RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at LA Lakers ( -4 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) — T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) — T: 231

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Brendan239

My LUs came together waaayy too easily. Hopefully some things shake up to create some value, but if you pay down at C you can get a pretty “optimal” LU

• UGAdude

4 game slate, everyone’s gonna have similar builds. Gotta do something stupid to try to be different… I think I’ll play Ja Morant. What is that guy’s deal lately? I haven’t been watching but he’s putting up atrocious numbers.

• binz21

RIP NBA DFS.

• superjon

@UGAdude said...

4 game slate, everyone’s gonna have similar builds. Gotta do something stupid to try to be different

False

• UGAdude

@superjon said...

False

Ok, that would apply more to a two game slate I guess, but I still like to be a little contrarian.

• superjon

@UGAdude said...

Ok, that would apply more to a two game slate I guess, but I still like to be a little contrarian.

Yeah 4 game slates, you can still eat a decent amount of chalk and do well. Doesn’t hurt to mix in a low owned guy in some lineups either.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

I think the main thing is…

There’s being different and there’s being stupid.

They do not go hand in hand.

• Theguy49503

@Pandamonious said...

Quote of the day….

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Philly with Embiid AND Seth Curry out now, opens up a lot of options on Philly.

Korkmaz, Milton, Thybulle and Green could all see some boost in minutes or usage.

You can’t play all of them.

To Biyombo or not.

Correctly anticipating PJ Tucker impact.

People will undoubtedly chase Keldon Johnson.

I’m sure there’s other things, but those are off the top of my head things about this slate to figure out and make you different and none of them will end in you being stupid.

• miggs6876

I like Harris, Ben, and Howard.

Its it a repeat of last night? Dray, Wiggins, and Poole. All are still cheap. Feels like chasing but it’s hard not to play them.

Giannis going to get full minutes to pay off that huge salary? Old saying on a small slate is raw points.

One of or both Leonard and PG3 should smash. Morris rock bottom cheap but seems like it’s not the position to punt with 50 plus burgers from Harris and Giannis.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

There’s a lot of ways to go with the Warriors too.

Wiggins should be even higher owned today. I assume he won’t repeat, but how much worse does he do?

Dray did really well yesterday while shooting 0-6. If his ownership is depressed at all, like by Tobias and Giannis, seems like a great spot to hop on.

People will probably have more confidence in jumping on Poole again, but will he shoot 10/15 again?

Did anyone watch the Warriors game? Was Oubre ineffective, because he looked hampered by the injury? Or what happened there?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

Looney too.

Looney, Biyombo, Zubac (if Ibaka is out), Howard.

All 5K or less on FD. Can’t play them all. All capable of smashing their salary.

Nothing at all easy or obvious about this slate right now IMO

• dominicanpapi

The problem I have with Zubac is will the Clippers go small? Zeller is out so Biyombo will get center minutes and Washington will get the backup 5 minutes. Clippers can counter by probably playing Morris at the 5 in those instances.

I’m probably playing Giannis more so than Harris on FD. I think Giannis gets you the 55-60 you need more times than Harris getting you the 45-50.

Hard not to go back to Poole and Wiggins.

I think PJ Washington is a direct pivot off of Green at the same price. He’s going to get more run as a result of Zeller being out.

• noddy

@binz21 said...

RIP NBA DFS.

What does this mean?

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

I kept wanting to click him into a lineup, yet unfortunately I didn’t. Power Forwards versus Cleveland used to be a lock, yet not as much recently, and he rarely gets great minutes or usage 🤷‍♂️

Still had one of my better nights in the past week, despite missing out on Keldon and not having any Wiggins. 😭. Plenty of Luka, Joker, Bey, Dray, Poole and Frank Jackson (admittedly a last minute swap in the utility off of Favors) got me there, despite the dumb Wiggins fade.

I’d guess we’d have to go back to to heavy Warriors again, with a Giannis 🔒 (makes me sick to even consider locking in that guy, always sucks when I’m heavy). Maybe some Bismack and sixers as well.

Marcus Morris, Pg, and Kawhi, in play. Maybe limited PJ Washington exposure. And Lamelo, oh, and Holiday

• thegunnard

@Pandamonious said...

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Did anyone watch the Warriors game? Was Oubre ineffective, because he looked hampered by the injury? Or what happened there?

He didn’t look like his foot was bothering him at all. With Wiggins and Poole having the hot hands for the starters, and Lee pitching in 21 off the bench, think it was more a matter of him not needing to be super aggressive.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I don’t like the way this slate is shaping up a lot…. PHI value has a way to backfire in a stupid way, esp at the SG/SF position with Furkan and Thybulle that rely on treys or bleals…. than GS and everything that comes with Kerr rotations…. now you move to SA-MIL that is Giannis floor/ceiling on one side and a team where nobody knows who’s going to go off on a given night and maybe best left alone and than the 🔨 game that may be a glorious dud for fantasy purposes as the Clippers can clamp down and Charlotte may not have the weapons to force a high scoring/pace game

So seems like one has to load on PHI and GS and that makes me queasy

• Njsum1

For anyone playing the DK showdown, seems like the best choices for captain are Lebron and Schroeder.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@gaelicgirl said...

He didn’t look like his foot was bothering him at all. With Wiggins and Poole having the hot hands for the starters, and Lee pitching in 21 off the bench, think it was more a matter of him not needing to be super aggressive.

Right on. Thanks GG.

• jdtrey

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah!! Being different was playing Lee and his 10x on FD instead of Wiggins..
    Being stupid was forgetting to hit submit when I was exporting my DK lineup to all my paid entries.. at least it can only go up from here haha

• Njsum1

@Unico10 said...

Clippers can clamp down and Charlotte may not have the weapons to force a high scoring/pace game

That game is worth a shot as a stack. Lamelo, Biz, PJ, with a PG or Kahwi+ Morris bring back.

Lamelo’s minutes are down a bit since Graham returned, yet so is his price, and PG’s been teeing off versus the Clips with Reggie starting over Bev. It’s not a lock, type thing, yet it might be contrarian and l’ll have a couple of stacks of that game.

• Brendan239

Ball could be low owned and playing back in So Cal. I like DiVi at SG, Kawhi 100%, Wiggins 100%, JVal or Holmes? PJ? O/Us dropping in a couple. Hard to have any SA and Memphis players

• BiGtIGeRs

@noddy said...

What does this mean?

They tryna ban dfs

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Philly with Embiid AND Seth Curry out now, opens up a lot of options on Philly.

Korkmaz, Milton, Thybulle and Green could all see some boost in minutes or usage.

You can’t play all of them.

To Biyombo or not.

Correctly anticipating PJ Tucker impact.

I’m sure there’s other things, but those are off the top of my head things about this slate to figure out and make you different and none of them will end in you being stupid.

My guess is PJ Tucker doesn’t have any impact himself.
    He will have impact on others.
    for instance, the minutes he plays will probably come at the expense of someone like Brook Lopez

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).