• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Charlotte ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Denver ( -6.5 ) at Washington ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228.5
    7:30 PM EST : Utah ( -7 ) at Atlanta ( 7 ) —- T: 226
    10:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 8.5 ) at Sacramento ( -8.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:00 PM EST : Detroit ( -7 ) at Phoenix ( 7 ) —- T: 218.5
    10:30 PM EST : Indiana ( 11.5 ) at Golden State ( -11.5 ) —- T: 220.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Donnyleonard

With no THJ would Burke get up more shots?

• keephustlincuz

@Pandamonious said...

Ariza officially out. Brown officially chalk.

Against barton oleee defense….

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

Damn. All the Justin Jackson…

Or even more shots for Doncic?

• zpa1989

usually play FD but may go to DK today to jam in all the big time centers and punt troy brown justin jackson galloway et all….can really load up

• Njsum1

@tmarohl said...

I wouldn’t play Batum if he was free.

Did he spit in your Cheerios or something? As far as DFS goes, he’s smashed value for me on multiple occasions.

• jcotdl

start with jokic

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Justin Jackson played the full 4th Q in a blowout vs PDX.
    TH jr didn’t see the court, but Kleber was out as well

Min price in a good matchup and pace up game tho…

• gaelicgirl

@Unico10 said...

Or even more shots for Doncic?

All the Don Cheech!
    LOL

• feekdogg

Doncic/Saric/Jokic

Eastern Block Party!

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

This is what I needed to see from the guy I needed to see it from. I assume this would boost Finney-Smith too right?

Yep. DFS and Jackson would probably to split those minutes but Kleber being in could take a few from DFS depending on how they run the 4. There is an outside chance they run some deep scrubs bigger minutes, but I really think they are going to let Jackson start to face his old team.

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

Yep. DFS and Jackson would probably to split those minutes but Kleber being in could take a few from DFS depending on how they run the 4. There is an outside chance they run some deep scrubs bigger minutes, but I really think they are going to let Jackson start to face his old team.

Kleber being in certainly ruins my one hilarious FD punt share of Kostas Antetokounmpo = /

But I still might keep it.

• goboltsgo

Saric / Plumlee / or Ish ? Stick with the minutes = money adage and take saric or do one of the other two seem that due to MU they could score more?

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

Kleber being in certainly ruins my one hilarious FD punt share of Kostas Antetokounmpo = /

But I still might keep it.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I keep going back to Millsap…. again one of those situations where I wonder if I got stuck on a hunch or if I am objectively evaluating a great spot

• zline34

Fade chalk. Win tournaments

• captainwacky

@frugal said...

If I can get Antetokounmpo at a tenth percent owned, I’m doing it :)

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

If I can get Antetokounmpo at a tenth percent owned, I’m doing it :)

Well, good luck to you. He’ll be lucky to see a handful of minutes.

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Unico10 said...

I keep going back to Millsap…. again one of those situations where I wonder if I got stuck on a hunch or if I am objectively evaluating a great spot

I’ve only made 5 line ups, but 4 have Millsap. Granted the 4 are slight variations of 2 line ups, but yeah. Denver wants that #1 seed I imagine. They need wins. So they’re not going to take anything lightly or pull starters too early I don’t think. He’s really playing well and getting the minutes. Prime match up. All adds up for me!

• monarch

Wizards blowout combo Brown/Bryant FTW

• Njsum1

@zline34 said...

Fade chalk. Win tournaments

Idk…if the chalk hits you’ll need it.

You just need to take some one offs on guys in less than ideal spots and get that outlier game. Like Harden or Embiid Yesterday. Embiid’s spot wasn’t bad, just that he played the Celtics 3 times already averaged 38 minutes per game and only averaged 51 DK points. So getting an 80 burger, was unexpected to me.

You don’t have to fade good chalk plays, you just have to sprinkle in some plays with upside that are likely lower owned…imo

• Kmasonbx

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Wouldn’t the team have the incentive to not help him get All NBA? Not sure if that matters in practice, but the negative incentive should be there, right?

They have incentive to do that if they really want him to hate them and not resign there.

• Kmasonbx

Am I alone in thinking both Josh Jackson and Tyreke Evans are bad chalk?

• TommyG88

Game stack… Sato /Barton /Jabari /Millsap /Portis

• zline34

@Njsum1 said...

Idk…if the chalk hits you’ll need it.

You just need to take some one offs on guys in less than ideal spots and get that outlier game. Like Harden or Embiid Yesterday. Embiid’s spot wasn’t bad, just that he played the Celtics 3 times already averaged 38 minutes per game and only averaged 51 DK points. So getting an 80 burger, was unexpected to me.

You don’t have to fade good chalk plays, you just have to sprinkle in some plays with upside that are likely lower owned…imo

I’m here for 1st place finishes. Not to make money. I play for fun. I just want to take first. Don’t listen to a word I say. I’m not good. I enjoy competition. 3 of my guys are usually under 1% each slate, it’s just how I play.

• monarch

Captain will be happy….I’m playing a ton of Giles tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).