7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at Cleveland ( -11 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 15.5 ) at Indiana ( -15.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Detroit ( -7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Minnesota ( 11.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• xpac21

collison not starting

• Bellest

@BUFUu2 said...

good luck tonight guys hope someone on here wins that 100k

backatcha!

• fantasyordeztiny

@BUFUu2 said...

good luck tonight guys hope someone on here wins that 100k

Good luck!

• tristanwolf

will collison still get his minutes?

• jamesfishing

Tonight is a night where I would love to just play a bunch of people from the same position. That position? PF

• zpa1989

may have to fade mirotic with gasol back in the mix. frontcourt just got crowded again. think ill pivot to porter jr and hope beal and gortat sit and porter gets the extra usage

• rcass

Shabazz in junk time!

• DFSNick

Good luck tonight guys hope one of us take down a big gpp

• Taylorcontrol90

Love the Gortat news 30 seconds before lock!

• Chango

I picked PG, I’m so sorry if you guys are going with him too. Really sorry.

• xpac21

gl yall btw ryno out tomorrow already

• tristanwolf

well i’ve got tons of lebron and steph curry. lots of stars and scrubs lineups. g luck all!

• sidislike

Alright, I subbed Booker for Rose at the last second. If Allen guards Knight then Booker could go off, and that Bulls lineup is a little crowded with Gasol and Butler in there

• bignish

Darrell Arthur monster game incoming!!

• tmarohl

All my punt plays low owned. Sefolosha 1% Hardaway and Collison 4.2%

• xpac21

went with wiggins/lavine/pacers 1 2 3 core

• migarvin99

Lebron is 91% owned in my 11 team league….I’m the only person without him….going to be interesting!

• tristanwolf

if arthur and frye hit 5-6x the money lines are gonna be huge. everyone will have 3 10k studs with that lineup.

• Csquared1987

Faded Curry for Kemba…. that spread has me very curious

• xpac21

@migarvin99 said...

Lebron is 91% owned in my 11 team league….I’m the only person without him….going to be interesting!

i originally had him in my core too but took him out after seeing he hadnt been hitting value much lately, but put him in a few later…rose in a few as well then some other variations, one lu with 7 players from GS/min game

• DFSNick

@tristanwolf said...

if arthur and frye go off the money lines are gonna be huge. everyone will have 3 10k studs with that lineup.

Agreed with all the value on the board the money line is going to be way up there my guess is at least 330 to cash in gpp tonight

• migarvin99

@Taylorcontrol90 said...

Love the Gortat news 30 seconds before lock!

What news?

• Earabtor79

@ELopez432 said...

Doing it big tonight. Entering the $100 entry 400K Showtime! Hope I end up with a paycheck at the end of the night!

Good luck 😀

• ahmeer12

Nikola Jokic play of the night

• savant111

Gl guys

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).