7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at Cleveland ( -11 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 15.5 ) at Indiana ( -15.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Detroit ( -7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Minnesota ( 11.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• flea90

@jr1886 said...

Thank you guys for sweating with me. This win is so satisfying after I could never win the big one for so long.

congrats!! thank jordan farmar. kept ray off the court

• Comfort

Congrats, Jr. Enjoy your winnings!

• jamesfishing

Oh, and congrats on the huge win!!!

• migarvin99

Are you heading to the bar! Did you quit your job!

• WAREgl

So the guy that won the DK Sharpie had Lin and Casspi in his LU

• intimadator2007

I set personal records tonight for all time low scores…sheezzz it’s terrible .

• rebkell

@jr1886 said...

Thanks, but let’s wait a few more seconds

Long enough.. very good, congratulations.. you need to send fruit baskets to Farmar for keeping McCallum out and Ryan Hollins for putting the hurt on Booker.

• kobe23

Wait, someone here won $100k?

Wow, I’ll admit i am jealous as fk but congrats to you man and enjoy your winnings!

• dragon1952

Congratulations!

• rog11sm

Congrats

• flea90

still cant believe a lineup with lin somehow won the 100k

• rebkell

Now Farmar has messed up the perfect punt for the next game. Maybe they’ll sign another PG and drop McCallum, who knows with that front office.

• Jaseboyhyde

Congrats jr!!!
    I spent $24.25 to win $31.75 tonight.
    Hey, I’ll take $7.50 over losing the $24.
    Helps recoup part of the $20 accidental entry into a satellite last night that I lost my ass on!
    Onward to tomorrow!
    Jr, enjoy that win man. I’m so glad someone from RG hit a big one!

• Wolfedawwg

Atta boy, nice win Jr!!
    I won $34 off of $20 so unfortunately I have to o to bed now because I have to go to work tomorrow.
    Made it to day 5 of the hot streak though!

• zpa1989

@migarvin99 said...

Would you feel better having Kyrie, Ellis, Lavine, George and Chandler as your core?

haha ya i had some george/ellis. too much tyson chandler. oh well. can’t win’em all. back at it tomorrow.

• Frustrated

Congrats on the win good to see someone here win the big one.

• jr1886

• 2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

Thank you. Timmy was key!!

• jr1886

@migarvin99 said...

Are you heading to the bar! Did you quit your job!

Not yet. I am making pretty good money at my job right now. Can’t quit this early

• kobe23

Yet another losing night for me. Missed the cash line by 1 fking point. Thanks Kyrie, you couldn’t get one more point? Or you couldn’t play well because you had a bug in your hotel room last night? The King tried his hardest to carry my fantasy roster, but I think even god himself couln’t carry Kyrie tonight. Oh well, at least I did win a few H2Hs to make things a bit better but I guess now it’s time to focus on tomorrow’s horrible four game slate.

• dakimbell

Farmar not available on fanduel tomorrow? Shame, i’d punf his ass all the way to Los Angeles

• rebkell

@dakimbell said...

Farmar not available on fanduel tomorrow? Shame, i’d punf his ass all the way to Los Angeles

He’s not available on DK either.

• chronoxiong

Scored about 285 points and had to hope it was good enough to hold on as I had no one in the late game. Was hoping for it to be a blowout but somehow the Grizzlies can’t blow out the Suns this season. So lame. Anyways, I ended up winning most of my 50/50s but did lose two of them. I was not able to cash in GPPs though. I should’ve known to not trust Darrell Arthur. He truly is a boom or bust play. Other options I could’ve chose was Amir Johnson who I thought of or Channing Frye. But even Frye is boom or bust too. So no way in hell should people say he was a no brainer. Oh yeah, I faded Lebron because all he could get were 40 burgers. That was costly but hey, at least I faded Kyrie who was literally 50% owned in a lot of my cash games.

• jdperry29

I should’ve faded kyrie smh. Won 25 off of 2 bucks, so Im content. Congrats JR!

• jr1886

Thank you all. Although this win feels surreal, I always kept faith that it was coming. Best of luck to all of you as you seek your big win.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@jr1886 said...

I am fighting for my life in the SuperMonster
    https://www.fanduel.com/games/15047/contests/15047-23435536/entries/445350663/scoring?entry=445350663

Damn. Congrats! I had a lineup last night that put up 357 which was good for $200 in the Shot. I need to take more risks

That’s awesome – so happy to see stuff like this.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).