7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at LA Lakers ( 8 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• XxHeisenbergxX

LOCK UP TIME! GOOD LUCK!

• jets10

Ended up with 7/9 players from the SA-MIN and GS-DAL game…probably not a good move but we’ll see.

• Peader24

Who’s going to be the late scratch

• Syzltuth

GL everyone!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I have almost no exposure to any game after 8pm.

I am probably doing this wrong.

• MrPerfekt7

@Biasfan said...

I guess I’m the only one with the Gasol’s. Interested to see their ownership tonight.

only rocked with Marc

• Beavsftw

@RipCityRings said...

Who’s everyone paying up for tonight? I’ve got value for days but can’t seem to spend up. Curry and Lillard are too expensive for their matchups, CP3 with the blowout, Giannis injury/variance makes me nervous, Kawhi’s in a slump (though he’s historically destroyed MIN), Butler has an average matchup with low odds of 6x+, AD too expensive in a pace down game, Griffin has the best PF matchup but the blowout is too likely, and I like BroLo/Nurkic far more than KAT.

Paid up for curry. Got the curry bros in my only lineup for today.

• MrPerfekt7

@Peader24 said...

Who’s going to be the late scratch

ABC

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

@Biasfan said...

I guess I’m the only one with the Gasol’s. Interested to see their ownership tonight.

Lock

• Dirt_Lavert

have 2 lineups. Both had Vince. 1 and 3$ SE on DK. Made my 3$ Hill because I left a bit of salary. Hoping I don’t regret that but sometimes Vince doesn’t show up.

Riding the Sol Hill and Clips core death train gents ! Let’s go!

Also fully expecting Dinwiddie to pick up 4 fouls and Whitehead at 10% will be the play lol. Got Dinwiddie in both. RIP

• VPDFS

The live chat on rotogrinders is great. I like it. https://rotogrinders.com/live/chat

• monarch

I played Troy Daniels in a LU. Don’t think the Pels can get out to him and they will need scoring because the Pels have been good defensively since the acquisition of Cousins.

• gravitymaze

one lu today baby lets do it!

• RipCityRings

Ended up heavy on Klay, Butler and James Johnson. Not sure how I feel about that. Lots of Dragic/Rubio with a little Conley, Jrue, CoJo and Barea. Way more Frazier than I’m comfortable with. Weird night ahead…

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

Price ruled out…. one minute after lock.

Not sure why anyone would have him though. 😐

• SkateFiend

Expecting big games from Josh Richardson and Denzel Valentine tonight.

• Damodei12

Oh my butler. 42.9 percent owned in the slam.

• Dirt_Lavert

Seeing some sharps on Derozen, few on Mirotic. None on CoJo which scares me. Was fully expecting SaahilSud to have him in SE. IDK y. Bulls giving up mucho points to PGs lately

• mrmogz

Max entered the $3 20 max tonight. I feel like I have an unhealthy amount of Mirotic. I’m usually pretty good at guessing when he goes off, so here’s hoping. Guess I’ll know early how about 60% of my LU’s are gonna do. GL everyone!

• RipCityRings

@Dirt_Lavert said...

Seeing some sharps on Derozen, few on Mirotic. None on CoJo which scares me. Was fully expecting SaahilSud to have him in SE. IDK y. Bulls giving up mucho points to PGs lately

I think CoJo’s a great play tonight that will go overlooked. Seems to be in a much better position than DeRozan who’s been stepping on a lot of legos lately.

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

My busts O’ the night

Rubio
    Butler

That is all

• KindGuy

Butler 22.1% in the CRAZY 8’S ENCORE.

Hate playing him but the projections loved him.

• Dirt_Lavert

@Epignosis said...

I have almost no exposure to any game after 8pm.

I am probably doing this wrong.

Clippers with the highest implied total. I’m trying to go SaahilSud on myself lol. Griffin/CP3/DJ for me

• VPDFS

@ScoLuns said...

Fantasy Labs on Twitter announced Price out 10 minutes before lock. They are good!

• mrmogz

@ScoLuns said...

Price was ruled out 10 mins before lock, but ya he’s probably 0.1% owned anyways.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).