7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at LA Lakers ( 8 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• BBWC_10

@DirkDigglerz said...

I’m still cashing is some Thanks to Klay Dinwiddie Jusuf and Jimmy but man I’m awful today these teams are awful

it happens bro. My best lineup has Cousins, Nurkic and BroLo and Klay. But it has duds like Mirtoic, Dragic and Barea. Then in another lineup I have great punts like Ish and Rivers. Just can’t seem to get them all on the same page.

• erizos17

@erizos17 said...

Am i crazy to love DeAngelo today? After his benching he came back on fire. Does this continue?

I swear i will never use DeAngelo and on fire in the same sentence ever again lol

• KOTN26

I will never play Goran Again! Waste of fooken money.

• Rrich68

@KOTN26 said...

I will never play Goran Again! Waste of fooken money.

Haha. Sound strategy.!!

• mikey_s__

Does JJ Redick Play in blowouts? tied for 3rd in nba Clutch shot, I have: Austin Rivers redick/blake griffin, with the rest of the good picks ( thank the lord ) everyone in 1st or behind me has either CP3/crawford/speights, CP3/Mccollum/Speights OR CP3/Crawford/Randle

• BBWC_10

Lakers started all backups for the 2nd half….

• Yeoman

10:13 to play and we’re flat tied. And 30 points up on the field, so it’s definitely just the two lineups.

Really wish I’d dropped this lineup into the big GPP—this one’s just 100+ entries. Any win would do, though—I had kind of a dead week last week.

• ballabal

@BBWC_10 said...

That sucks…

• Yeoman

@BBWC_10 said...

Is there anyone on the Lakers roster that isn’t a backup?

• ScoLuns

• Blogger of the Month

Is Ginger still in the locker room or something??

• mikey_s__

austin rivers at 3.3%, if doc rivers will put the subs in, i think i have a legit shot at 1st place

• bigkino217

literally got murdered by alan williams today

• MrPerfekt7

@thetitanlb said...

Conley and Gasol each played 5 minutes less than normal because Fizdale is a terrible coach as well

Fuckn terrible don’t see how he got that job

• MrPerfekt7

Well Russell/Clarkson and Griffin failed me as late night hammers smh

• terrypercs

lmaoooo Dieng sucksss

• MrPerfekt7

Randle doing bad too smh

• Damodei12

Am I the only one who feels like tonight was just a crap shoot. Feel like more nights are starting to get like this now. I mean the lowest implied total on the slate had huge games from butler and derozan. On draft Kings derozan was priced to take advantage but on fanduel I wasn’t gonna play him at 8700. Then Kawhi who kills the Timberwolves goes and duds. Cousins randomly throws together a 70 burger against a pretty good defensive team. And although he is amazingly skilled what would leave some one to believe he would do it tonight. Honestly just feeling like the right combination is pretty lucky at this point in the nba season. Earlier in the year I saw it as more skill

• rebkell

@7klub06 said...

Fuckn terrible don’t see how he got that job

I’d bet it was the players, I feel confident, that they ran off Joerger, I just get the feeling that they want to play the game the way they want too and don’t care what the coach wants.

• fsupete01

Why do coaches insist on staying with their scrubs just because they made a comeback? Blazers get up by 3 and they stick with Vonleh over Nurkic for the last 8 minutes.

• Yeoman

Middleton lost ball turnover
    Nurkic lost ball turnover
    Middleton lost ball turnover

most exciting sweat ever.

• QSchoolDropOut

It really doesn’t matter who the coach of the Grizzlies is …. As long as they have Conley, Gasol, Z-Bo and Allen, they will be around the 4th-7th best team in the West … Fizdale tried his own shit, but now that Parsons is out they are about the same as they have been with the last two coaches

• MrPerfekt7

@rebkell said...

I’d bet it was the players, I feel confident, that they ran off Joerger, I just get the feeling that they want to play the game the way they want too and don’t care what the coach wants.

Actually Joerger got fired cause of all of those losses due to the team being plagued with injuries the whole season. His last press conference he shed some major tears.

• Yeoman

@fsupete01 said...

Why do coaches insist on staying with their scrubs just because they made a comeback? Blazers get up by 3 and they stick with Vonleh over Nurkic for the last 8 minutes.

Milwaukee had Antetokounmpo playing the 5; I can see why he wouldn’t have thought Nurkic was a good matchup there.

And Vonleh’s not exactly a scrub, he’s been starting.

• tmarohl

Trying to figure out how my Rondo, Derozan, Butler lineups didn’t cash.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Trying to figure out how my Rondo, Derozan, Butler lineups didn’t cash.

I bet they had James Johnson.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).