7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at LA Lakers ( 8 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• GGee87

@moped_jones said...

I wonder what the most money ever left on the table to win a GPP was? (on a regular sized slate, not a turbo or short slate).

I feel bad leaving $500. I have an LU with $400 left right now and I don’t even like leaving that.

Most people think this way… Great way to differentiate without playing guys you arent comfortable inserting into your lineup.

• IronMonkey415

Okay yo guys convince me.. ZBO and Green it is.

• Beavsftw

Whiteside or Gasol? Gpp

• MrPerfekt7

@Beavsftw said...

Whiteside or Gasol? Gpp

Gasol

• MrPerfekt7

@IronMonkey415 said...

Yes sir

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Numberboy said...

He is starting from here on out and is also SG eligible on DK.

I prefer Holiday as my starting SG tonight.

• Grnmasheen

I’m feeling lucky with an ABC, Booker, Nerls core

• TeamTarek

lin out? whats up with abc?

• XxHeisenbergxX

I am not over thinking tonight win or lose I am all in with a Paul/Griffin/Jordan stack which leaves me plenty not to have to play some piece of crap 3k punt.Instead I can play 5k pieces of crap..

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

Gasol

You mean Marc, right???

• Beavsftw

@lloydjv1 said...

You mean Marc, right???

Yeah I meant Marc Gasol. Fuck his brother. Lol

• Ross
    @Ross said...

Hey guys,

We have been working on a new RG Live Chat feature with sport specific channels :) The goal of this is to provide a fun place for users to talk strategy, sweat games, and talk DFS.

Once you join you will be added to each room listed below. You can view or leave a channel by selecting it from the menu on the left of the screen.

This is still very much a beta test so many features and channels are not created yet, but feel free to join and please let us know if you have any feedback, suggestions, or features you would like to see added.

CLICK HERE TO JOIN

Forgot to add – You must be logged into your RotoGrinders account to join the chat.

• MrPerfekt7

@IronMonkey415 said...

May just put 1 LU in with both of em

• MrPerfekt7

@lloydjv1 said...

You mean Marc, right???

Yep

• DirkDigglerz

all the ‘pros’ hyping up BroLo

• moped_jones

@elementasrat said...

Do you agree with my assessment that Rubio is trash and overrated?

I don’t disagree with the money I’ve won playing him the last few weeks. He is getting close to being too expensive though. Liked him much better when he was $6500.

• Bryan572622

@DirkDigglerz said...

Who you like Dirk ? Jordan Nurkic?

• DirkDigglerz

@Bryan572622 said...

That’s tough both can get 50 today or both could dud and put up 35 ,, Whiteside lol I like Nurkic in a close game

• moped_jones

@Numberboy said...

Anyone else think 2 games out of the starting lineup shouldn’t have lowered D’Angelo Russells price from 7700 to 6100? Too cheap I think

You call it “too cheap”. I call it “value”. I want to see more of him at the 2. I’ve always thought that he and Clarkson should be starting.

• frugal

@DirkDigglerz said...

Crap. I have him in my main lineup and thought he’d be lower owned. May need to rethink things a bit.

• Naomi44

I appreciate your guys thoughts and comments on here…..!Im rolling the dice with ABC/Leonard.. any news on ABC?

• California_Cool

• Ranked #47

RG Tiered Ranking

@Bryan572622 said...

Good spot for Brolo, but dont think you need to take that risk. There are safer guys, cheaper in great spots in Nurkic, Alan Willliams, even Rolo. There is value all over except SF, even the “value” there worries me. If Im overpaying, its at SF.

• DirkDigglerz

@frugal said...

Crap. I have him in my main lineup and thought he’d be lower owned. May need to rethink things a bit.

I think he’ll be low owned at Yahoo but not on DK

• miggs6876

James johnson or Dirk?

• mabrla

Fantastic…DK is removing night mode. Now I can go blind every time I look at the app.

I love tonights slate btw..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).