7:00 PM EST : Denver ( 11 ) at Cleveland ( -11 ) —- T: 214
    7:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( 15.5 ) at Indiana ( -15.5 ) —- T: 208
    7:30 PM EST : Orlando ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) —- T: 215.5
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 7 ) at Detroit ( -7 ) —- T: 205.5
    8:00 PM EST : Washington ( 6.5 ) at Atlanta ( -6.5 ) —- T: 206
    8:00 PM EST : Golden State ( -11.5 ) at Minnesota ( 11.5 ) —- T: 232.5
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 7 ) at Chicago ( -7 ) —- T: 216.5
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( -2 ) at Phoenix ( 2 ) —- T: 204

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options

• Wolfedawwg

@Yossup said...

Steph Curry is out for revenge.

My exact thoughts!!

• TJRhodes

@Whacko said...

This slate is going to be full of Landmines…

So tempted just to fade the night and relax and not try to get fancy…

But that 100K in the $4 is calling your name!

• ELopez432

Doing it big tonight. Entering the $100 entry 400K Showtime! Hope I end up with a paycheck at the end of the night!

• xpac21

oladipo or butler?

• Playingtheodds

On DK can you buy a $5 ticket from the VIP store with FPP and use it for the 4$ tourney and have a $1 ticket left? I don’t see a $4 ticket

• Capone1233

@Playingtheodds said...

On DK can you buy a $5 ticket from the VIP store with FPP and use it for the 4$ tourney and have a $1 ticket left? I don’t see a $4 ticket

No, you can only use it i believe for the contests listed.

• PlaymakerChris

So since im in new york does the lineup i already made still get played ? I can’t enter a new one though

• CJtheGrump

@ELopez432 said...

Doing it big tonight. Entering the $100 entry 400K Showtime! Hope I end up with a paycheck at the end of the night!

Best of luck!

• Bellest

@PlaymakerChris said...

So since im in new york does the lineup i already made still get played ? I can’t enter a new one though

If they don’t refund your entry fee prior to lock, seems to me it’d be a valid entry.

• ELopez432

No love for Sullinger tonight? His minutes are trending up going against Orlando with a week front court! Which will also be a high pace game with lots of rebounds to be grabbed

• RyanM2984

As a Celtics fan I love ET, Sully, and IT on regular basis

• migarvin99

@RyanM2984 said...

• xpac21

oladipo or butler, and also LMA or irving…could use some opinions

• Bellest

@RyanM2984 said...

I’ve been waiting on Sully to snap out of his mini-slump, and it looks like he made a step towards it last night!

• Mattg45

@PlaymakerChris said...

Dk refunded my games even thus I made lineups ready for tonight, I didn’t want them refunded they just did it, refresh your page

• mchrisman

Ginger or Mary Ann?

• osuryanf

The only thing I’m worried about with Sullinger is that he’s overweight and out of shape, so a back to back could really effect his performance.

• Mattg45

I just signed up for fantasy aces, does anyone know if there is late swap after the first game of the slate starts, like on dk? Or is it like fd where once the first game starts the whole lineup locks. I’m looking all over the website and can’t find anything, all it says is edit your lineups 10 minutes before lock.

• Bellest

@mchrisman said...

Ginger or Mary Ann?

both…

• migarvin99

Did rotogrinders just redo their website? Like 5 minutes ago? Thought my browser was effective up lol

• crazylox2001

Gpp play mcbuckets speights and wiggins or mirotic taj and Harrison barnes

• bengalhockey

Looks like they did.

• osuryanf

I absolutely hate the new setup. It’s awful to look at.

• Olhausen

@TicketRaven said...

Wow – NY State – sad news – starting today? I’ll be out a while I guess – gl all
    Its a shame – the overall pools are about to drop 15% or more for all DFS – this is really a bad deal for the industry as a whole – sad to see New York drop

When New York was banned last time the pools didn’t drop much. Since then they have dropped and especially the last few weeks but I have a feeling that was because they knew this was coming. I bet they don’t drop much from where they are now because they already dropped them anticipating this.

• abreezy

How does Harford fair against Washington? Good play?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).