7:00 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Cleveland ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 0 ) at Philadelphia ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Charlotte ( 1 ) at Brooklyn ( -1 ) —- T: 221.5
    7:30 PM EST : New York ( 0 ) at Miami ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Denver ( -9 ) at Chicago ( 9 ) —- T: 222
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Milwaukee ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 1 ) at New Orleans ( -1 ) —- T: 221
    9:30 PM EST : Washington ( 5 ) at San Antonio ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• gloriousspam

@Luctyl99 said...

I have never been more bamboozled as to who to pick a power forward… Aldridge is the only one remotely standing out

Love Kevin Love on DK – $6400 – is too cheap – will probably burn me but I will own a lot

• zigger77

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@BerkeleyBoss said...

I’m probably gonna be 100% Rondo tonight. I don’t see how you can pass him up at that price unless you think he’s a legit candidate for late scratch. He’s the most likely player to hit 10x on the slate, which is usually true of somebody less than 4k.

Anybody got a good argument against Rondo?

Some people speculated jrue rested yesterday even though he was sick. Rondo could rest but I don’t think he does at this point.

• Luctyl99

@noddy said...

ON FD?

DK

• superjon

Chandler is the play at SF tonight

• biga0787

So a Chicago stack seems like the way to go gpp wise. Just determining who is going to get minutes

• gloriousspam

Why is Dipo still priced so high on DK? Great match-up but hard to pay $8200 for him

• NarrowJ

@biga0787 said...

So a Chicago stack seems like the way to go gpp wise. Just determining who is going to get minutes

CHI spreading minutes around too much for me to like more than 1 guy in a lineup. Plus, too many games on this slate for stacking anyway.

• BerkeleyBoss

@sochoice said...

If Jru is out, you are spot on, If Jru plays, then usage falls a decent chunk, so Rondo’s ceiling falls as well.

Yeah his ceiling is def lower with Jrue in and the 10x thing goes out the window, but I still think he has a great ceiling for his price. I can’t see myself getting away from him unless there’s information that leads me to believe he might not play.

• Dfspacman

Anyone fading Embiid and Simmons? I don’t see Memphis keeping it close then again see what Atl defeated Utah yday..

• noddy

@Luctyl99 said...

DK

Then just pick LMA and move on

• frugal

OMG…CLE is going to start Calderon. Lowry or Derozen, whoever gets his coverage, is going to destroy tonight.

• ASitar

Jokic gonna

• MrPerfekt7

Hood and Thompson out

Anyone on Zizic or Clarkson

• bcjmu

@ASitar said...

Jokic gonna

oh my….lolololol

• nsudds

@7klub06 said...

Hood and Thompson out

Anyone on Zizic or Clarkson

Going in on Jeff Green tonight. I think he gets a boost for sure along with Zizic.

• bcjmu

I wonder if Vonleh can give me 20-25 minutes tonight…need to inexpensive PF on Fanduel. Hmmmmmmm

• DrFantanomics

Collision or Harrison?

• Dfspacman

Thoughts on Zipster, Hernangonez and Weber then paying up for Lebron and ABC?

• zigger77

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

OMG…CLE is going to start Calderon. Lowry or Derozen, whoever gets his coverage, is going to destroy tonight.

He’ll be on lowry, at least he tries on the defensive end and thats all that matters.

• DrFantanomics

@bcjmu said...

I wonder if Vonleh can give me 20-25 minutes tonight…need to inexpensive PF on Fanduel. Hmmmmmmm

I think he should be chalk tonight, I got him and JJ!

• feekdogg

CJ Miles questionable with a severe case of the green apple quicksteps.

• bcjmu

Derozan in

• DrFantanomics

Who u got at Center tonight?

• Dfspacman

Hill and Calderon starting?

• Njsum1

@DrFantanomics said...

I think he should be chalk tonight, I got him and JJ!

Vonleh won’t be chalk. He’s still a solid play. Only risk is that if he doesn’t start, does he even see the floor? Last game he was solid, game before that he was fine too and was a dnp cd. I’m inclined to believe he’ll see enough minutes, yet any bull other than Payne IMO is a dice roll.

A lot of them are worth playing though…zipser, Blakeney, Vonleh, maybe Felicio. Yet the only guy I want more than 15 to 20% of is Payne.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).