7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at LA Lakers ( 8 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• zNaTuraL

Ullis + dragon for a bounce back game tonight

• Kbry24

You can try Rubio if you want a little cheaper than Dragon… trip dub last time vs SA if I’m not mistaken and he’s been playing pretty well. Don’t forget he’s home today and he gets his stats padded there according to some people lol

• xEnvayNe

Anyone feeling Ish Smith?

• dmbtrip2004

looks like spend down at PG to spend up everywhere else

• KillaChap

@xEnvayNe said...

Anyone feeling Ish Smith?

Yes.

• ASitar

11x POD…….JJ Barea. Yogi losing minutes, JJ getting 30-32 minutes tonight. GS on a B2B, this will be a closer game than anticipated. JJ with 44 DK points tonight. Lock n load baby!!!

GL tonight.

• monarch

Detroit doesn’t have anyone that can guard Brolo

• XxHeisenbergxX

@ASitar said...

11x POD…….JJ Barea. Yogi losing minutes, JJ getting 30-32 minutes tonight. GS on a B2B, this will be a closer game than anticipated. JJ with 44 DK points tonight. Lock n load baby!!!

GL tonight.

I believe!!!

• KillaChap

@monarch said...

Detroit doesn’t have anyone that can guard Brolo

I believe he tore them up the last time they played, too.

• xEnvayNe

@KillaChap said...

34 pts 11 rebs

• CaldwellTylerusng94

@KillaChap said...

Lopez’s Last 4 games against Detroit on FD.. 50.7, 42, 31, and 50.9 .. take that and do what you want with it

• DirkDigglerz

God I love it today’s slate so many punts to choose from

• monarch

Lillard v Paul is tough. Lillard is on fire but due for some regression and against a good defensive team whereas CP3 is in the exact opposite game script.

Edit: NVM CP3 is on B2B, i might fade both

• KillaChap

@monarch said...

Lillard v Paul is tough. Lillard is on fire but due for some regression and against a good defensive team whereas CP3 is in the exact opposite game script.

Will CP3 be rested tonight or at least limited? That’s my question.

• jaredberggren

dragic/rubio or russell/conley?

• zNaTuraL

@jaredberggren said...

dragic/rubio or russell/conley?

First 2 easy imo

• thebimonster

Barnes revenge and Curry bros square off but I don’t think I’m touching any of that.

• krazyju84

@KillaChap said...

Will CP3 be rested tonight or at least limited? That’s my question.

Clippers in a tight playoff race between 4-7 seed so it doesnt make sense to rest Paul. Would be dumb to rest Paul tonight ….. so yea he’ll probably rest tonight. GO NBA!

• TrustinthePlan

Rubio/Ulis/Dragic/BroLo core and value plays from there?

Also, battle of the Curry’s tonight, could entice Seth to try and keep up with Steph. LOL

• FAMOF665

Okay for single entry on DK are you using Ish or J.J? I figure Ish will have lower ownership and has an easier matchup but he will most likely get less minutes, and the minutes = $ saying usually rings true. So do we go with the minutes or the matchup???

• DirkDigglerz

haha God damn Ulis is so expensive LMAO more expensive than CJ and Klay I’m playing KLAY all day

• TrustinthePlan

@DirkDigglerz said...

haha God damn Ulis is so expensive LMAO more expensive than CJ and Klay I’m playing KLAY all day

I’m only playing Ulis if Booker is out again, otherwise you are right Dirk, its KLAY all day.

• dmbtrip2004

@TrustinthePlan said...

I’m only playing Ulis if Booker is out again, otherwise you are right Dirk, its KLAY all day.

Why?? he is the only guard for the suns and is putting up 5 to 6x everytime out

• thebimonster

@dmbtrip2004 said...

Why?? he is the only guard for the suns and is putting up 5 to 6x everytime out

Because now that 5-6x is harder to do with the price jump

• KillaChap

@krazyju84 said...

Clippers in a tight playoff race between 4-7 seed so it doesnt make sense to rest Paul. Would be dumb to rest Paul tonight ….. so yea he’ll probably rest tonight. GO NBA!

Yeah I keep reading from experts that the seedings no longer matter so players will start resting. Seems quite stupid to me but then again, it’s already happened this season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).