7:00 PM EST : Boston ( 3 ) at Philadelphia ( -3 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -12.5 ) at New York ( 12.5 ) —- T: 211
    8:00 PM EST : Houston ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 216
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( -2.5 ) at Chicago ( 2.5 ) —- T: 233
    8:30 PM EST : Miami ( 6.5 ) at San Antonio ( -6.5 ) —- T: 209
    9:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Oklahoma City ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 10 ) at Portland ( -10 ) —- T: 217.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

I think this is a distinct possibility as well.

Also, I might be a man on an island saying this today— I didn’t want any of FVV last game at way cheaper… I want none of him today. Also not particularly excited about dragic. I think if those guys are chalky, it could be a really good day.

I don’t mind FVV much. OKC has been giving up to PG’s quite a bit for a while now, but yeah if he’s chalky there’s plenty of pivots. On the other hand I have zero interest in Dragic. Yet I have a huge, hefty amount of interest in Wade.

• JSteele

@superstars92 said...

Picking Danuel House feels like picking Terrence Ferguson which is like waiting 15 mins for the update for 0 FPs to 2 FPs and then another 15 for the update of 2 FPs to 4 FPs.

Not really, House has actually been consistently getting 25-30 FPTs a game. Now he has a chance to exceed that with the extra minutes.

• superstars92

Good chance that some of the Bucks rest tonight?

• NarrowJ

@superstars92 said...

Picking Danuel House feels like picking Terrence Ferguson which is like waiting 15 mins for the update for 0 FPs to 2 FPs and then another 15 for the update of 2 FPs to 4 FPs.

He’s been pretty solid in the mid-20s as far as fantasy points, but does he still get 12 field goal attempts when you put him with the first unit alongside Harden/Paul/Capela?

• monarch

I think Kawhi and Siakam handle the ball a bunch and FVV is shooting jumpers and getting to value fairly easily off counting stats.

• Pandamonious

@superstars92 said...

House produces a lot more than Ferguson.

• superstars92

@JSteele said...

Not really, House has actually been consistently getting 25-30 FPTs a game. Now he has a chance to exceed that with the extra minutes.

Yea I guess he’s a decent 3 PT shooter. He’s probably a lite version of Eric Gordon though not tremendous upside but probably can get you 20 FPs+. I don’t see like 35 FPs unless somehow he makes like 8 three pointers.

EDIT: ok you guys are right on House. He’s definitely better than Ferguson. I was sorta trying to make a joke, but at the same time, I did a bad job comparing him to Ferguson. I still stand by like a 35 FP ceiling though, maybe even like 32 FP ceiling, which is 8x, but I think on average he’ll get around 6x for around 25 FPs with the possiblity of missing a lot of 3s and only ending up with around 20 FPs or lower. Does that sound more accurate? I guess what I am saying is he’s not a lock.

• Shaudy_lo

When will they upgrade Lowry from out back to Questionable

• donkeydealer

House helped me out in quite a few lineups last night. Going to be on him again

• JSteele

@Shaudy_lo said...

When will they upgrade Lowry from out back to Questionable

Once Kawhi talks to management about his load

• queensfinest

AD OUT!!

• feekdogg

I like playing SGs against the Thunder, but I don’t like Danny Green. Decisions, decisions.

• Ndepompei

AD out

• scott33

AD is out

• donkeydealer

AD out

• Pandamonious

@superstars92 said...

Yea I guess he’s a decent 3 PT shooter. He’s probably a lite version of Eric Gordon though not tremendous upside but probably can get you 20 FPs+. I don’t see like 35 FPs unless somehow he makes like 8 three pointers.

Yeah, that’s fair. I’m expecting 35 minutes with a 18-30 type range for him. Most likely falling in the middle. There’s probably better options on DK with the same upside like a Shaq Harrison.

• Donnyleonard

Diallo time for the Captain?

• Pandamonious

AD out now.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #40

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Went back to ORL with PHX last year. Played 34 minutes and had 39.8 DK points.

Was on the back end of a B2B that game also

• superstars92

Pelicans are so frustrating with Diallo. The last time Randle went off without AD, Diallo barely saw the court. Randle did have like 80 FPs though and I was lucky to have Diallo + Randle which helped. But it would be nice if Diallo and Randle played TOGETHER, not either or.

Btw, for any advanced analytics people out there, Diallo rates as an almost elite defender in his limited minutes. I wish Pelicans gave him more time for him to develop his offense + see if his defense holds true against 1st units.

• captainwacky

Well, similar to the other night, I’m not banking on FVV having a career high in assists or Dragic going berserk— I think they’re both wonderful candidates to get to 25-30 FPPS, with obvious ceilings. It’s also an admittedly poor justification to be like “well, that dude had a great game!” (that’s why you play guys, for the chance to be on them).

That being said— the best PG plays are expensive today. All of them. There’s not a ton of goodness to pay up for in the middle, either, and lots of midrange there. And to just dig my heels in more, I think most nights you just get between 25-30, like I said, which if it’s at high ownership, is wonderful for GPP’s. I do like Mr. Wade a lot on DK, though.

And I think House is in play on both sides, but more specific to FD— Memphis is atrocious vs wings, and houston seems to have no problem running him out there. Shumpert is going to play a lot too, though, which is a small detractor as they’re moderately redundant.

One other thought— Nene is out, they’re on a B2B, memphis goes a little bigger… is Faried just too thin, or is there a bit there to be had?

• frugal

Dragic is still way too cheap on Yahoo at $15, he’s a guy who was regularly posting 20 point games last season with a handful of rebounds and assists. I don’t know if he can repeat last game’s total but I wouldn’t be shocked if they move him into the starting lineup tonight. The Heat absolutely need wins to hold onto the 8th seed and I think they have a better chance with Dragic playing point than Waiters or JRich. As short handed as they are, certainly in line for ~30 minutes tonight.

• captainwacky

@Donnyleonard said...

Diallo time for the Captain?

Oh, man.. the whiteboard is updated, but I’m gonna have me some Diallo.

• superstars92

Otto Porter Jr. being out should theoretically helped Lauri Markkenan, but it seems like the Monstars stole his abilities the last few weeks and gave it to Side Show Robin.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

Dragic is still way too cheap on Yahoo at $15, he’s a guy who was regularly posting 20 point games last season with a handful of rebounds and assists. I don’t know if he can repeat last game’s total but I wouldn’t be shocked if they move him into the starting lineup tonight. The Heat absolutely need wins to hold onto the 8th seed and I think they have a better chance with Dragic playing point than Waiters or JRich. As short handed as they are, certainly in line for ~30 minutes tonight.

I don’t play Yahoo often, but he seems fine at that price point.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).