RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at LA Lakers ( -4 ) — T: 223
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Philadelphia ( -7 ) — T: 234.5
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( 6 ) at Memphis ( -6 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 10 ) at Milwaukee ( -10 ) — T: 228
    10:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 9.5 ) at LA Clippers ( -9.5 ) — T: 231

RG FORUM DRAFTKINGS LEAGUE

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Helpabrotherout

Finally dray! A stat

• BiGtIGeRs

No Harris no cash

• monarch

Reverse blowout in progress. Pay extra for that action

• TheRyanFlaherty

Ugh. You gotta be kidding me, I bought back my bets on DK’s (at the small loss) that involved Phil. Once Simmons was ruled out. It’s going to be a kick in the balls if the parlay I had would have payed out. And I’m already sore enough from UConn at the moment!
    Oh well…

• Golfnut04240

With Ben Simmons ruled out, I figured Tobias Harris would have garnered over 40% ownership on DK. Not the case because in my GPPs, He’s between 33% and 38%. Works for me.

• Ppl 5 mins ago with gs😆

Memphis isn’t good enough to blowout the warriors even without steph.

• RipCityRings

Richaun revenge narrative not looking too hot…

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Travonp maxed the 888 with a train and he has everyone going except a G

Gutsy for sure
    Not looking great at the moment but what do I know

• tmarohl

Bismack starting tonight

• Golfnut04240

Did anyone else play Devin Vassell tonight?

• BerkeleyBoss

@Tribefan18 said...

You guys can chase wiggins…had a career night last night. He will be lucky to break 30 fpts tonight.

You meant 30 in the first half, right?

• IT4MVP

Holmes…. Not tonight huh

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Golfnut04240 said...

Did anyone else play Devin Vassell tonight?

I went Maxey, Smiley, Bradley, Lee for value

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Zubac/PG
    Morris/PG
    L Walker/Kawhi

I though I left enough to go Morris/Kawhi but short 100…. could go Batum/Kawhi also

• Wsdm61987

Bet Brook Lopez will be the leadin’ C tonight

• BiGtIGeRs

@Wsdm61987 said...

Bet Brook Lopez will be the leadin’ C tonight

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Took LW4 out

As of now have Kawhi/Graham in the last two spots and depends how the rest of the early games go and what Giannis does…. will see if to go down from Kawhi and up from Graham

• RipCityRings

Tobias having the game of his life out there, but I don’t regret the fade at 8.8K. 9/10 times he doesn’t pay that off, though I guess 9/10 times he also doesn’t play the Kings.

• BiGtIGeRs

@RipCityRings said...

Tobias having the game of his life out there, but I don’t regret the fade at 8.8K. 9/10 times he doesn’t pay that off, though I guess 9/10 times he also doesn’t play the Kings.

Probably why you ain’t cashing 9 outta 10 times either

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@RipCityRings said...

Yeah, I’m under the field on FD and completely faded on DK. 8.8K was absurd on paper under all circumstances. So, I thought. Well, here’s to a blowout.

• RipCityRings

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Says the guy who’s account isn’t linked. Funny how that works…

• damionismyname

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

@BiGtIGeRs said...

everyday you’re on here talking sh*t but have nothing attached to your account so who’s the clown?

• Danielv22

Holmes floor game and I locked him in cause I thought all other Cs were going to have limited mins with splitting roles and small ball.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I’m under the field on FD and completely faded on DK. 8.8K was absurd on paper under all circumstances. So, I thought. Well, here’s to a blowout.

7x at 8.8 is 60pts…. yeah expensive but he got to 60 before and SAC defense plus no Simmons/Embiid…. to me was a high-floor play with a chance at ceiling on a small slate
    Say worst case 45pts best case 70

Didn’t expect him to be nearly 50% owned tho

• Wsdm61987

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Whose mans is this?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).