stand point. Might push for 35 minutes as opposed to 25.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Went back to ORL with PHX last year. Played 34 minutes and had 39.8 DK points.

DJA a solid play I would imagine

• monarch

Conley could have one of those nuclear efforts he has at home from time to time…especially if AB is out

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

Rubio looks like he was on pace for 30 last game. Played 26 and got yanked due to the blowout with 4 minutes left.

Beal is on my watch list for guys to sit tonight. Doubt it happens, but I would think that yeah, at some point they’re going to sit him down or scale back those minutes. Also on that list is Paul, AD, and either Bledsoe or Middleton. I suppose ABC sitting again isn’t out of the question.

I wanted to be well under the bucks (at least on FD) yesterday, and would happily do the same again if any of them are out (including if Giannis was out and we faced the same situation). I think bledsoe is either going to sit or be scaled back, and they might run Frazier a lot— whether or not that has any DFS implications remains to be seen.

If Beal actually sits, then I think I’m rolling 100 percent Portis, Parker, Troy Brown, as it would signify the end of them running Ariza into the ground as well, and probably a reduction in Satoransky’s minutes, but I don’t think they’ll do that. AD has been weird— he always starts the day in my player pool and leaves it by the end except for a stray share here or there… so I haven’t really put much thought into it, but I do know that they’re trying to get Diallo more minutes, so whether it’s tonight or another night, I’m going to start loading up on him.

• Pandamonious

@monarch said...

DJA a solid play I would imagine

To say the least. As long as the game is competitive Augustin should eat. He’s finally playing 30+ minutes as their pushing for the last playoff spot it seems.

• captainwacky

@monarch said...

Conley could have one of those nuclear efforts he has at home from time to time…especially if AB is out

Conley was the first person I clicked on for DK today.

• NarrowJ

Ah, thanks you guys. I’d quote someone but like 5 people gave me the obvious answer I should have already known. LOL.

I’m playing tournaments so I’m not sure he has the ceiling I want, but I’ll have exposure (excellent floor for cash games it appears). Again, thanks everyone.

• Pandamonious

Lowry officially out.

• Donnyleonard

Lowry out

• raul214

Lowry out

• queensfinest

i see greek freak being out again tonight considering the bucks are playing the cavs

• donkeydealer

Lowry out

• captainwacky

@queensfinest said...

i see greek freak being out again tonight considering the bucks are playing the cavs

I think this is a distinct possibility as well.

Also, I might be a man on an island saying this today— I didn’t want any of FVV last game at way cheaper… I want none of him today. Also not particularly excited about dragic. I think if those guys are chalky, it could be a really good day.

• mrjredoak

@Pandamonious said...

To say the least. As long as the game is competitive Augustin should eat. He’s finally playing 30+ minutes as their pushing for the last playoff spot it seems.

I have been going back and forth between Dragic and DJA on FD (same price). Any thoughts on this choice? Liking Dame in my other PG spot for the late night hammer.

• superstars92

No way you can fade Damian in cash games. I expect 100% ownership in double ups.

• Pandamonious

@mrjredoak said...

I have been going back and forth between Dragic and DJA on FD (same price). Any thoughts on this choice? Liking Dame in my other PG spot for the late night hammer.

I’d go DJA. I think expecting Dragic to repeat that last game is a stretch.

• JSteele

@captainwacky said...

I think this is a distinct possibility as well.

Also, I might be a man on an island saying this today— I didn’t want any of FVV last game at way cheaper… I want none of him today. Also not particularly excited about dragic. I think if those guys are chalky, it could be a really good day.

I said it last time FVV is better playing off the ball besides Lowry than he is running the point. I think Lin is interesting with most of the ownership going towards FVV and then there is also a boost to everyone else. Green gets a good matchup, Kawhi and PG could go at it etc.

• superstars92

Picking Danuel House feels like picking Terrence Ferguson which is like waiting 15 mins for the update for 0 FPs to 2 FPs and then another 15 for the update of 2 FPs to 4 FPs.

• Donnyleonard

@captainwacky said...

I didn’t want any of FVV last game at way cheaper

I’d guess you’re right about them being Chalky but who soaks up Lowry’s usage now? No way to trust Lin is there?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).