7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 7 ) at Toronto ( -7 ) —- T: 201.5
    7:30 PM EST : Detroit ( -5 ) at Brooklyn ( 5 ) —- T: 215
    7:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 2.5 ) at New Orleans ( -2.5 ) —- T: 205
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -3.5 ) at Dallas ( 3.5 ) —- T: 209.5
    9:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -5 ) at Minnesota ( 5 ) —- T: 205.5
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 5 ) at Portland ( -5 ) —- T: 216
    10:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -8 ) at LA Lakers ( 8 ) —- T: 221

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tmarohl

@Ringthebell26 said...

20th in single dollar entry don’t know what I was thinking going with Terrence Jones Fat goose egg when I should’ve went with teletovic And finished second so frustrating

What were you thinking? Terrence Jones has only played a grand total of 2 minutes in his tenure with the Bucks. I’m sure you could have found someone other than Teletovic at that price range as well who would have given you more points.

• eatmyturf23

@eatmyturf23 said...

This. Though I hate playing Drummond because he defies logic. Still, Felicio sucks and hasn’t proven much of a ceiling, so those rebounds likely go to the other side.

Portis and or Mirotic could bump on the CHI side, but it’s going to be a sh1t show with both teams off a b2b and Chicago having played OT. Only Rondo feels safe to me, as Butler is flashing on and off.

And, Drummond ‘s price spiked on DK, erasing most of his upside. He could still 6x if he gets 50fp, and you gotta figure 4x at 32fp is safe…

• tmarohl

I’m thinking of stacking all the value tomorrow in that Detroit – Chicago game. It is basically a playoff elimination game.

• Watchyahead

@tmarohl said...

I’m thinking of stacking all the value tomorrow in that Detroit – Chicago game. It is basically a playoff elimination game.

Value players?

• tmarohl

@Watchyahead said...

Value players?

Ish, Possibly Lauvergne or Felicio, Portis, Mirotic, Valentine, lots of cheap guys that could have a significant role.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

Ish, Possibly Lauvergne or Felicio, Portis, Mirotic, Valentine, lots of cheap guys that could have a significant role.

Yeah…. a significant role, in draining your bankroll!

• Watchyahead

@tmarohl said...

I hope you’re joking. As a bulls fan, you’re not gonna get anything from lauvergne or Felicio lol

• tmarohl

@Watchyahead said...

I hope you’re joking. As a bulls fan, you’re not gonna get anything from lauvergne or Felicio lol

All you need is 18 DK points for 6 X.

• eatmyturf23

I agree about those two being low upside. And you probably shouldn’t play Mirotic and Portis together, but pivot them knowing that half your lineups will be less than ideal.

What other punts do we have on the slate? Tons of strong mid to upper priced guys, which is annoying.

• tmarohl

Play Kyrie, Lebron, Butler, Papagiannis, Ish, and fill in the blanks.

• damionismyname

@tmarohl said...

Lol I just switched out my cheap center to Papa and then came here and read this. Seems to be a nice punt.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

Yeah, really like Kyrie for tomorrow. Like THJ and Ilyasova bouncing back. ABC is down to 9,200 on DK against the kings. Like WCS/Papagiannis/Skal in that same game. One of those SAC bigs should go off. Temple too. Porzingis for 6.2k against Utah is worth thinking about. Leaning towards fading RWB.

• tmarohl

@damionismyname said...

Lol I just switched out my cheap center to Papa and then came here and read this. Seems to be a nice punt.

All I know is my Bucks better win that game. It would be sweet for them to come home from a west coast road trip 4-2. That hasn’t happenned since the days of Sidney Moncrief and Marques Johnson.

• chronoxiong

Scored 284.40 which got me to win all my cash games easily. I thought I was going to win minimum GPP cash but I fell out because of the Clippers/Lakers game. I have no clue how how though. I didn’t think Deangelo Russell, Randle, Clarkson and Ingram were that highly owned. Or were they? They weren’t in my cash games. It really sucked that we all fell for Ulis when Rondo was right there sitting on our lap. Waiting for us to click on his name. What a killer decision to make at PG.

• Ringthebell26

I don’t know what the hell I was thinking you are absolutely right kept hearing chance that ABC was hurt And might not play and therefore would be a increased chance T.Jones would get some run should’ve played it safe And Went with Teletovic or R.Foye Oh well could’ve should’ve would’ve

• tmarohl

@Ringthebell26 said...

I don’t know what the hell I was thinking you are absolutely right kept hearing chance that ABC was hurt And might not play and therefore would be a increased chance T.Jones would get some run should’ve played it safe And Went with Teletovic or R.Foye Oh well could’ve should’ve would’ve

Giannis was never hurt, it was an excuse to rest him when they were getting blown out by Golden State.

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Scored 284.40 which got me to win all my cash games easily. I thought I was going to win minimum GPP cash but I fell out because of the Clippers/Lakers game. I have no clue how how though. I didn’t think Deangelo Russell, Randle, Clarkson and Ingram were that highly owned. Or were they? They weren’t in my cash games. It really sucked that we all fell for Ulis when Rondo was right there sitting on our lap. Waiting for us to click on his name. What a killer decision to make at PG.

You still play cash games? Question – Why?

• chronoxiong

@tmarohl said...

You still play cash games? Question – Why?

I still do because I manage to win cash games still and it covers for my GPP losses if I don’t cash in those like tonight. I know cash games are crazy right now with so many people on chalk, but since early last month, I been winning more often again. It was brutal earlier this season though for sure.

• thetitanlb

@tmarohl said...

What were you thinking? Terrence Jones has only played a grand total of 2 minutes in his tenure with the Bucks. I’m sure you could have found someone other than Teletovic at that price range as well who would have given you more points.

The fact that guys like this beat me blows my mind smh lol

• thetitanlb

I hate how much dk has priced up the Denver players. I might still play them but man. The one positive is the cavs defense has been like bottom 5 bad the past month

• dunny06

@dunny06 said...

Buckets has not been the elite defender of previous seasons. There is high probability that he could go off tonight

Should have followed my brain on this one…lol

• CJtheGrump

Everything was going great – Zipser played all the minutes and almost reached 10x, Tobias Harris almost went 7x…. Randolph had 17 1st half fpts….. Barea is supposed to be taking over PG minutes in Dallas….

Then everyone got benched. Randolph completely disappeared along with Barea and Lakers-Clippers was an even bigger dumpster fire than anyone could have anticipated.

Managed to avoid the “Oh hey, Alan Williams isn’t even with the team and it’s the 2nd quarter… guess I should say something about that” debacle but it was a promising night that hit the doldrums. I was 20 fpts off min-cash so if Clips/Lakers stayed cliose, or if Barea and ZBo did literally anything in the 2nd halves of their games, I would probably have been fine.

• madchuck

@Damodei12 said...

Am I the only one who feels like tonight was just a crap shoot. Feel like more nights are starting to get like this now. I mean the lowest implied total on the slate had huge games from butler and derozan. On draft Kings derozan was priced to take advantage but on fanduel I wasn’t gonna play him at 8700. Then Kawhi who kills the Timberwolves goes and duds. Cousins randomly throws together a 70 burger against a pretty good defensive team. And although he is amazingly skilled what would leave some one to believe he would do it tonight. Honestly just feeling like the right combination is pretty lucky at this point in the nba season. Earlier in the year I saw it as more skill

I have to agree with it. I got slaughtered. But I compared my lineups with the Pro’s lineups and realized that I was on all the same guys. I had the same lineup as Birdswings and we both got smoked together.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).